isher1998

Apr 6, 2020
Are you using a virtual machine? If not the error occurs when there isn't enough vram from experience running it in a vm.
how much vram is required for this game i have about 2g . ...idk this game doesn't look that heavy and yet it crash with 2 g of vram u can run Skyrim with 1g i dont think this game is as big as Skyrim (p.s i used Skyrim an example u can run alot of games with 1 or 2 g vram)

Last edited:

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
actually there is a save system for outfits : ) go back to your real world click on dress , do you see the hangers? click on of and empty one, then click , its ether load or save. and you can perm save your new outfit : )
I am aware of that but if you close the game the outfits are gone so... it is kinda pointless. (again an issue I see being being fixxed in the future when the dev creates a save system for the whole game)

EDIT: Just noticed you ARE the dev. So thank you for the game so far.

Errende

Jun 8, 2018
Your game looks great, but I unfortunately do not have access to a windows pc. Are there any plans to add a Mac or Android version?
The game runs just fine through Wine in my experience. I'm not sure how much the Mac version of Wine differs from Linux, however.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I am aware of that but if you close the game the outfits are gone so... it is kinda pointless. (again an issue I see being being fixxed in the future when the dev creates a save system for the whole game)

EDIT: Just noticed you ARE the dev. So thank you for the game so far.
A dev, not THE dev
unniex is THE dev here

jay0191

May 23, 2021
how much vram is required for this game i have about 2g . ...idk this game doesn't look that heavy and yet it crash with 2 g of vram u can run Skyrim with 1g i dont think this game is as big as Skyrim (p.s i used Skyrim an example u can run alot of games with 1 or 2 g vram)
It's not an issue with vram specifically, but the way the code calls for compiler processes to be handled. I was just establishing it wasn't a VRAM bottleneck with this question. Essentially if you are using a VM it is an issue with windows trying to call too many objects at with one thread. COM+ and MTS are known for the issue but the cause is windows is trying to allocate VRAM addresses in a single thread which MTS and COM+ cannot handle.

You could try getting your VM(if you're using one) to enable multi threading with a VM utility package or install the Microsoft Transaction Service or COM+ package for your VM.

Reactions: Jax9876
Jan 22, 2018
To download a game that looks this good only to find out I need multiple gigabytes of vram just to run it is really disappointing. I guess I'll be waiting until this is adjusted to play :/

InnocentWorld

May 1, 2020
So I ended up getting a bug when going into the library, then exiting basically immediately as the womb mark pulsed. My camera just kinda drifted off, eventually passing by the red card room and then into black void. As I drifted though, passing the red card room with the Broodmother, I spotted another room to the right of it. My question is if that room is accessible, and if so, how?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
So I ended up getting a bug when going into the library, then exiting basically immediately as the womb mark pulsed. My camera just kinda drifted off, eventually passing by the red card room and then into black void. As I drifted though, passing the red card room with the Broodmother, I spotted another room to the right of it. My question is if that room is accessible, and if so, how?
No, it's a test room. I will need to review the camera control script at some point though.

To download a game that looks this good only to find out I need multiple gigabytes of vram just to run it is really disappointing. I guess I'll be waiting until this is adjusted to play :/
Sorry, can't do anything about it at the moment. I'm aware what I'm doing and how I can fix it, but it comes down to either over-utilizing resources or keeping the game in development hell. I'll add an option to disable texture preload, though that might only delay the crash.

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
um, there's lots of game devs on the forum
the developer tag shows wherever they comment, not just under their creations
Yes and I noticed that right after I made the comment hence the edit... can we stop now please?

FadingEX

Apr 1, 2019
I couldn't even get outside, whenever I interacted with the front door it just brought up the inventory, am I supposed to do something else first?

Last edited:
Reactions: AienDark

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
This almost locked up my pc, Seriously WTF!? Optimize much?

Also I couldn't even get outside, whenever I interacted with the front door it just brought up the inventory.
that's why you're supposed to read dev notes

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
The game runs just fine through Wine in my experience. I'm not sure how much the Mac version of Wine differs from Linux, however.
Unfortunately, I've never managed to get Wine to work on my Mac. Tried multiple times, and I've tried simply running things with Wine, or even using WineBottler, but even when it seems that I've successfully made the application into a Mac application using WineBottler it won't launch, and doesn't even come up with an error, so i have absolutely no idea what my Mac's problem is with Wine/WineBottler haha.

Jan 17, 2020
I really don't see why people are having issues with the game. I only have 512mb vram and the game ran perfectly, didn't crash at all.

This game is amazing. I'm really excited to see more.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
literally just underwear and stockings.

stockings are above the underpants
If you pay attention to the 3 clothing slots available for both bottoms and tops, each slot has a corresponding layer. The left most slot is for the innermost layer and the right most is for the outer layer. It is both a simple yet delightfully complex method of assembling unique outfits once you know what you're doing.

Jan 22, 2018
Sorry, can't do anything about it at the moment. I'm aware what I'm doing and how I can fix it, but it comes down to either over-utilizing resources or keeping the game in development hell. I'll add an option to disable texture preload, though that might only delay the crash.
No worries honestly, I get the struggle. It's just sad because this looks really good and I can't play it until you have time and resource or until I get a better setup.

Lewdsense

Jan 19, 2019
This is super cool so far. I've two requests - firstly, diagonal movement would make the controls feel a lot less stiff - and second, please never bog this down with guro. I really dig the weird horror vibe, and similar games are almost always ruined by gore. Really looking forwards to seeing more of this!

Reactions: greenfoot
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes