unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Dev Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xray and pregnancy changes had to be done as I couldn't maintain it as is anymore. That said, I'm still not happy how it looks like, but will have to do for now.
The whole xray concept made this a lot more difficult, as it turns out things look smaller outside than they actually are.
The worst bit is that I think it looked better when I didn't have to match the inside with reality.
Egg birth animations could use more work as well. The eggs seems weightless and smaller than the stomach size suggests. Not sure what to do about that.
This took a lot longer than I estimated. Sorry.
I haven't tested the release properly, so I expect bugs. If that bothers you, I suggested waiting till I have time to run through everything.

Future:
I would like to focus more on making the game rather than adding new mechanics or animation.
That said, I want to put more work on the male counterpart for the demo. The genitalia needs more work, skimpy clothing needs work, there's at least 1 animation I want to add and a "futafication" parasite that's been in the unfinished backlog for months now. I also need to make more regular looking clothes, though that's mostly for NPCs. The MC will remain fairly feminine regardless of gender.

Jan 13, 2021
I found a bug. Turning on xray one cycle after being impregnated by Venus causes a fatal error, forcing me to close the game.

Everything else works, as far as I can tell. Also, good job. Been looking forward to this one.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I found a bug. Turning on xray one cycle after being impregnated by Venus causes a fatal error, forcing me to close the game.

Everything else works, as far as I can tell. Also, good job. Been looking forward to this one.
Can you check the version please? Pretty sure I fixed that as of v3.

Apr 26, 2020
Dev Notes

Xray and pregnancy changes had to be done as I couldn't maintain it as is anymore. That said, I'm still not happy how it looks like, but will have to do for now.
The whole xray concept made this a lot more difficult, as it turns out things look smaller outside than they actually are.
The worst bit is that I think it looked better when I didn't have to match the inside with reality.
Egg birth animations could use more work as well. The eggs seems weightless and smaller than the stomach size suggests. Not sure what to do about that.
I haven't tested the release properly, so I expect bugs. If that bothers you, I suggested waiting till I have time to run through everything.

Future:
I would like to focus more on making the game rather than adding new mechanics or animation.
That said, I want to put more work on the male counterpart for the demo. The genitalia needs more work, skimpy clothing needs work, there's at least 1 animation I want to add and a "futafication" parasite that's been in the unfinished backlog for months now. I also need to make more regular looking clothes, though that's mostly for NPCs. The MC will remain fairly feminine regardless of gender.
Just a thought but maybe if you leave the dream before the 60 seconds you stay as the red ghost.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Just a thought but maybe if you leave the dream before the 60 seconds you stay as the red ghost.
Sounds like a neat idea, but maybe on a different encounter and with a longer time period. If I were to be lazy, I'd add a green ghost. The intent was to test a temporary transformation, that reverts to the initial one. The ghost itself is just a means to an end.

The next step would be to make a transformation that is temporary, but the character retains all changes during the transformation after turning back.

Reactions: somepersonaccount

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Dev Notes

Future:
Hey man don't be sorry about taking you time. I'll wait years if I have to just to see your progress on this. <3

Edit: Can someone remind me what the Banshee does again, doesn't really get you pregnant right? So there'd be no birthing/release animation even at full stomach size?

Last edited:
Reactions: coolsebi01

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Edit: Can someone remind me what the Banshee does again, doesn't really get you pregnant right? So there'd be no birthing/release animation even at full stomach size?
Just some minor inflation that only lasts for the current dream cycle, unless that has been changed since the last update. I think it is still the same.

Reactions: Jax9876

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
what am i supposed to do after i got the ladies hair and the level 1 keycard?
Once you have the green keycard, if you go to the area with the Harlequin roaming around where the four hallways intersect one of the doors in the hallway to the right can be opened to access the DNA machine. Inside that room, you can place whichever hair sample you have collected and one other item one on of the machines in the room to transform your character's appearance and gain access to rooms that use a DNA scanner. Keep on searching through the labs and dorms for the other item you need to complete the transformation. You'll find it eventually.

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
sorry for asking so many questions but is it possible to evade the blue woman in the room with the red keycard, everytime i try she always catches me even though i hit the button to open the door.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
sorry for asking so many questions but is it possible to evade the blue woman in the room with the red keycard, everytime i try she always catches me even though i hit the button to open the door.
be pregnant before entering

Jan 13, 2021
Sprint to the door while spamming the use button. Don't even try to evade her, just make a bee-line. I escape by the thinnest of margins.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes