Unreal Engine Completed CODE: VALKYRIE II [Final] [Ulimworks]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

azbestusklitch

Dec 23, 2020
There's in-game notes about 3 levels F6 "THE CURRENT DIMENSION, F-6 INHABITED ISLAND", D6 "ANOTHER DIMENSION D-6 IMITATION ISLAND" and D2 "ANOTHER DIMESION D-2 IMITATION ISLAND". But actually I see just D6 (start level) and D2 (by railways level). But what's about F6? I'm really interested about the game lore and one more possible level)
Actually the game is quite precious, it's not complete and quite little, but it's having nice potentional.

Reactions: Muséf

azbestusklitch

Dec 23, 2020

View attachment 1298958
And here we go, need some people to test this for me to make sure it works on all the costumes.
View attachment 1298970
V2
Your choice of MEGA or

Just extract the "CodeValkyrieII-WindowsNoEditor_p.pak" to the
"CodeValkyrieII_64bit\CodeValkyrieII 64bit\CodeValkyrieII\Content\Paks" folder
No I did not test it on the 32bit version. If you are still on a 32bit os in 202x you don't deserve uncensored gameplay. (y)
Works like a charm, all costumes
:love:

Reactions: Henty_Panty

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
its good game what I really don't like is damage from enemy they do and health that player have die in second man

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
game was released on steam? does anyone know if it was updated by any chance with some content?

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
game was released on steam? doea anyone know if it was updated by any chance with some content?
Here is the steam release
-

What's the difference between the dlsite and steam?

developer 8 hours ago
There are no additional content or costumes.
It's almost the same game, with some adjustments overall.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks BaasB! This game was pretty good, only thing it aways missed is facial expressions, if they had added that it would of been a blast

Reactions: BaasB

Muséf

Jul 16, 2020
Awesome game, truly enjoyed unlocking all. One wish from me would be Ray Tracing support.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes