MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Three, and only when pregnancy has reached full-term or stage 9/10 as detailed in the changelog.

Also, please read the changelogs next time.

9 times out of 10, the answer should be there. Developers make those logs for a reason.
Thanks :) ok the better question might have been how do you determine which stage your on like harlequin just crawled up in your pussy what are the identifiers to determine which stage you are on? That is mt last question i promise XD well.. For now at least

jonj4769

Jul 27, 2018
Thanks :) ok the better question might have been how do you determine which stage your on like harlequin just crawled up in your pussy what are the identifiers to determine which stage you are on? That is mt last question i promise XD well.. For now at least
not a clue, but i would hazard a guess that 5 or 10 cycles into and out of the dream world will at least help determine that

May 5, 2021
but the last update was a little under a month though

he is working on framework mechanics coding stuff like that takes a long time
ok, fair, but there could have been a post saying about that, I didn't read a post that said "hey, going to be doing very complex and time consuming coding, please have patience on updates." would have been nice if there was one, is all I am saying.

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
ok, fair, but there could have been a post saying about that, I didn't read a post that said "hey, going to be doing very complex and time consuming coding, please have patience on updates." would have been nice if there was one, is all I am saying.
common sense is something that springs to mind

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Not really common sense, it's good to update potential supporters on current goals and timelines. Especially if they might be funding your work. Consistency and transparency is valuable for customers.
Sure, I'll post some transparency.
As a reminder, the demo's purpose is to test, prove or showcase new mechanics and artwork. If I feel I've done something new that applies, I'll post an update.
The intention for the next demo update is still the same and can be split into the following criteria:
1. Redo skimpy clothing for males
2. Add a parasite + scene that adds male genitalia to female PC
3. 1 new male centric scene

I'm mostly working on the game at the moment, not the demo. I've actually posted an area that will be in the game on Patreon and Subscribestar about a week ago, and will do so again when more are ready.
I don't see a reason to post these here, seeing as it's an abstract excerpt from an unfinished game. I imagine people that are willing to give me money are more interested in how development is going and have some expectations and I wanted to do something for them.
It is somewhat of a pipe dream to do this for a living at the moment. It's not exactly paying my rent. Not even close. But losing all support would be incredibly disheartening.

This weekend I've been preoccupied trying to make more masculine looking male NPCs. This involved adding a new torso for the top, new walking animation for slightly narrower hips and some appropriate clothing edits to the 3 main movement poses + the isometric portrait pose.
In retrospective, I should have just created one from scratch, but instead I've decide to integrate the looks into the PC object. This is still going to be used only for NPCs as accommodating other poses and their existing scene interactions are far far beyond any scope I have.
This has caused a number of problems:
I have never anticipated there to be an extra hip size and a 2nd torso size. There were no stats tracking the torso, out of bounds arrays for the hips, broken clothing system that relied on a set range of numbers
Draw order of clothing sprites in front view turned out to be a problem. Consider the following: there needs to be a correct draw order for breasts, torso(cuts at navel), pregnant belly(depth ranging from flat to beyond breast depth), hips, arms and dynamically moving forearms+hands and the same for 3 layer of clothing. Just think about it, it's not as simple as adding clothing at the end. This forced me to segregate sleeves from the top into it's own stat and redo the front view draw event. And all of this because I just had to have a fucking open jacket available. But it's probably better for the long run, as I made adding new clothes in the futures a less strenuous process.
Was that information necessary or interesting? I know I wouldn't read it.

I want to get an alpha out as soon as possible so I don't have to double the work on maintaining the demo.

Apr 26, 2020
Sure, I'll post some transparency.
As a reminder, the demo's purpose is to test, prove or showcase new mechanics and artwork. If I feel I've done something new that applies, I'll post an update.
The intention for the next demo update is still the same and can be split into the following criteria:
1. Redo skimpy clothing for males
2. Add a parasite + scene that adds male genitalia to female PC
3. 1 new male centric scene

I'm mostly working on the game at the moment, not the demo. I've actually posted an area that will be in the game on Patreon and Subscribestar about a week ago, and will do so again when more are ready.
I don't see a reason to post these here, seeing as it's an abstract excerpt from an unfinished game. I imagine people that are willing to give me money are more interested in how development is going and have some expectations and I wanted to do something for them.
It is somewhat of a pipe dream to do this for a living at the moment. It's not exactly paying my rent. Not even close. But losing all support would be incredibly disheartening.

This weekend I've been preoccupied trying to make more masculine looking male NPCs. This involved adding a new torso for the top, new walking animation for slightly narrower hips and some appropriate clothing edits to the 3 main movement poses + the isometric portrait pose.
In retrospective, I should have just created one from scratch, but instead I've decide to integrate the looks into the PC object. This is still going to be used only for NPCs as accommodating other poses and their existing scene interactions are far far beyond any scope I have.
This has caused a number of problems:
I have never anticipated there to be an extra hip size and a 2nd torso size. There were no stats tracking the torso, out of bounds arrays for the hips, broken clothing system that relied on a set range of numbers
Draw order of clothing sprites in front view turned out to be a problem. Consider the following: there needs to be a correct draw order for breasts, torso(cuts at navel), pregnant belly(depth ranging from flat to beyond breast depth), hips, arms and dynamically moving forearms+hands and the same for 3 layer of clothing. Just think about it, it's not as simple as adding clothing at the end. This forced me to segregate sleeves from the top into it's own stat and redo the front view draw event. And all of this because I just had to have a fucking open jacket available. But it's probably better for the long run, as I made adding new clothes in the futures a less strenuous process.
Was that information necessary or interesting? I know I wouldn't read it.

I want to get an alpha out as soon as possible so I don't have to double the work on maintaining the demo.
I should probably mention that I think you're doing an awesome job and are making great progress. I was just adding that I think the other guy had a point. Thanks for the detailed update and keep up the great work.

Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
Nice, an update from the dev. Certainly a lot to read but good to see and hear what's going on as well as the complexity's the game. This game seems to have scratched a few people's itch for sure, and good to see its getting the time and attention it deserves. As Unnie says the alpha is really important and taking out that work load to make it more efficient is important. Also nice to hear you actively look at this forum. Speaking of alpha, are we likely to see it on here? Also on a side note, how do you get rid of the Venus pregnancy? It just seems to be never ending.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Nice, an update from the dev. Certainly a lot to read but good to see and hear what's going on as well as the complexity's the game. This game seems to have scratched a few people's itch for sure, and good to see its getting the time and attention it deserves. As Unnie says the alpha is really important and taking out that work load to make it more efficient is important. Also nice to hear you actively look at this forum. Speaking of alpha, are we likely to see it on here? Also on a side note, how do you get rid of the Venus pregnancy? It just seems to be never ending.
iirc pregnancy in this game progresses per sleep cycle, not based on time lapsed. This means that you should be able to carry to full-term by simply sleeping and waking up and then give birth a few cycles later. 'Normal' births happen in reality whereas eggs are laid in the dream. The changelog should have more info on that front tho.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Instinctively, I want to say yes for the alpha, though I haven't put any though on how to handle it yet. I'm not oblivious to what this place is, might as well keep some good faith.

If you mean birth, then RenH summed it up. If you mean the affliction, mirror transformation and DNA machine should wipe it clean, unless there's a bug I've missed.

Finally, I frequently check every platform I have presence on. But...
Damn, you got me excited there for a moment. I thought you were talking about an August update, not one from July.
...is precisely why I don't post more often.

Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, my apologies for getting your hopes up. I meant more that we'd actually heard something from the dev about things but I can see why got excited, If anything a testament to how good the game is to be fair. Thank you for the reply Unnie, I definitely was stuck in a loop of birthing after waking up, I will try and replicate what happened to give you a bug report. And fully understand 1 why you don't post much and two how a dev would feel about this forums existence. Some just don't like subscription based plans, Its way too easy to get burned for the money you put in. On another note do you have a KO-FI account at all? I can see a few people throwing you something on that if it helps.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
found a...something(?) go into the room next to the enterable vent after feeling a little horse and your suddenly missing half of you... also just me griping for how easy it is to get pregnat status lasts way too long...

sissy6969

Aug 23, 2021
of Draw Event
for object objPlayer:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 67108864 bytes
at gml_Script_pose_3
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_pose_3 (line -1)
gml_Script_sc_birth_48
gml_Object_objPlayer_Draw_0

What can I do about this error code? I have 8gb of ram so idk why it couldn't allocate that much memory

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes