Ildon

Nov 15, 2017
I did not realize I needed this game until I played the demo. Very awesome work, developer pal!

Kuuku

Dec 14, 2018
Patreon only text:

I have abandoned the demo area at this point. It's become too difficult to maintain as mechanics are changing for multiple room reliant scenarios. I can't afford to do double work. I also think that some of tilesets I used back then are subpar and would rather get rid of them.

I have left room to expand the intro area down into the south-east, in case I need to make another demo, or spice up the beginning. It actually would work quite well, because none of the changes would have a lasting affect due to the plot sequence.

//I also want to release this section publicly when I finish the scene and tweak the dialog more.

Current build isn't really worth posting, only new lewd thing is a FtM tf that happens immediately when you open the game , no other monsters in current build and it softlocks, just wait for the next build.

Reactions: somepersonaccount

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Patreon only text:

I have abandoned the demo area at this point. It's become too difficult to maintain as mechanics are changing for multiple room reliant scenarios. I can't afford to do double work. I also think that some of tilesets I used back then are subpar and would rather get rid of them.

I have left room to expand the intro area down into the south-east, in case I need to make another demo, or spice up the beginning. It actually would work quite well, because none of the changes would have a lasting affect due to the plot sequence.

//I also want to release this section publicly when I finish the scene and tweak the dialog more.

Current build isn't really worth posting, only new lewd thing is a FtM tf that happens immediately when you open the game , no other monsters in current build and it softlocks, just wait for the next build.
There is no FtM tf. Not sure what gave you that idea.
Thought I should let others know to avoid disappointment.

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
Taking off your clothes before the unavoidable unwidow scene shows the character as female. After the scene ends, the character is male.

Reactions: Kuuku

Kuuku

Dec 14, 2018
I took off my clothes and was female, got dicked by the bedroom penis and was male after, If not a TF then my bad.

Rika Shiguma

May 27, 2019
Update:20211031 ( ) 1 ноября 2021г

Last edited:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
As a reminder(or if someone isn't aware), I have abandoned working on the demo in favor of putting more time into developing the game.
Please feel free to try out the intro, it's up to 10 minutes long:

This is the first part of the intro, second part will be more dialogue focused, establishing the setting and characters.
The intro is very low on lewd content. I'm aiming for a slow burn, prior to deteriorating any sense of normality.

There are noticeable similarities to the demo. This is because originally, the demo area was supposed to be the first dream.

As always, I don't know when the next playable update will be ready. I am aiming to have the second intro part done before the end of the year. I don't think this deserves its own thread at the moment.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020
As a reminder(or if someone isn't aware), I have abandoned working on the demo in favor of putting more time into developing the game.
Mega

This is the first part of the intro, second part will be more dialogue focused, establishing the setting and characters.
The intro is very low on lewd content. I'm aiming for a slow burn, prior to deteriorating any sense of normality.

There are noticeable similarities to the demo. This is because originally, the demo area was supposed to be the first dream.

As always, I don't know when the next playable update will be ready. I am aiming to have the second intro part done before the end of the year. I don't think this deserves its own thread at the moment.
No doubt in my mind that you make the best pixel art on this website. Love your work.

Seirrebwarts

Apr 14, 2017
Mega

If you open the keycard door without looking at the computer first, then look at the computer, the game crashes.

Is getting locked in that room the end of the demo?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
If you open the keycard door without looking at the computer first, then look at the computer, the game crashes.

Is getting locked in that room the end of the demo?
I forgot to remove the keycard in that room after running tests. Shouldn't be able to do that sequence order.

Yes, after the slime transformation it softlocks.

HHid the item.

Last edited:

TheGabbaGhoul

Nov 24, 2018
I've tried following the guide posted on the second(I think?) page of this thread, but I can't open vents nor can I use scanners. Is there a proper walkthrough to this game?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes