May 5, 2021
This is super cool so far. I've two requests - firstly, diagonal movement would make the controls feel a lot less stiff - and second, please never bog this down with guro. I really dig the weird horror vibe, and similar games are almost always ruined by gore. Really looking forwards to seeing more of this!
agreed, also there is only one guro thing I've found, and its as male, its the floating overies with tentacles, not too big a fan of the scene but Its alright.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
I have not idea what I'm supposed to do in the game.
I managed to get to the end with trial and error, but I extremely recommend putting in a proper tutorial or everyone will drop it after 5 minutes

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Nice. Dev posted some progress ^^. Im quit happy with what he is making. Hope you guys support him so he can continue his work ^^.

The first animations are nearly done for the birthing ^^

Volturemount

Oct 20, 2019
Hard disagree, pixel art is based

The pregnant belly is too low on the body IMO. When youre looking at it from the side, theres way too much space between her breasts and where the belly protrudes out.

Otherwise I think this game is great! I like that its adventuring into pregnancies with multiple species at the same time. Not something you see elsewhere much.

Last edited:

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I hope you don't like names with an 'x' in them.
That confirms your name, rather than entering the 'x' into the name.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes