Krasudreal

Oct 1, 2017
Some scenes are really long, but being able to speed up time is VERY good. So good that I wished I could make it even faster at times.

Honestly, it feels like I've stumbled upon unrefined gold. It's that good, and yet it can be that much better.

Particularly, I feel that being able to repeat some things for special effects, like the Venus, could be interesting, particularly because you can spawn two Venus in a single dream.
But above all else, it would be nice to find ways to just revert or remove pregnancy progression.- I am very much into pregnancy, but there's other things there that I want to enjoy, like how you can increase your chest size (possibly repeatedly) with the slime corridor, but it gets very hard to pull that off without tripping into max pregnancy size kinda quickly.

sassosso

May 21, 2019
The transformations are great, I wish there was leff of a focus on pregnancy, or a way to disable it

Reactions: Xol

Stranger21

Jul 20, 2018
Dropping in to say that I very much liked this.
I hope you resume working on this project, refining your animations and game-creation process and making more of it, as even this demo shows a lot of promise.

As for criticism, I'd say, don't lock most of the content behind a female-only wall. The banshee may "impregnate" male characters but that wouldn't let you progress into the DNA lab. Also do try to trim animation times? It feels like a slipshod solution to include a FPS speedup button to bypass animations that take well over a minute. And, I think this was mentioned multiple times in the thread already so I'm just basically piling on: Sounds, sounds are very important.

**EDIT**
I have noticed that it's possible (in some scenes) to hold down the Item Drop (Bound to C) and skip a scene. Might be placebo, but I think that took a hit on the character's sanity? Regardless - Refined animations are still something I request.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dropping in to say that I very much liked this.
I hope you resume working on this project, refining your animations and game-creation process and making more of it, as even this demo shows a lot of promise.

As for criticism, I'd say, don't lock most of the content behind a female-only wall. The banshee may "impregnate" male characters, as would the Harlequin, but those wouldn't let you progress into the DNA lab. Also do try to trim animation times? It feels like a slipshod solution to include a FPS speedup button to bypass animations that take well over a minute. And, I think this was mentioned multiple times in the thread already so I'm just basically piling on: Sounds, sounds are very important.
A big +1 to this. This is a fantasy (Or nightmare) and here anything is possible, even nightmares making males pregnant.

Reactions: Futa_Lover13

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Not sure if anyone else has pointed this out yet, but the changes to bust and hips size apparently do not persist between cycles. Is this a bug that will presumably be patched with the next update?

icelandia

May 28, 2018
This is the kind of weird that is rare in quality and content both.
Please, do make more.

Though, I would like to be able to speed up some animations. Good as they might be, stumbling twice into the same mob can be annoying.

Diemen

Apr 19, 2019
1.png
This happens if I bring things from the wardrobe with me, then take them off in front of the mirror, look in the mirror and transform, and then put on these things

Anneb0lin

Apr 10, 2018
great game so far. an option to disable the preg stuff would be cool, instead some mental stuff or other body parts beeing
heavier feminized/changed. the clothing/dressup system is neat, could need some more options later but works pretty well atm.

Jan 10, 2019
the right corridor from the beginning of sleep, then up and passing between the bookshelves, you can go to the right corridor with mirrors
do you know what opens that door in the mirror room?

Edit: I have learned that there are 2 fucking DS1 pendants in the game, and that the dev has removed one god bless

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes