Apr 26, 2020
Great game, ya'll should def help support it. Hopefully Unnie gets more motivated to continue updates.
They've been posting updates pretty frequently. Seems to be setting up the main story atm. Personally I support when I see a good update or significant change.

angel2019

Mar 7, 2022
i got a error the game doesnt enter when i double click him, he show me this Win32 function failed: HRESULT: 0x8007000e
Call: GR_D3D_Device->CreateTexture2D at line 453 in file/TexturesM.cpp

Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
Great game, has anyone found a way to use the centaur yet?
I tried to use it to bypass the goo in phase 2(3?) but it didn't work.

Aug 22, 2021
Great game, has anyone found a way to use the centaur yet?
I tried to use it to bypass the goo in phase 2(3?) but it didn't work.
From what I could tell, the centaur is one of the encounters that ends the night for you (you can't actually leave the infinite hallway once you see him and/or get caught by him).

You can just walk straight through the goo going south, just be wary of going back through a second time.

Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
From what I could tell, the centaur is one of the encounters that ends the night for you (you can't actually leave the infinite hallway once you see him and/or get caught by him).

You can just walk straight through the goo going south, just be wary of going back through a second time.
Actually you can, there's a invisible path if you go down.
And I know about the goo being safe the first time, I just thought I was being clever by using the centaur form to go through the second time. Unfortunately the Centaur form blackscreens with any other encounter and only appears to have a unique interraction with the womb tattoo.

Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
I have discovered a fun little oversight with the pregnancy system. (I know you can fix this with the machine)

If you stack as many humonculi babies as you possible can after getting infected with the venus parasite, you will end up unbirthing so many that the pregnancy can never end.
By the time you give birth to the first and possibly second batch (if you didn't avoid the Futa) you will have so many humonculi inside, that it is impossible for the latest additions to mature due to having already reached the belly cap.
In essence you're going to be this size forever and you cannot be filled with any new babies or eggs . (But you can keep adding more humonculi, turning into a tardis/clown car essentially)

Guess it's useful if you wanted to have a max size belly while in the apartment, without having a birth timer.

NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
In essence you're going to be this size forever and you cannot be filled with any new babies or eggs . (But you can keep adding more humonculi, turning into a tardis/clown car essentially)

Guess it's useful if you wanted to have a max size belly while in the apartment, without having a birth timer.
awesome bug, something like "inifinity pregnant"

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Stealth update.
I feel like I need more people to help test this and give feedback. If you have time and find bugs send me a message.
This version has 2 interlinked areas. Puzzles are much more elaborate and ambiguous.

Please note this is mostly a gameplay test. No story is present.
Majority of the existing encounters aren't present either. Why?
1. I'm aiming for a slow burn, hence certain encounters are disabled until appropriate progression.
2. I can't produce content fast enough to densely populate everything, hence encounters are spread out. Some are thematically saved for future areas or to be unlocked after story segments.

Either way, I'm really humbled that the demo is still getting discussion. Thank you for keeping it alive.

Dec 4, 2020
Stealth update.
I feel like I need more people to help test this and give feedback. If you have time and find bugs send me a message.
This version has 2 interlinked areas. Puzzles are much more elaborate and ambiguous.

1. I'm aiming for a slow burn, hence certain encounters are disabled until appropriate progression.
2. I can't produce content fast enough to densely populate everything, hence encounters are spread out. Some are thematically saved for future areas or to be unlocked after story segments.

Either way, I'm really humbled that the demo is still getting discussion. Thank you for keeping it alive.

Mega
is it just gameplay or are there lewd things too?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Stealth update.

Mega
there's a layer issue with this prop here in a west wing room 1656736741012.png
also this table in west wing kitchen
1656737681905.png
you can walk a bit out of bounds in the east wing rooms 1656737272330.png
can't interact with first door in east wing 1656737877054.png

as far as puzzles go, I managed to get to the 2nd floor key, trying from both west and east wings, but I have 0 clue on how to make use out of the items you collect
doesn't seem like you can get the other key once you choose one wing key, which is weird since for there's that dark area needing east wing key and a flashlight you need west wing key to get
maybe I'm just dumb and can't see how things connect, gonna try running around some more
E: huh, framerate changes the speed of the game
E2: alright, so chests are randomised everytime, kinda sucks that the ability to solve puzzles depends on RNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax9876

Unknownlinks547

Aug 14, 2020
Stealth update.

Mega
The game seems to crash pretty consistently on the second floor for me when trying to open the secret door or when going near the door painting. Not sure if it's the game or my computer
Error.PNG

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
there's a layer issue with this prop here in a west wing room View attachment 1901488
also this table in west wing kitchen
View attachment 1901532
you can walk a bit out of bounds in the east wing rooms View attachment 1901513
can't interact with first door in east wing View attachment 1901534

as far as puzzles go, I managed to get to the 2nd floor key, trying from both west and east wings, but I have 0 clue on how to make use out of the items you collect
doesn't seem like you can get the other key once you choose one wing key, which is weird since for there's that dark area needing east wing key and a flashlight you need west wing key to get
maybe I'm just dumb and can't see how things connect, gonna try running around some more
E: huh, framerate changes the speed of the game
E2: alright, so chests are randomised everytime, kinda sucks that the ability to solve puzzles depends on RNG
Thanks. That's about what I'd expect.
About chests... There's only one item that is absolutely necessary for progression, and its chance grows consecutively to a 100%. Others are extra solutions or unimportant. i.e example it's a lot easier to get batteries in the other area. Of course it's a lot more difficult moving from area to area, so it cancels out.
I think I found the problem here, and that is there's no quick way to wake up on the initial run.
The door's a prop. It's there for a reason though.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Thanks. That's about what I'd expect.
About chests... There's only one item that is absolutely necessary for progression, and its chance grows consecutively to a 100%. Others are extra solutions or unimportant. i.e example it's a lot easier to get batteries in the other area. Of course it's a lot more difficult moving from area to area, so it cancels out.
I think I found the problem here, and that is there's no quick way to wake up on the initial run.
The door's a prop. It's there for a reason though.
alr if not this I wouldn't have figured you can wake up
and to do that I ended up walking around for quite a long time unsure what would get me awake, and idk if it wasn't because I was in the basement in the dark
welp, back to checking everything out again I go
E: without knowing what advances the sleep gauge, feels rather pointless to be running circles when it doesn't seem to move it at all, so I'm feeling kinda stuick in a second dream (which I entered accidentally, didn't mean to interact with the bed, and I don't thing things should readct when the player is facing a direction other than the interactable object)

Last edited:

atlasdark

Sep 1, 2021
The second dream came to me as an exciting surprise, but unfortunately when I loaded batteries in the flashlight and tried to turn it on it crashed. I accidentally closed the prompt before taking a screenshot of the error message but will try to duplicate it.

Other than the occasional crash, really looking forward to seeing where this goes, great work!

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes