• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
Sep 24, 2020
this questions probably been asked once every page but can someone provide some sort of guide or step by step to get all the content? ive played for around half an hour and am just as lost as when i started

Jan 10, 2019
this questions probably been asked once every page but can someone provide some sort of guide or step by step to get all the content? ive played for around half an hour and am just as lost as when i started
Ill take a stab at it, cant promise ive found everything cause theres no fucking way to tell but i think i have.

Here are the ones you can reach from a fresh file immediately with no breaks:

1) Banshee? the completely pale futa is the easiest, just dont have close on in her hallway and youre already fucked.

2) Bats? its a shit closet that insta cutscenes you in the back of the cafeteria, just open the door and enter.

3) Horse thing. Im pretty sure that when people refer to the horse they are talking about this, when you get the scissors from the funky library segment, literally just turn around and go back in the way you came out and youll enter an infinite corridor with a shit horse thing, cant miss it or evade it when you get in there its over.

4) Mirror. Not really much content as i consider it but its the exit door on the right of the funky library rather than the north, just walk down the hallway.

Thats basically all the ones that require zero items that you can get from the start. From here out shit requires some instruction.

5) Venus? once again i think this is what its called, its the floating womb which you can summon by either opening the door in the banshee hallway (waste of time) or you can crawl through the vent a second time. The reason i put this one before the others is because it has what im pretty sure is the only male exclusive scene in the entire game. Its also the only scene thats a hard turn off for me so be warned its not for everyone.

6) Bunny suit. By grabbing the green key 1 door up and to the right in the banshee hallway you get access to alot of thing and this is the easiest to cash in on. Just go to the far right when approaching the cafeteria and open that door with the keycard.

7) TF machine. Alright so this gives you two possible TFs, either Rin or some fucking chick idk but to get it you need that previously mentioned key card. Then head to the south hallway and go into the left side rooms to grab a wrench from the first ones bathroom and optionally a hairbrush(for the second TF) from the second one. From here go into the cafeteria and approach the vent, use the wrench and you will be TPd into the bottom right room of the banshee hallway where you can grab some weird fuckin jar thing. This is also the faster way to get the venus scene if you hate yourself. Now that you have the jar go past the banshee and through the weird growths DO NOT STOP IN THE GROWTHS and keep going too the right until you open the first door headed north with your green key card. Here place the jar thing you just got on the left sparkling interactable bit of machine, then place either the hair brush if you want to be the random girl, or you can get the scissors from the library north route and talk to rin until she offers you her hair for DNA and you can TF into her. Either way this TF scene marks progression as when your body is one of these two(which carries over) you can enter the scanner rooms to skip some of this bullshit in the future. Now that youre one of them feel free to do any of the following.

8) harlequin. its the tiny pink alien that fafs about at the start. once the place is covered in weird growths and you have a vagina you can just stop in the place where the dog hangs out and he will crawl on in to take a nice nap in the womb. aint that cute.

9) goo pits. This ones pretty obvious, cross the pink sludge pit to the south, then cross back again once the growths have formed. You can cross once no issues, second time its not gonna be happy about it.

10) Brood mother. Once you are TFd up just head on over to that scanner on the right and the door will unlock, shes waiting there to give you a fun gift after you pick up that trash red key and i dont believe it can be avoided after you grab the key.

I believe thats everything currently in the game as of this patch, good chance i missed something or forgot cause im a dumbass. The second scanner in the hallway right of the cafe just lets you activate the TF machine without the wrench which is nice aswell.

Edit: name of pink thing added

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2020
Ill take a stab at it, cant promise ive found everything cause theres no fucking way to tell but i think i have.

Here are the ones you can reach from a fresh file immediately with no breaks:

1) Banshee? the completely pale futa is the easiest, just dont have close on in her hallway and youre already fucked.

2) Bats? its a shit closet that insta cutscenes you in the back of the cafeteria, just open the door and enter.

3) Horse thing. Im pretty sure that when people refer to the horse they are talking about this, when you get the scissors from the funky library segment, literally just turn around and go back in the way you came out and youll enter an infinite corridor with a shit horse thing, cant miss it or evade it when you get in there its over.

4) Mirror. Not really much content as i consider it but its the exit door on the right of the funky library rather than the north, just walk down the hallway.

Thats basically all the ones that require zero items that you can get from the start. From here out shit requires some instruction.

5) Venus? once again i think this is what its called, its the floating womb which you can summon by either opening the door in the banshee hallway (waste of time) or you can crawl through the vent a second time. The reason i put this one before the others is because it has what im pretty sure is the only male exclusive scene in the entire game. Its also the only scene thats a hard turn off for me so be warned its not for everyone.

6) Bunny suit. By grabbing the green key 1 door up and to the right in the banshee hallway you get access to alot of thing and this is the easiest to cash in on. Just go to the far right when approaching the cafeteria and open that door with the keycard.

7) TF machine. Alright so this gives you two possible TFs, either Rin or some fucking chick idk but to get it you need that previously mentioned key card. Then head to the south hallway and go into the left side rooms to grab a wrench from the first ones bathroom and optionally a hairbrush(for the second TF) from the second one. From here go into the cafeteria and approach the vent, use the wrench and you will be TPd into the bottom right room of the banshee hallway where you can grab some weird fuckin jar thing. This is also the faster way to get the venus scene if you hate yourself. Now that you have the jar go past the banshee and through the weird growths DO NOT STOP IN THE GROWTHS and keep going too the right until you open the first door headed north with your green key card. Here place the jar thing you just got on the left sparkling interactable bit of machine, then place either the hair brush if you want to be the random girl, or you can get the scissors from the library north route and talk to rin until she offers you her hair for DNA and you can TF into her. Either way this TF scene marks progression as when your body is one of these two(which carries over) you can enter the scanner rooms to skip some of this bullshit in the future. Now that youre one of them feel free to do any of the following.

8) tiny dog? I think this is what people refer to when they talk about the dog, its the tiny pink alien that fafs about at the start. once the place is covered in weird growths and you have a vagina you can just stop in the place where the dog hangs out and he will crawl on in to take a nice nap in the womb. aint that cute.

9) goo pits. This ones pretty obvious, cross the pink sludge pit to the south, then cross back again once the growths have formed. You can cross once no issues, second time its not gonna be happy about it.

10) Brood mother. Once you are TFd up just head on over to that scanner on the right and the door will unlock, shes waiting there to give you a fun gift after you pick up that trash red key and i dont believe it can be avoided after you grab the key.

I believe thats everything currently in the game as of this patch, good chance i missed something or forgot cause im a dumbass. The second scanner in the hallway right of the cafe just lets you activate the TF machine without the wrench which is nice aswell.
thanks a lot. makes me realize how little there is to actually experience so far, at least cutscene wise :/

jay0191

May 23, 2021
I stumbled upon this from pixiv. Really enjoyed the harlequin and brood mother part.
I would like to see more movement from the unbirthed or some pregnancy progression through gestation or corruption or something.

Overall, I like where the game is headed and can't wait to see the progression of the game.
For a niche set of fetishes like this I appreciate all the work that has went into it.

Reactions: coolsebi01

cckamo-samacc

May 29, 2021
you should add scenes where if one chooses to have male member that allas scenes where the boy is the dominant not the ghost futa

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
-Xray for eggs/other added. Press B or Num6 for bowel variant and V or Num5 for womb, while no scene is playing.
-Affected scenes that produce eggs: Flesh wall, spider hugger, wormhole crest.
-Added wormhole crest affliction, to showcase some of the eggs. You can find it in the mansion area.
-Expanded Flesh Wall scene, to be more in tune with the pixiv variant.
-Noteable bugs fixed:
Fixed clothes not appearing in mirror when undressing and then putting them on
Fixed squid rabbit skintone not appearing in mirror some times.

Notes:
There currently is no enabled side view for guts xray. This will take a lot more work and I wanted to make an update sooner than that.
There's about 18 filler variants. Unfortunately, I realized most of it is redundant as I don't have enough monsters implemented to use, hence why I've added the crest and expanded flesh wall.
Like pregnancy, some of them will grow in size every 3 dream cycles, but unlike pregnancy, won't be visible in the real world. When they reach last stage, they disappear.
The xray framework is mostly done. It started off fun, but I never want to do something like that ever again. But I still need to finish the sideview at some point and tweak the coordinates for normal pregnancy.
Next up is birth framework. Following that, I think I will want to make a few adjustments and events for male characters.
The crest deposits some random eggs from the meat dimension. It activates every 30-60 seconds with a 20% less chance for every different, pregnancy/egg. So 0% at 5. Works on both male and female variant.

Reactions: ViviX12

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Great update, unniex. Just going to add a few bugs that I noticed here in the hopes that they might get fixed in the next version.
  • Egg pregnancies persists through upon re-entering the dream world after using the DNA changer/mirror, making it impossible to remove any egg pregnancies in the dream world between runs, only by using the DNA changer.
  • The mirror transformation only works the first time on any playthrough.
  • The horse/centaur transformation... is 'interesting' sometimes. Only saw it while approaching the creature from the left with low to medium pregnancy (quadruplets, no eggs max), but seeing each individual body part fly to different parts of the screen was memorable in its own way.
  • Womb cam is buggy from the side views, does not update between animations until refreshed.
  • The Library Advice line repeats itself.
And I think that is all the bugs I have been able to find for now. I don't mean to be ripping on the game, just wanted to draw your attention to a few bugs of various levels of entertainment. My apologies if the attempt to @ doesn't work, I cannot figure it out for the life of me.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Great update, unniex. Just going to add a few bugs that I noticed here in the hopes that they might get fixed in the next version.
  • Egg pregnancies persists through upon re-entering the dream world after using the DNA changer/mirror, making it impossible to remove any egg pregnancies in the dream world between runs, only by using the DNA changer.
  • The mirror transformation only works the first time on any playthrough.
  • The horse/centaur transformation... is 'interesting' sometimes. Only saw it while approaching the creature from the left with low to medium pregnancy (quadruplets, no eggs max), but seeing each individual body part fly to different parts of the screen was memorable in its own way.
  • Womb cam is buggy from the side views, does not update between animations until refreshed.
  • The Library Advice line repeats itself.
And I think that is all the bugs I have been able to find for now. I don't mean to be ripping on the game, just wanted to draw your attention to a few bugs of various levels of entertainment. My apologies if the attempt to @ doesn't work, I cannot figure it out for the life of me.
v2:
-Fixed error where several egg types don't disappear after 3 dream cycles
-Fixed DNA/Mirror not carrying over eggs.
-Removed any interaction with the mirror after the transformation. This was the intended behavior
-Xray will now be turned off after scenes, as it calculates display when xray key is pressed, this should solve overlay bugs.
-Removed duplicate library prompt.

I cannot for the life of me recreate the centaur transformation bug. I've seen it happen once, so it's all the more frustrating because I know it there..

unniex there is some kind of layering bug on the side view after i got the wormhole crest and walk around a bit View attachment 1225370
Hopefully, the new hotfix prevents this.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViviX12

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
nope, layering bug still occours, sry.

Eggs only exist in the dreams but not in the "wake" world
Updated again. I think I found what's causing it this time.

"Eggs only exist in the dreams but not in the "wake" world"
Yes, that's intentional.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes