Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
q0.png

Someone got sent to the Phantom zone! And this got me to thinking. Can the mirror be used to save transforms like the closet saves outfits in the waking world. Currently there isnt much work to get the transformation, but since the dev mentioned more cryptic events in the future. It would be cool if we could store transforms some where without having to go through the whole process to get them again. Not sure if I'm making a whole lot of sense, but this was just an idea I had. Good luck with the game dev, I'll be watching this one closely.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I get that you want to 'frustrate' the player, but if your only gender-bending males to females as a punishment and not transforming them back as a 'reward' (or the other way around, me no judge fetishists anymore), then no one outside of the cultured masochists will play this. Sure, most are such, but no new players means no incentive to develop, right?

I had the exact same issue with the game "parasite infection", where you have no real male protagonist content.
There, you turn into only a female alien, not even a futa (even though one NPC is already a futa, there and here 0-0)
and I really begin to wonder..
what's the point of gender-bending, anyways.
this is a glorified female protag game and it doesn't even feature futa [edit: futa protagonist], yet.
The most prominent genderbenders on this site are
generic male to female
generic female to futa

And pray to Satan you have the option to switch back, or it's an insta ignore.
20210712v4
doesn't have "futa/trans protagonist" tag, because no such content exists to justify it.
chief, you're not first to note that
and if you bothered to actually check the thread, the dev has already long acknowledged that
next version we get, which will be probably an early version of the full game rather than the demo, will likely have more of your beloved male tf
and, again, notice that this is a demo
people sometimes really need to learn to acknowledge they're not playing the finished product

Niwik

Mar 3, 2019
Pretty decent little demo. My only real gripes had to do with getting rid of pregnancies but then I read the changelog and realized I just missed a game mechanic. Hope to see more stuff like the Rabbit thing in the future, was initially why I was interested in this one. I would also request more mind-change related content but based on your description of how stats work, something like that is probably already planned if you continue.

Anyways, hope you do continue to work on this for as long as it interests you. Reading through this thread I can see some people are just truly ungrateful shits about things. I've only skimmed this website for a short amount of time but its no wonder so many projects get abandoned when you either have people complaining like they paid $60 for the demo or making a shitload of unreasonable demands from the developers.

atlasdark

Sep 1, 2021
Thanks dev, wonderful little demo, had a great time playing. Loved the attention to detail in the sprite animations and the overall pixel art. Fun adventure with interesting mechanics, can't wait to see what future updates bring. (y)

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
So, like anyone know how soon we can get an early release version of the actual game on this site? Kind of forgetting about this game because its been so long.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I play alitte of Yume Nikki
it like one of those game that got indescribable feeling when play
due to I running out of interesting game to play and seeing that alot of great reviews star

I going to give it a try now
hope I will have more of this odd weird interesting fun

statess

Dec 21, 2017
Hopfully you make a cow girl tf (anthro cowgirl with 2 rows of massive udders always dripping milk along with a gigantic udder (taur version too) (dragon anthro too) and if you stay in a spot to long the like piles up and if you walk over it you trip and fall and need helping up/ you get taken to be milked and your boobs and udder grow in size along with lactation, oh yea you get impregnated.
fore the male, make a thing that turns you into a minotaur with nuku nuts that never stop making cum, you will become immobile if you don't often get milked. and stuff happens to you if you become immobile.

Reactions: Jax9876

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hopfully you make a cow girl tf (anthro cowgirl with 2 rows of massive udders always dripping milk along with a gigantic udder (taur version too) (dragon anthro too) and if you stay in a spot to long the like piles up and if you walk over it you trip and fall and need helping up/ you get taken to be milked and your boobs and udder grow in size along with lactation, oh yea you get impregnated.
fore the male, make a thing that turns you into a minotaur with nuku nuts that never stop making cum, you will become immobile if you don't often get milked. and stuff happens to you if you become immobile.
that's uh
extremely specific and extremely niche
maybe consider a bit what you're asking for next time?

statess

Dec 21, 2017
I know ViviX12,
A person can dream no? oh yea... I cant tell what is new with this game/demo since i don't have a patron. is there somewhere else with that info?

Reactions: Jax9876
Jan 13, 2021
I know ViviX12,
A person can dream no? oh yea... I cant tell what is new with this game/demo since i don't have a patron. is there somewhere else with that info?
Wouldn't mind seeing that myself. The thing about this game is that it can allow for quirky stuff like that. That's the beauty of it. Naturally, what actually ends up in the game lies in the hands of the dev, but hey, we all have something that we want to see.

Reactions: statess and Jax9876

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Wouldn't mind seeing that myself. The thing about this game is that it can allow for quirky stuff like that. That's the beauty of it. Naturally, what actually ends up in the game lies in the hands of the dev, but hey, we all have something that we want to see.
internet acting weird hope this dont doubble post on me but what i would like to see is the dev having fun with their creation

NEGA

May 5, 2017
Has there been something new from the dev?
not a patreon so I would if he's been active there

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
4 months since the last update or news on this demo being posted here, and much like a lot of us I'm still checking back every now and then to see how things are coming along. You know you've come across a real gem if you're willing to wait months on end for even the smallest morsel of content.

Cheers, unniex! Best of luck with whatever it is you're working on.

Apr 26, 2020
4 months since the last update or news on this demo being posted here, and much like a lot of us I'm still checking back every now and then to see how things are coming along. You know you've come across a real gem if you're willing to wait months on end for even the smallest morsel of content.

Cheers, unniex! Best of luck with whatever it is you're working on.
They are making a really interesting game, I'm happy to wait. Also most people don't do this full time so obviously updates could be few and far between.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes