Unreal Engine Completed CODE: VALKYRIE II [Final] [Ulimworks]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kallehkiri

Sep 30, 2020
anyway to get the shoes off? i saw there was a model in the room without it but it would still be on when i go in?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
These games are neat, now with actual sex scenes although honestly they weren't even needed.
It's a chill sandbox shooter thing.
Only problem with it is how the game doesn't know when to stop spawning enemies so your frames tank if you're not killing at least a portion of them while you're exploring around looking for costume shops.
Very cool though, gameplay's solid for what it is and it's pretty relaxing.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Man this game reminds me soooo much of Bullet Witch for Xbox 360. I bet the dev played that game!

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The game itself is rather good, shooting is satisfying and it's just fun running around the map. The H-scenes are well made, and I enjoyed the "here is the heroin in her day to day life but you can make it so she is suddenly catched and raped", but said scenes are also very... bland ? Not sure how to explain that, but in a game with monsters, robots, etc, all there is to see is a very humanoid-looking ink stain fucking the girl in very vanilla ways. It was well done, but I couldn't get off to that.
Might just be a me problem though, just giving my two cents here.

Reactions: Mister Wake
Apr 29, 2021
Thanks for sharing!! I've only recently discovered CODE: Valkyrie (the first) and finished it a couple weeks back. And to my surprise, we have been blessed with CODE: Valkyrie II. Thanks again :D(y)

Reactions: Muséf

Dorksul

Nov 20, 2019

View attachment 1298958
And here we go, need some people to test this for me to make sure it works on all the costumes.
View attachment 1298970
V2
Your choice of MEGA or

Just extract the "CodeValkyrieII-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak" to the
"CodeValkyrieII_64bit\CodeValkyrieII 64bit\CodeValkyrieII\Content\Paks" folder
No I did not test it on the 32bit version. If you are still on a 32bit os in 202x you don't deserve uncensored gameplay. (y)
It is not working. Someone please tell me what I'm missing. I place the file in the correct directory as well.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It is not working. Someone please tell me what I'm missing. I place the file in the correct directory as well.
Need a bit more info, could be about anything. Post a pic of the folder you put it in or something. You didn't rename/overwrite files did you? Your Paks folder should have two files in it after you place it in there. That or you on 32 bit or something?

Namelesse

May 2, 2017
Hmm, is it actually possible to play as the girl from the first game? If so, any tips n' hints on how to actually unlock it? I've already found and bought the costume and "beat" the secret area by getting to the end cube, but i'm lost as to how to unlock her if that's a thing...

qwezxcp

Apr 26, 2020
Hmm, is it actually possible to play as the girl from the first game? If so, any tips n' hints on how to actually unlock it? I've already found and bought the costume and "beat" the secret area by getting to the end cube, but i'm lost as to how to unlock her if that's a thing...
Scroll down when select outfit. Yes, it took me a while to figure it out.
And I still can't find outfit 8..........................

baron1976

Apr 16, 2019
how to choose a girl from the first part?
I opened 8 suits. tried to scroll down with the mouse. but they don't.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Could also give a tip for the 8 outfits ? It's the only one I couldn't find, and seems like i'm running around like a dumb girl >.<
I threw together a quick video guide for the costumes. It's in order by costume number.

Time stamps:

1 - Already unlocked
2 - 1:03
3 - 2:41
4 - 3:11
5 - 4:02
6 - 4:43
7 - 5:23
8 - 7:46
Extra Character - 8:09

EDIT: Added hidden character. I didn't know she was actually in the game. Hopefully this is all the secret stuff.

I'm attaching my save if people just want to fap. Drop it in your "C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\CodeValkyrieII\Saved\SaveGames" folder.

Last edited:

squidly

Jan 15, 2018
how to choose a girl from the first part?
I opened 8 suits. tried to scroll down with the mouse. but they don't.
You have to rescue her from the hidden map. She's lying on top of the building in front of the pyramid on the left. After you do that you can select her.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
You know the large four-tiered stairway in the secret area? (If you don't know how to get there, other people have mentioned the method earlier in the thread. It doesn't bear repeating a hundredth time.) Before you get up there, there's a tall skyscraper you can walk around and enter from the other side; at the top, the secret girl is sitting wounded.

Another way to put it? You can also see the building you have to get to from the starting area. (See second screenshot.)

Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (34).png

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes