despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
It's every time I use the talk option, the MC says Rita! I've saved over my save, so I can't go back and see if it happened every time I spoke to her to get her stats up, but it does it every time I've tried to talk to her since.
Thank you very much!

Edit: Found and fixed in next version!

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Quick question about prostitution:
You don't proustite the love interests right? If so, that's a choice I can choose not to make, yeah?
Not a fan of sharing with other dudes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
depends on your definition of maledom. Almost all interactions contain a bit of maledom / submissive girls
If so, I guess I'd better stop wasting our time and go find another game.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
You theoretically could ignore the gentlemen lounge and Alex after unlocking it, it is currently not required to progress
You say that but you need Gentleman lounge for Nora at lvl 3 but it's locked at lvl 1. If you can't do it it shouldn't exist as a requirement yet.
Also is it possible to unlock the last locked girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
I don't ask just for rape. An employee whoring herself to get a promotion isn't rape and is inside of my range of interest.
hmm... its probably not the standard for each girl.
but there are certainly some questionable relationships. For example the LI Abigail is introduced when she steals from your clothing store... And she gladly uses her body to get out of the situation.

There is also the intern Nora...
The three stripclub girls...

Ultimately, I wrote all of them in a way that I might be able to publish on steam one day though lol

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
How grindy is this game? You earn 10$ and a single bag of chips is 10$. How the hell does it make sense in any way?

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
How grindy is this game? You earn 10$ and a single bag of chips is 10$. How the hell does it make sense in any way?
1. why would you buy a bag of chips, especially early on before unlocking anything? Everyday items are "overpriced" in basically every sandbox game
2. if you want less grind, you can always activate cheats with just 2 clicks

Reactions: despiteful
Mar 22, 2020
it looks like I've got 2x girls one girl still locked, how can I unlock them, second page ..
Nora achieved through Hotel quest with Lily ... I'll keep playing I'm sure the last one will turn up during some other quest.

1661758513273.png

Last edited:

Alucard421

Aug 5, 2021
1. why would you buy a bag of chips, especially early on before unlocking anything? Everyday items are "overpriced" in basically every sandbox game
2. if you want less grind, you can always activate cheats with just 2 clicks
huh so what do I do about hunger then? Because hunger at 100 affects abilities by -25 penalty.

despiteful

COED Conquest Dev
Game Developer
Jun 12, 2020
huh so what do I do about hunger then? Because hunger at 100 affects abilities by -25 penalty.
You could use the canteen which trades food for labour, or use one of the more efficient food items

edit: Maybe a Quest for unlocking the canteen would help! I will put it on my list :)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes