jay0191

May 23, 2021
Only one, but it involves gore. The dev is currently working on more male content. We are all waiting on the edges of our seats.
I would strongly suggest subbing to the patreon. For what it's worth, you get a lot of extra content for £5/mo. Especially if you want more content. I subbed today and have to say it is a fucking steal for what you pay.

Especially for how niche this game is with regards to fetishes if you want more content then It's a good investment.

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
I would strongly suggest subbing to the patreon. For what it's worth, you get a lot of extra content for £5/mo. Especially if you want more content. I subbed today and have to say it is a fucking steal for what you pay.

Especially for how niche this game is with regards to fetishes if you want more content then It's a good investment.
I've subbed to the patreon to support development but I wouldn't say you get a lot of extra content out of it. There's currently an /alternative/ map with the same enemies and some areas are clearly for testing purposes (long winding corridor with both ghosts). There aren't any of the gameplay mechanics that are present in the demo such as the cycle of sleep, transformation machine, or an evolving game world. It is an incredibly aesthetically pleasing area however, and I like the direction the dev is going in, hence the patreon subscription.

Reactions: jay0191

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
How many scenes involve males that don't involve turning into a girl?
Siren futa in the left corridor, insect room in the bottom left of the laboratory, centaur transformation in the library, venus organism (ouch), and finally wading through the pink goo a second time will result inbeing sucked down into a meat wall/tentacle scene.

That's all from memory.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
Siren futa in the left corridor, insect room in the bottom left of the laboratory, centaur transformation in the library, venus organism (ouch), and finally wading through the pink goo a second time will result inbeing sucked down into a meat wall/tentacle scene.

That's all from memory.
venus organism?

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
venus organism?
The floating ovaries and womb that you find once you've done one rotation (got the tool, entered the vents, got the jar of goo, and gone through the slime) and entered the vents again. It's waiting for you in the same room you got the jar of goo. Fair warning its scene is gory and made me cringe to watch.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Guys heads up he released a new area but it is testing phase and Patreons can test it. An update IS COMING just have patience loves. :)

Rangaros

Mar 8, 2018
This game scratches an itch that I don't even know what to call or how to search for. That sort of forceful body modification by monsters/aliens/machines, but specifically with a sexual purpose, typically impregnation/reproduction. The only other I can think of with things like this is Wolf's Dungeon.

Anyone know others with that kinda stuff, or how to look for it?

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
This game scratches an itch that I don't even know what to call or how to search for. That sort of forceful body modification by monsters/aliens/machines, but specifically with a sexual purpose, typically impregnation/reproduction. The only other I can think of with things like this is Wolf's Dungeon.

Anyone know others with that kinda stuff, or how to look for it?
It's a surprisingly rare set of features, but i'll do my best to provide a list below:

Interspecies Sex Labyrinth
Rain's Rave
Nursery Dimension (In development, ETA late this year/early next year)
Happy Heart Panic (In development, s l o w l y)
Mira Co Rescue (In development, also slow)
Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons (credit to coolsebi01)
Wolf's Dungeon
Lilia's Livelihood

I'll try and add to this list if anything else pops into my head. I've been through hundreds of games and very few have fit this specific niche, so any suggestions would be welcome. If this list gets long enough i'll make my own thread and hopefully garner more suggestions.

Edit:
One more game and i'll make a thread for this niche and call it Transformation for Sexual/Fertility purposes by machines/aliens/monsters

Last edited:

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
It's a surprisingly rare set of features, but i'll do my best to provide a list below:

Rain's Rave

I'll try and add to this list if anything else pops into my head. I've been through hundreds of games and very few have fit this specific niche. Any suggestions would be welcome. If this list gets long enough i'll make my own thread and hopefully garner more suggestions.

You forgot Iris in the Labyrinth of demons. ^^

Reactions: swolechic
Jan 13, 2021

Rain's Rave
Iris in the Labyrinth of Demons (credit to coolsebi01)

I'll try and add to this list if anything else pops into my head. I've been through hundreds of games and very few have fit this specific niche, so any suggestions would be welcome. If this list gets long enough i'll make my own thread and hopefully garner more suggestions.

Edit:
Four more games and i'll make a thread for this niche and call it Transformation for Sexual/Fertility purposes by machines/aliens/monsters
Lilia's Livelihood is another one I know of.

I'm all for games with these themes as a central game mechanic. Problem is, at least in my experience, many games only have these as a consequence for failing.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Did you do any changes to Wine to make this work? in my experience the game is mostly black running on wine, not sure what is causing it.
If anyone by chance also has this issue where the game is mostly black on Wine, using DXVK fixed it for me, I suggest using Lutris for this since it just takes one click.

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
Any news? OP said on subscribestar that there was another release coming in a week, but that was nearly three weeks ago and there hasn't been a post since.

swolechic

Dec 3, 2018
so where is the main game then, is there a potential release of said main game?
The main game doesn't exist in a playable state right now.

Everything that has been released so far is a proof of concept, with the game creator publishing them as a way to gain feedback and try out features. The original demo has the bulk of the mechanics of the game; Transformation, the awake/asleep cycle, pregnancy etc.

There is a patreon/subscribestar reward that is a level demo of a really well-made mansion level with just the enemies included in the original demo so far.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes