Unreal Engine Completed CODE: VALKYRIE II [Final] [Ulimworks]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LYuen

Sep 13, 2020
Hm I guess I can see why it was originally set to censored. Lots of clipping during penetration, and no existing physics to the lady part. Oh well.
Mosaic is set to comply with Japanese law. Since the game is sold on dlsite, there is no way the developer can make a official uncensored version. Penetration effects are designed to be viewed on mosaic.
Actually, this is already some of the best models from de-censored dlsite games, though it missed the liquid dropping effects from the first generation.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Am I the only one who gets (seemingly) low quality textures in the game regardless of settings in the options? Should I be checking my video drivers? To be fair, I'm running this on an old GTX 660 Ti

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Sincerely liked this very much
It serves the purpose
And the scenes are hot, outside of her having a blank expression, especially how they play out, like this Hunt thing where she is assaulted while vulnerable, in scenario you pretty much see only in Rpgm games

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I keep suiciding but my costumes are not breaking? How to break them?
Afaik they don't actually break from suiciding but from damage. So the best way would be camp a campfire with mobs around and get damaged and heal at campfire repeatedly. Do note, though, not all costumes get destroyed completely. (you can check costume viewer for all the different states)

Strangely enough, for me costumes show very low-detail in game and only appear full detail in the viewer.

Zeddy

Jul 27, 2017
Strangely enough, for me costumes show very low-detail in game and only appear full detail in the viewer
Check your graphic settings when you notice that. I recall it changing to low for some reason randomly and needing to change it back to high. Don't know why it does that.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Check your graphic settings when you notice that. I recall it changing to low for some reason randomly and needing to change it back to high. Don't know why it does that.
That was the first thing I did. But regardless of settings all the costumes seem to appear at their lowest quality

saran

Jun 23, 2017
I wonder how many H scenes this game has compare to previous one? the last game has good gameplay but kinda minimal in H scene

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Literally won't download for me. The DL fails right before it hits 100%, ironically without fail. And the MEGA download is just gone.

saran

Jun 23, 2017
Im confuse. i wonder what is the objective of this game? does it has story?

i manage to inflitrate the Colosseum-like area and got a very gigantic cube that has beam on it. then i got teleported on D-Area or somewhere near it and got a costume. anyway whats next?

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Running simulator. Grind for points and get the red cubes for a test drive of the scenes you can get. Quick tip, just keep spamming attack button cause thats faster than her base running speed lmao. It even blocks pellets and one shots almost everything.

I got the 400,000 extended scene viewer in less than an hour. Just... idk, keep an eye for big ass boxes, those give the most points. I like the animation, though the only thing that weirds me out is that whenever she get penetrated, she will have one of her eyes closed.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Can someone reupload Mega and Go file are both down, and Anon/Nopy are downloading slowly.

Edit: I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but those glowing hexagons or circles exits me out to the main menu. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: Silosilo
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes