Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
hmm getting random flashlight error on the manor and lab, sometime it doesn't show but it does sometimes.

atlasdark

Sep 1, 2021
How do we wake up?
Seems like finding items and generally exploring increases the bar slowly, and encounters like the green gust that strips your clothing adds more to it. I've found that one reliable way is to hit the one by the grassy door area, followed by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the other two magic gusts there.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
well,I stuck. I get keys for basement,east wing and 2nd floor. But I don't get where go next + how get access to room in kitchen(then I trying go to the west get flashlight)

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Seems like finding items and generally exploring increases the bar slowly, and encounters like the green gust that strips your clothing adds more to it. I've found that one reliable way is to hit the one by the grassy door area, followed by
the other two magic gusts there.
Every newly opened door - 2 stamina
Major encounter (i.e banshee) - 20
Minor encounter (i.e wind trap) - 10
Most interactions that fade screen - 5
Total needed is 100
While rooms are reset, character knowledge is not, hence something that can only be achieved on one path, might be only useful on another.

hmm getting random flashlight error on the manor and lab, sometime it doesn't show but it does sometimes.
I cannot recreate this. Will take a while to find it seems.
I've actual found a crash that happens when you pause the game with the flashlight on, in the meanwhile

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Every newly opened door - 2 stamina
Major encounter (i.e banshee) - 20
Minor encounter (i.e wind trap) - 10
Most interactions that fade screen - 5
Total needed is 100
does "newly opened" mean each door is one-time?
I definitely tried spam-walking through the stairs between levels, which is a fade screen, not really seeing the stamina bar change

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
does "newly opened" mean each door is one-time?
I definitely tried spam-walking through the stairs between levels, which is a fade screen, not really seeing the stamina bar change
Yes. Doors are a one time use per dream.

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
The mirror shattering transformation event in Lady Jessica's private bathroom triggers twice. Once when you pass it and again on the way out if you pick up the library key.

Waking up with the flashlight on seems to trigger crashes later when you try to turn it on again, inconsistent though. The lantern from the library also crashes the game on pause same as the flashlight.

The green ghost in the basement doesn't seem to have any effect? It does increase the fatigue bar but nothing else I can see.

There's also a twinkling item effect on the vent in the freezer room that I haven't found anyway to interact with so far, you'd think that wrench would finally come in handy again but nope. :v

Speaking of handy, sawing off miss popsicles hand and microwaving it to open fingerprint locks is metal as hell. Too bad I haven't found the intended use for the plasma gun so far, most of the time if I can get to it any door I'd want open can be done so without blasting it to smithereens.

Lugging it over to the mansion and blowing Lady Jessica's door up leaves a proper hole but the blasted thing still insists only Lady Jessica may enter. Maybe I should grab it again and shoot some random walls that might have hidden rooms behind them.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
The mirror shattering transformation event in Lady Jessica's private bathroom triggers twice. Once when you pass it and again on the way out if you pick up the library key.

Waking up with the flashlight on seems to trigger crashes later when you try to turn it on again, inconsistent though. The lantern from the library also crashes the game on pause same as the flashlight.

The green ghost in the basement doesn't seem to have any effect? It does increase the fatigue bar but nothing else I can see.

There's also a twinkling item effect on the vent in the freezer room that I haven't found anyway to interact with so far, you'd think that wrench would finally come in handy again but nope. :v

Speaking of handy, sawing off miss popsicles hand and microwaving it to open fingerprint locks is metal as hell. Too bad I haven't found the intended use for the plasma gun so far, most of the time if I can get to it any door I'd want open can be done so without blasting it to smithereens.

Lugging it over to the mansion and blowing Lady Jessica's door up leaves a proper hole but the blasted thing still insists only Lady Jessica may enter. Maybe I should grab it again and shoot some random walls that might have hidden rooms behind them.
how did you get to get to her private bathroom im stumped on that one... some hints would be nice

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
how did you get to get to her private bathroom im stumped on that one... some hints would be nice
If you can get past the double doors that keep saying only Lady Jessica may enter you just need to check about the room thoroughly.

As for getting in there the first time:

Reactions: Yamfarmer127

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
If you can get past the double doors that keep saying only Lady Jessica may enter you just need to check about the room thoroughly.

As for getting in there the first time:
oof can you get soft locked or hard locked on that one?

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
oof can you get soft locked or hard locked on that one?
Don't think so, you can always force the player character to wake up, even if it takes a while to interact with enough stuff.
It's why I advise grabbing the pin code first, writing that down and forcing a wakeup. Afterwards you can just keep reloading until you get enough batteries.

Alternatively the lab has much easier access to batteries and the flashlight so if you can swap over to the manor from it you're golden. But doing so will eat at least 50% of the fatigue meter so you might not have enough energy left to open every door and chest before reaching the doors in the right form and clothes again.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020

Good catch on the mirror. Completely missed it.
Fixed the pause crash on lantern/flashlight but can't recreate the error. Fixed the crash of using it after waking up.
Wrench is used in the toilet. Sparkle is there to hint that maybe you can open it elsewhere, but I guess that's too complicated. Will swap the location of the sparkle
Green ghost sets possessed status. At the moment it's only effect is to stop the player for 2 seconds when certain encounters are targeting you. In story dialog, it will force responses. I do document this stuff for subscribers.

Also fixed some of the previous tile depth order.
Made first section of the dark corridor in the mansion more accessible. Maybe this will help with one of the puzzles.

Can I ask how long it took you to get to this point?
I'm getting really mixed signals on how complicated everything actually is.

Last edited:

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
Don't think so, you can always force the player character to wake up, even if it takes a while to interact with enough stuff.
It's why I advise grabbing the pin code first, writing that down and forcing a wakeup. Afterwards you can just keep reloading until you get enough batteries.

Alternatively the lab has much easier access to batteries and the flashlight so if you can swap over to the manor from it you're golden. But doing so will eat at least 50% of the fatigue meter so you might not have enough energy left to open every door and chest before reaching the doors in the right form and clothes again.
How many monsters have you found just a number would be fine.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Fixed the pause crash on lantern/flashlight but can't recreate the error. Fixed the crash of using it after waking up.
Wrench is used in the toilet. Sparkle is there to hint that maybe you can open it elsewhere, but I guess that's too complicated. Will swap the location of the sparkle
Green ghost sets possessed status. At the moment it's only effect is to stop the player for 2 seconds when certain encounters are targeting you. In story dialog, it will force responses. I do document this stuff for subscribers.

Made first section of the dark corridor in the mansion more accessible. Maybe this will help with one of the puzzles.

Mega
Maybe you know, but this newer version seems to have me losing massive frames randomly (was on 3x frames but not sure if that is relevant). Noticed it for like 1-2 seconds at the beginning of the manor area, much more noticeable in the lab area.
Did not happen in the prior version.

Edit: Doesn't seem to happening as often the more I play.

Last edited:

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017

Mega
just putting my one gripe on this one... the rng on the manor took 30mns or so to get everything needed

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019

Mega
I'd say it took me a little over an hour to reach what I think is all the accessible content. The hardest find were batteries in the manor honestly haha. I don't know what the Yellow, Purple or Red orbs are for and have also not found any use for the Red Book you can get from the basement library.

I just tried a new run going for the plasma gun to see if I can blast walls in the manor for anything I missed but got an error when I started taking off clothing before reaching the Squid Rabbit. The outfit that cause the bug was the default one you can select in the wardrobe, first on the left.

Capture.PNG

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017

Mega
Error found when starting the game in the manor, press load you start with the black dress it will crash when you get eaten by the chest that changes you clothes to bunny clothe

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes