R1125

Aug 6, 2017
tbh even the guides don't really work for me. I wake up in the lab, get throatfucked by a weird dildo spider, and then get stuck behind some, like, bio-scanner thing that apparently needs a key that I don't seem to have. Tried following the guides, but it didn't work.

Honestly the game could really use a better tutorial and enemy introductions, it's impossible to tell when you're moving forward with the game and when you're just gallivanting off into nowhere'sville
Depends on which version you're playing, but if it's latest, a quick summary.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It can be a bit confusing because I ran into what was likely a similar issue on my first play through since I didn't go north enough to trigger Rin to stop following me and it just let me run with her west down the hallway again.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
20240505v10
Removed ponytail hair. It's not finished and shouldn't pop up after hair grows long enough.
Removed a hidden Lv4 card. I left it in for quick debugging. Forgot to delete.
Fixed bug that prevented the slug variation of the tube nightmare from appearing. Now has a 50% chance.
Fixed typos and incorrect portraits for Yuri's post story conversations. Fixed some inconsistencies in the dialog.
Bought batteries now work in dreams. They really weren't supposed to but I guess this doesn't harm it too much.
Items brought to dreams now disappear upon waking up. Probably is too exploitable otherwise. Will likely change later.
Added standard stat effects to mannequin scenes.
Fixed bug that prevented 2x1 mannequins animation from happening.
Pill in the bathroom now work.
Fixed bunny suit visual glitch in portraits.
Cancel and confirm keys have been restricted to Ctrl and Enter during name creation. This is to enable users to have a name with 'x' and 'z' characters if you're using the default control scheme.

This is the closest I have found to a guide

Also this followed on with some more info
Will be implemented following the sleepover event.

Glad the conversation was interesting to you.
I thought Kari's role was a little on the nose considering where she is placed in the lab, but I guess it's fine.

Pregnancy shouldn't be possible yet altogether. It doesn't make sense narratively.
I don't mind that people find ways to circumvent this but I'm not encouraging it.

I actually thought the cooking mechanic was an excellent tutorial on the basic gameplay. Some objects let you combine items(kitchen counter -> lab workbench). The recipe shows all the items that must be in your inventory. Not all recipes are equal and not every item needs to be crafted in every dream sequence.

I was also kinda expecting Kari to start showing up next to the players school desk going 'Wanna have lunch with me? I made some extra just for you!'. Tomboy childhood friend offers trade: You get 1 full belly, She eats 1d10 san. Haha.

Going to the street store takes 1 dot of time, but coming home from it advances the period by 1 without restoring dots.

If hair grows long enough it turns into a ponytail. It took a lot of days for this to happen of course, but I was kinda curious how long it was at max :v

There's a LV4 card in the hall just below the plasma gun chamber, it can't be seen but the sparkle shows up once in a while betraying its presence. Not sure if intentional or a debug item left around for testing the supercomputer.

If you get the venus parasite, the only way to get rid of it is the mirror swap. Even after using C-Alpha the lab scanners say unknown organism detected.
The lab has the unwidow but despite the animation hinting at it eliminating the venus in the x-ray using C-Alpha afterwards to get rid of the rabbit and unwidow the scanners still detect something.

I've also never had the fortune of finding more than one slug so I could never test the purification ritual.

Talking with Yuri about Nanami in the library will cause Yuri to hallucinate that we are in a cafe, we play along for her sake and pretend to order a coffee too :v
Also when talking to her about coffee at the real cafe the text box is sometimes messing up who is talking. 'That's not comforting.' 'It wasn't meant to be.' are both attributed to Yuri. I'm sure there were a couple more like that but I can't remember every error and typo.
Time consumption for leaving the house is as intended. Are there any issues with this that you've singled it out?
Venus cannot be removed the with C-Alpha. Every parasite has a 50% to be removed with the ritual.
Xray display is tied to genitalia. Maybe it should reflect Venus' presence, I'll need to think on how to best do it. Honestly, the only reason xray is working again is because I re-enabled it in preparation for the next Coffee Extra update. And thought it's harmless to just leave it in the main game for now. I imagine a lot of belly related stuff isn't actually being displayed.
Now with the slug nightmare fixed, slugs should consistently "leak out".

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
I'm struggling to complete the puzzle in the mansion where you get the west wing key (I think the puzzle is something to do with these 2 paintings that have faint outlines on each one, I also am not sure if the hedge maze has any significance to completing the puzzle)
I also can't find any walkthroughs

patoban

Mar 14, 2023
1)I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I may have had a softlock happen. I can't tell you the exact order of operations, but after disinfection in the chamber I had a repeated event with a uterus, after which cleaning with the kraft capsule does not help. It writes: unknown organism detected.
2)Addendum: I had an event as I was pumped with a rabbit, but after clearing the rabbit disappears but comes back in the next dream. Wanted to know if this is a bug or not.
3)And another question about spawning in the lab and the mansion: is the spawn location randomly selected or is there an order of actions that must be performed to get to another location? Just, either I'm very lucky, or it spaves me in the lab countless times in a row.
4)Question about the storeroom, after I find the Kari there, there and meet the uterus there. If I have already solved a riddle at home and come in a changing body, then the next dream I still wake up in the old body, and I have a question: is this a bug?

played on v9

Last edited:

k9Cg

Jul 21, 2022
How to remove venus parasite through mirror, it's been bothering me for a long time
I actually thought the cooking mechanic was an excellent tutorial on the basic gameplay. Some objects let you combine items(kitchen counter -> lab workbench). The recipe shows all the items that must be in your inventory. Not all recipes are equal and not every item needs to be crafted in every dream sequence.

I was also kinda expecting Kari to start showing up next to the players school desk going 'Wanna have lunch with me? I made some extra just for you!'. Tomboy childhood friend offers trade: You get 1 full belly, She eats 1d10 san. Haha.

Going to the street store takes 1 dot of time, but coming home from it advances the period by 1 without restoring dots.

If hair grows long enough it turns into a ponytail. It took a lot of days for this to happen of course, but I was kinda curious how long it was at max :v

There's a LV4 card in the hall just below the plasma gun chamber, it can't be seen but the sparkle shows up once in a while betraying its presence. Not sure if intentional or a debug item left around for testing the supercomputer.

If you get the venus parasite, the only way to get rid of it is the mirror swap. Even after using C-Alpha the lab scanners say unknown organism detected.
The lab has the unwidow but despite the animation hinting at it eliminating the venus in the x-ray using C-Alpha afterwards to get rid of the rabbit and unwidow the scanners still detect something.

I've also never had the fortune of finding more than one slug so I could never test the purification ritual.

Talking with Yuri about Nanami in the library will cause Yuri to hallucinate that we are in a cafe, we play along for her sake and pretend to order a coffee too :v
Also when talking to her about coffee at the real cafe the text box is sometimes messing up who is talking. 'That's not comforting.' 'It wasn't meant to be.' are both attributed to Yuri. I'm sure there were a couple more like that but I can't remember every error and typo.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
CoffeeDemo-2024.05.05v10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Kylar4Now

Dec 25, 2022
Pregnancy shouldn't be possible yet altogether. It doesn't make sense narratively.
I don't mind that people find ways to circumvent this but I'm not encouraging it.
I think this came about by using the mirror breaking on a second or third play through of the mansion while pregnant with the blue ghost babies while possessed by the scarlet ghost. It did end up leading to a soft lock I think (I went through the door you paint and got sent to the lab section as it said reloading map. was pregnant in the lab so had the scanners reject me due to multiple DNA being detected and when I filled the sleep bar would appear back in the lab with it saying the time was dawn. Also lost the needle from Rin when the map reloaded)

Glad the conversation was interesting to you.
I thought Kari's role was a little on the nose considering where she is placed in the lab, but I guess it's fine.
The conversations are good I think someone else had pointed it out earlier but if you chat to either Kari or Yuri in the afternoon the whole conversation thinks you are in the café while you are at school but if you get them at dusk they take you to the café before you have the conversation

Dunno if it counts as a spoiler but will hide it

I have found a potential issue with the latest build relating to items first is the slugs you spawn from the second nightmare can be picked up but have a don't have a capital S, slug vs Slug you get from the ones you find in the mansion. The second is potentially an issue as you now lose all items you carry once you wake up even the items you have not used so any unused pills batteries or even food items are gone when you wake up.

Also the room with the door painting is now filled with trees is that normal as I could of sworn it was empty before

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
v11
Fixed slugs and batteries capitalization. Shouldn't cause issues now.

I think this came about by using the mirror breaking on a second or third play through of the mansion while pregnant with the blue ghost babies while possessed by the scarlet ghost. It did end up leading to a soft lock I think (I went through the door you paint and got sent to the lab section as it said reloading map. was pregnant in the lab so had the scanners reject me due to multiple DNA being detected and when I filled the sleep bar would appear back in the lab with it saying the time was dawn. Also lost the needle from Rin when the map reloaded)

The conversations are good I think someone else had pointed it out earlier but if you chat to either Kari or Yuri in the afternoon the whole conversation thinks you are in the café while you are at school but if you get them at dusk they take you to the café before you have the conversation

Dunno if it counts as a spoiler but will hide it

I have found a potential issue with the latest build relating to items first is the slugs you spawn from the second nightmare can be picked up but have a don't have a capital S, slug vs Slug you get from the ones you find in the mansion. The second is potentially an issue as you now lose all items you carry once you wake up even the items you have not used so any unused pills batteries or even food items are gone when you wake up.

Also the room with the door painting is now filled with trees is that normal as I could of sworn it was empty before
Trees were added recently, in preparation for the next area.
All items getting removed is intentional. I would have to look into how to segregate dream ones and normal ones, but for now all are removed on waking up. There is actually a storage cupboard in the main hall on the left. Maybe I should make it more apparent.

Haven't thoroughly tested Yuri's and Kari's dialog, to see if I caught everything, but I'd like to get a stable version up as soon as possible. Doesn't sound like this is gamebreaking.

I can't wrap my head around the pregnancy bug you've described. Sounds serious but I can't hotfix this. Will have to be looked into properly.

Reactions: uyoyo

jakeboi223

Apr 13, 2024
Hi all im getting this message befor the game even loads

Win32 function failed: 0x87a0005
Call: GR_D3D_Device->CreateTexture2D at line 522 in file \TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason 0x887a0007

i got no clue what that means:cry:

uyoyo

Mar 9, 2018
What do you need to do to get to the sleepover? What is the goal in the first time in the mansion? I couldn't find Yuri

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Hi all im getting this message befor the game even loads

Win32 function failed: 0x87a0005
Call: GR_D3D_Device->CreateTexture2D at line 522 in file \TexturesM.cpp
Device lost - reason 0x887a0007

i got no clue what that means:cry:
That's an issue with your graphic drivers, and in the worst case your GPU is dying. Try updating your GPU drivers and see if it does the trick.

PS: judging from the dev's previous comments, you might be running out of VRAM. The game seems to use 4-5 GB's of VRAM.

Last edited:

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
So in the new demo... is only the womb insertion and dildo throatfuck the only sex scenes? Every time i sleep now i just get send to some end gate with an edgelord, if that's so- this is a hell of a downgrade

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Serpream

Kylar4Now

Dec 25, 2022
I can't wrap my head around the pregnancy bug you've described. Sounds serious but I can't hotfix this. Will have to be looked into properly.
It was a weird one that I have not been able to replicate. Also pretty sure it was a couple bugs stacked on top of each other.

1st she was pregnant in the waking world (think this came about with the whole Jessica Ghost and getting pregnant and back up to the Mirror before the Ghost timer ran out as you have mentioned it overwrites the real world version of you when the mirror breaks)

2nd somehow the character sprite changed while on the second floor from normal non pregnant to the pregnant real world version which allowed me to get 8 babies and then caused the issue with being unable to wake up. It may have had something to do with the increased speed as I was running around on 3x speed.

Also recently joined on patreon and went through the posts I found the 3 short stories to explain the pregnancy and am loving it so far and I can now see how it ties in with not being able to be preggers at the moment.

Haven't thoroughly tested Yuri's and Kari's dialog, to see if I caught everything, but I'd like to get a stable version up as soon as possible. Doesn't sound like this is game breaking.
Yeah it aint game breaking just slightly immersive breaking which to be honest is not a priority at the moment. Also found out if you do go to the cafe with them you can go to the clothes store and buy some clothing

There is actually a storage cupboard in the main hall on the left. Maybe I should make it more apparent.
Is this the doorway opposite the bathroom up the stairs?

Keep up the good work looking forward to seeing what comes along.

Also at the very beginning there is the letter from your Dad telling you about a delivery the letter states to not tell him if you do open the package is it possible to open and have a look inside it or is this planned for future? the box just disappears over night from the bottom left of the living room.

Nidabutt

Dec 21, 2021
I wasted so much time trying to solve the puzzles to get to the NSFW content only for it to hard crash in the mansion when looking at a painting while trying to figure out where to go next, that's incredibly depressing.

No idea why there isn't a save system what with all the bugs, the hedge maze was completely broken for me too, the final door has no interior room so I just walk through it and start walking on the walls. Unplayable for me sadly. :(

Really wanted to see what content was in store based off the images but the game just did not want me playing it. I can tell a lot of work has gone into the game but I feel like the scope of what was trying to be achieved ruined it.

Must have played for... 2-3 hours maybe? Only encountered the mannequin enemy, saw another ghost enemy (banshee?) but it just bugged out during a cutscene and stood still doing nothing. Way too much of a time investment for such little payoff.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Serpream

cryptic12345

Mar 19, 2022
I wasted so much time trying to solve the puzzles to get to the NSFW content only for it to hard crash in the mansion when looking at a painting while trying to figure out where to go next, that's incredibly depressing.

No idea why there isn't a save system what with all the bugs, the hedge maze was completely broken for me too, the final door has no interior room so I just walk through it and start walking on the walls. Unplayable for me sadly. :(

Really wanted to see what content was in store based off the images but the game just did not want me playing it. I can tell a lot of work has gone into the game but I feel like the scope of what was trying to be achieved ruined it.

Must have played for... 2-3 hours maybe? Only encountered the mannequin enemy, saw another ghost enemy (banshee?) but it just bugged out during a cutscene and stood still doing nothing. Way too much of a time investment for such little payoff.
There is a save system when interacting with the computer in the bedroom with mutiple slot, tho the games rly needs to point that out cuz I initially thought we can surf the internet of our choice like the old version instead

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
How do you start in the lab? I always start in the mansion, after the first dream where the lab doesn't have the lockpick
RNG.

Everytime you sleep you'll randomly wake up in the lab or the other area.

[Machine translation]
In the hall, where there are many rooms, there is a room with a burger. Maybe this is the fifth meal?
Pretty sure I tried that, but I might be remembering wrong.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
I don't get it. Does the MC have a dick or not? A dialogue with Yuri about Kari and Nanami made it seem like the MC had a dick. Didn't he turn into a girl? I'm confused.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes