Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
Fixed in v4. Thanks for the screenshots, it helped.
This happened when the crest tattoo failed to imprint due to pregnancy, on the next scene.
and there was also a bug that I was not able to repeat later, the heroine was pregnant with tadpoles and a child, and on the scanner below for a moment, her legs went up (when she was scanning her face to the right)

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
i would love it if the creatures inside of our Protagonist were moving that much at some state that you could see some bulging like kiks from the fetus etc.

Reactions: jay0191

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
This one is definitely creative. Is there any birth in it or does she just get bigger and bigger?
not yet but the birth system going to be next i think. this update was mostly bug fixes , the slime and plant isnt out yet

Last edited:

EPIC2X

Aug 26, 2019
Ok, so this is an interesting game (and pretty good so far) and I will be keeping an eye on its development.
I also have 2 bugs to report (unsure if they are already known about or not, but i don't have time to scour the comments and i don't know if you have an actual dedicated place for bug reports [though if you want something for that a discord server would be a good idea])
1st bug: If you go through the door connecting the library to the mirror hall and then immediately go back through before the screen finishes its transition, the camera will just keep scrolling off into the distance.
2nd Bug: In the attached picture if you look at the top left corner and bottom right corner there are 2 mystery pixels that don't belong. For context, i went up from the library, grabbed the key, and went and grabbed the scissors, got the crest, and then after the 3rd growth event (from the crest) i flipped through the x-rays and noticed the pixels.

(also the x-rays are pretty dope)

Edit: also those pixels are there regardless of idle animation, but i find it really funny that the character was t-posing when i took the screenshot

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
When the heroine is pregnant, is it possible to give birth or is the pregnant woman's stomach a decoration at the moment?

13kimg

Feb 6, 2020
Is the game beatable yet? As in can you really get out of that dream facility instead of waking up

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
I appreciate the quality of the animation here. That being said the conditions for events are unclear (even with the hint npc). Also no save system for outfits (or at all) is inconvenient. I know these are likely only an issue due to the early stage the game is in but it would be nice if these issues where solved at some point. No sound on the other hand might not be a problem, as it causes me to pay more attention to the detailed animation.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
Your game looks great, but I unfortunately do not have access to a windows pc. Are there any plans to add a Mac or Android version?
I'm hoping the answer is yes, but even if you don't plan to, i still wish you the best of luck on this project!

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I appreciate the quality of the animation here. That being said the conditions for events are unclear (even with the hint npc). Also no save system for outfits (or at all) is inconvenient. I know these are likely only an issue due to the early stage the game is in but it would be nice if these issues where solved at some point. No sound on the other hand might not be a problem, as it causes me to pay more attention to the detailed animation.
actually there is a save system for outfits : ) go back to your real world click on dress , do you see the hangers? click on of and empty one, then click , its ether load or save. and you can perm save your new outfit : )

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes