Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Finally find way from library + found one trick:if press F it's accelerate FPS(useful).So,about library:when enter in top room DON'T MISS A KEY!!! It's small and has same color with room. But unfortunately in demo we can't saw all.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Also please for the love of god continue the ovary related scenes. There is almost nothing out there that really shows such a direct way of boosting fertility.
i would rather go a step further and say, Transform the Ovaries to something more demonic with some dark aura or exchanging the eggcells. something like this ^^

Reactions: Futa_Lover13

Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
Stumbled into this, played for an hour or so. It's odd for sure, great kink fuel, so I hope to see more. Still very early dev for what appears to be a part time passion project so I'm not expecting fast progress, but the short list of things I'd hope to see sooner rather than later;
Sound. Really jarring for a deadass silent game. Not saying you need the sterotype JRPG canned female moans looped ever tenth of a second, but a basic background music, door opening and UI sounds to confirm interactions would go a long way as a fairly easy fix.
I don't mind the bare bones 'story', but some sort of opener would be well used just to point the player in the right direction in terms of "Go to bed to kick it off", spent a while searching the house blindly, I'd wager well longer than the average player would spend before just trashing the game.

I've seen you're planning on adding mechanics with the three stat bars, which will help shift this from an interesting little thing to something with some real grip to it, but mostly make sure to explain it a bit going in as to what the icons mean and their basic function (Naturally lacking in game since they're unused).

Like that it's a pick your gender, love the TF / Non-Con focus, the wierd LSD horror theme is unique and strong, the route puzzle loop is great, all the good of a bad end with the puzzle element of try again, enough frustration of repeated action and 'unwelcome' transformation to modivate you to get it right. I think I'd like a bit mroe in the way of over time effects, i.e fail to the suit once, you're a bit pink, lose again and you're really pink, more you've got massive ears. So small loses only force small changes, but compunding tries renders you more and more transformed in some way. But I can also see how awful coding that would be.

A menu check list of scenes, even just a X of 20 Seen would be handy at least for just hunting them down, not knowing what's not out there gets tedius if you're just looking to 'catch'em all'. A full on unlock gallery wouldn't be hated, but I'd caution it needs to be carefully gated as to avoid the spoilers that a trippy event game needs to thrive off of. As if you just scan through that gallery the events lose their shock value, so some up and down there.

Overall, good start, hope to see more.

tigerprascire

May 14, 2020
Dev stated that in my previously listed guide there are missing scenes, but hasn't actually informed anyone of how many scenes are in the game or how to get to them. As I've used everything with everything, it's clear that the only way to access the missing content is to do very specific things in a very specific order and if you don't you have to restart your save file.

ALSO, for those of you that have been asking, yes you CAN start as a male character but progress is literally impossible without becoming a female character, as you MUST use the gene lab to open the scanner doors. The only scenes that are specific to the male character, are the venus scenes wherein your genitals are ripped off and the creature implants itself as your new womb, converting you into a Cuntboy. Many other scenes are simply inaccessible if you are male, such as the Harlequin and Brood Mother.

The idea of "small changes" and TFs is great, if there's any indicator or sign that it's happening, but as there are no stat bars for breast size or pregnancy it's impossible to tell anything is happening in most scenes if it's not a full transformation, and the full transformations which ARE significant are game overs or don't carry over (The Centaur TF or the Latex Bunny TF) unless you are talking about the gene lab. The gene lab TFs are barely noticeable if you started as a female character. Becoming Nila (I think that's her name) DOES make you look different in terms of your hair and eyes, the other one I didn't even REALISE my character had changed after doing it. I actually thought I had scanned myself into the system for security reasons and that was why I was now allowed to scan. As a MALE starting character, you do in fact transform gender which is noticeable, but, that's it then for the rest of your game file. You cannot become male again, and as being male only affects one scene and almost ALL scenes permanently change you into a woman, the actually "TF" focused aspect of the game is completely negligible. If the dev wants this to be a transformation based experience, there needs to be actual TF focused mechanics which actively affect gameplay or character design. Going from female to identical female is insubstantial compared to going from female to CENTAUR. But there's no focus on the significant changes, only... hair colour and slight shifts in breast size. Perhaps in future builds there will be full/partial TFs into different creatures, body horror, back-and-forth gender changing and more, because as the Dev stated, this is supposed to be a Transformation based experience, but this demo doesn't show that off. From this demo you would surmise that it's a pregnancy/horror based game which, when coupled with TF is a fantastic combo, but we'll have to wait a few updates to see that happen. For now, keep this on your watch lists and see where it goes, hopefully in the future we can get more clarity on what there is to discover.

Reactions: indyc and ViviX12

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Is there no way to reduce belly size once you are caught?
Use the DNA reconstruction machine for now.
I estimate I'll have xray view for humanoid pregnancy done in the next few days, eggs or monster a week after that and the birth framework in another week.

Reactions: indyc and ViviX12

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I really like this game, but is there a possibility to make the window size bigger? :eek:
I'll add it in the next update, but all that does is stretch the sprites, making all imperfections noticeable. It won't make the camera view distance increase. But I guess it's up to the player to decide if that's preferable.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
Really enjoy the premise of this game and will be watching for updates, defiantly will be coming back when the game is fleshed out a bit more.

A few QOL things id like to see added are the ability to change key bindings, fullscreen which I see being talked abt already, and some sort of in game guide would be nice.

as of right now you when you pick items up they have no description, you cant open the controls menu once you start playing, it can be very easy to get lost on what you're supposed to do with specific items.

Imo audio would definitely be nice but that's something that should be pretty low on the priority list for now.

BorcoDorco

May 12, 2018
I went and tested the thing about the flesh goo pool increasing breast size by one, and though it does, it doesn't carry over unlike the other female body size morphs. I would personally really like to see more things having these incremental changes and them being permanent after waking up.

On the subject of waking up and carrying TFs forward though, I would like to see us actually being able to take the flesh morphs out of the dream and use them in the future, effectively allowing certain quest stages to be 'saved' by corrupting your real body and using those special TF's puzzles faster. I don't know exactly what you have planned though, and as far as I can guess this was probably already planned, but it was just easier to push out this demo without more permanent, interchangeable TF's.

Also a last little tidbit, please do introduce TF's involving masculine bits, I noticed the Banshee has big balls and it got me thinking about whether the goal is to focus feminine TF's or to enable constant gender swapping based on progress.

Reactions: RTTrue

JoyridePinks

Oct 5, 2019
great work so far, and perfect way to release the demo as a basic form of what you are going for, excited to be able to wonder around new areas after it gets more work done though "white lab" theme hurts my eyes myself and this genre could be anything at all

as for new areas maybe you could theme them, with this demo area being pregnancy as that is the majority of the content there and maybe another area would be focused on breasts or something and another with strange transformations like the latex bunny and centaur; im excited to see what you come up with

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes