coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
is it meant to be that the Maiden can impregnate you multiple times? i got hunt by her 2 times, got an early state preg belly and i can short see 6 babys but they are fading away.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MyKindOfWoman

Sep 21, 2018
Hey unniex, just wanted to say i love your game so far, a bummer for the bugs, the game crashed 3 times: one time after the dickgirl on the left, one time just jumping into the dream sequence and one final time with the pink girl thing when you get the keycard and progress the game, its a very good game so far but after the third crash i decided to wait for more stable version :) but i just hope you wont be put off by some of the more negative comments here, the pixelart looks fantastic and the animations while being too slow for my taste are really good and the changing of bodies is a great idea aswell, much love

Ktails

Jul 23, 2019
I was updating links with the hotfix version over the last 5 minutes...
Anonfiles seems to be down regardless though.
I see ty for the reply as well I'm gonna check this game out now seems really interesting :)

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I was updating links with the hotfix version over the last 5 minutes...
Anonfiles seems to be down regardless though.
Dammit, I love you boss! Seriously I wish devs were more like you, you fix ASAP, not like many devs. I support you boss-sama! *bows*

Reactions: Jax9876

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Unniex, will we be seeing more male actions? or is it basically no reason to play the male at all asides from being turned into a female?

a note as well, the male genitals do not move when being mounted by the banshee

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Unniex, will we be seeing more male actions? or is it basically no reason to play the male at all asides from being turned into a female?

a note as well, the male genitals do not move when being mounted by the banshee
What do you have in mind by "male actions"?
If you want a brief answer, based on my best guess: yes, I have plans for more male content(i.e parasites involving male genitalia, better clothing), and no, it will never be as elaborate as what you will see with a female variant.

As for my full game plan, playing male just to turn into a female is precisely the reason to do it, as I would like add unique story interactions, and character reactions based on that, as well as the ability to turn back every now and then. Something that will be omitted for a female start.

I hope that clarifies it. I have no intentions to obfuscate what my priorities and interests are.

Reactions: Jax9876

sebthemouse

Nov 5, 2019
Hey Dev, first up: Great job! Your work on this demo is wonderful and I'm excited to see what comes next.
In my opinion, you should leave in the screw driver and impossible door. The screw driver is a puzzle element in this puzzle game that tells the player 'the first or most obvious solution isn't always the correct answer.' Just because something doesn't have mechanical effect doesn't mean it doesn't have a place in your game. The impossible door similarly adds mystery and confusion and fits perfectly in a puzzle/horror/mystery setting, such as the tone of this game.
In the end though, remember that this game is your art and to stick to your vision. No matter what, not everyone will enjoy this game, so make the game you want it to be. Once again, this is wonderful and please continue.

Reactions: RenH and Jax9876

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
There is a bug when you pick up both can of pink liquid and feed them to the strange machine, both would be used up in single slot of that machine.

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Im curious if your x ray will involve the encouters to in a later development state. I qould love to see what the parasites, monsters etc are doing within our protagonist ^^

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
You say that, but subtle changes are just not noticeable unless pointed out. Which then defeats the purpose. A dilemma.
In example, going through the slime pool increase breast size by 1 point up to 7.
Venus impregnates the player, but few realize it because it grows per cycle or is destroyed by maiden or harlequin.
Venus is easy to notice if you turn on the womb overlay, since it grows quite quickly.
The problem with the slime pool is that it takes quite a long time to go through it, so you basically forget what the size was before.

In either case I wouldn't realize it was the slime pool, because some time later I used the gene lab using the same DNA and saw the boobs shrink, like "When did they even get larger?" and I thought the venus enabled something, so, say, Banshee could impregnate the MC, because it's really hard to notice that one odd whiter pixel immediately.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes