Luger

Sep 9, 2017
of Step Event0
for object objPlayer:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [9,1] out of range [9,-1] - -1.preg_9(100064,288001)
at gml_Script_step_char
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_step_char (line -1)
gml_Object_objPlayer_Step_0

ERROR when x-ray...

jay0191

May 23, 2021
of Step Event0
for object objPlayer:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [9,1] out of range [9,-1] - -1.preg_9(100064,288001)
at gml_Script_step_char
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_step_char (line -1)
gml_Object_objPlayer_Step_0

ERROR when x-ray...
This Has happened to me too.
The error is occurring because of some strange array overflow. If you are trying to be impregnated by too many things at once that seems to trigger the error for myself.

Did yours occur randomly?

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Just from a quick glance is it the case that you become TF'd to female there is no way going back to male? I was excited to play a guy (feminine guy, even better!) but it seems like you end up/need to get TF'd to female to do more than see just the first few areas.

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
I'm having this issue running the game on wine. Facing sideways is fine but whenever any character faces up or down this happens. Great demo btw not surprising to see it's inspired by YN.

ArabelCRK

Oct 6, 2019
I really love this game, but I wonder will it have a gallery in a near future too for when you already beat the game?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I'm having this issue running the game on wine. Facing sideways is fine but whenever any character faces up or down this happens. Great demo btw not surprising to see it's inspired by YN.
Sorry, I have no idea how to fix that. Seems like it's removing transparency and replacing it with black. The hair in the back view and breast clothes 3rd layer are the last sprite draw. The side view is coded in the exact same way, though with much less draw calls since I don't have to worry about simulating depth as much. So maybe it's a memory issue?

I really love this game, but I wonder will it have a gallery in a near future too for when you already beat the game?
This is something I would like to have integrated in the game. It's complicated enough that I'll probably test it in the demo as well when I do it. My vision is to have a dream hub, where you could change appearance, replay scenes etc

Just from a quick glance is it the case that you become TF'd to female there is no way going back to male? I was excited to play a guy (feminine guy, even better!) but it seems like you end up/need to get TF'd to female to do more than see just the first few areas.
I'm working on more male content at the moment.

This Has happened to me too.
The error is occurring because of some strange array overflow. If you are trying to be impregnated by too many things at once that seems to trigger the error for myself.

Did yours occur randomly?
Having trouble with this one. I know what's happening, just not where. Will find it eventually.

Sprint to the door while spamming the use button. Don't even try to evade her, just make a bee-line. I escape by the thinnest of margins.
You can still hold Num4, alt or C to cancel most non location based scenes at the cost of will (green stat)

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
The game runs just fine through Wine in my experience. I'm not sure how much the Mac version of Wine differs from Linux, however.
Did you do any changes to Wine to make this work? in my experience the game is mostly black running on wine, not sure what is causing it.

smog1217

Nov 29, 2017
I'm loving the new update, can't wait for the future ones. though I still don't understand a bit of the game

your game has a very nicely unique prospect, that can go to a large depth of content, like multiple dream realms that can make no sense, or an incredibly large one with no true objective other than explore. and short simple ones that just fuck you until you wake up. so much fetish potential too

Last edited:
Reactions: Avid Hentai Watcher

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
In version 20210712v4, a birth system has appeared and if so, what should I do to give birth?
It should be detailed in the changelog but basically:
-Humanoid births take place after a few sleep cycles and take place in the real world.
-Egg births also take place after a few sleep cycles and take place in the dream world.

Note that the births themselves take place after a few moments and only once the MC has reached full term. If any offspring have been added at any point after the initial impregnation, then those offspring will be born after the initial batch.

Jan 17, 2020
Don't know if these are bugs or somewhat intentional, but I know if you get the red ghost and do the mirror you then revert back to original.
Also if you do red with the horse, you'll go back to normal, but you will stay be forced to wake up soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
It should be detailed in the changelog but basically:
-Humanoid births take place after a few sleep cycles and take place in the real world.
-Egg births also take place after a few sleep cycles and take place in the dream world.

Note that the births themselves take place after a few moments and only once the MC has reached full term. If any offspring have been added at any point after the initial impregnation, then those offspring will be born after the initial batch.
Ok dumb question but how many sleep cycles?

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Ok dumb question but how many sleep cycles?
Three, and only when pregnancy has reached full-term or stage 9/10 as detailed in the changelog.

Also, please read the changelogs next time.

9 times out of 10, the answer should be there. Developers make those logs for a reason.

Reactions: Jax9876
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes