monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
On the newest version I crashed when I painted the Blank Book on the 2nd floor, it also maxed my fatigue bar. Not sure if that was the issue or something else.

Capture.PNG

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Then i get red spirit(in tunnel in west wing) and get up on 2nd floor - my form was restore

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
Then i get red spirit(in tunnel in west wing) and get up on 2nd floor - my form was restore
The TF from the red ghost only lasts for a short time. It's working as intended, since that was how it worked in the first demo too.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Added stamina build up from ghosts, 10 for red, 5 for blue and green.
Fixed crash when items that bring up the interaction menu max out stamina.
Fixed a potential softlock from suidrabbit if you shoot it.
Made the bathroom's existence less hidden, in the master suite. Wasn't my intention.
Fixed some more depth and clipping issues.

Mirror consecutive interactions are strange, but I'm not changing them. It will slightly differently when I connect the story.

Reactions: ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
there's also a layering issue with this carpet and the couch thing in the vorner in one of the Lab rooms, top right in the rightmost bottom group
1656873324927.png
also wrong layering for the penis with the futa parasite in the sex scene
1656874546872.png
the belly also gets in the way of arms here, intended or not
1656878698037.png
additonally any level of belly goes in the way of X-rays
also issue with the Jessica's black dress set when you take it off and then put it on 1656875114852.png
that chair in the lab east
1656875882696.png

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
on another note, I really like this possession in particular-
1656876979315.png 1656876987849.png
the bounce sure compliments these well
E: went through the corridor past the pink ghost, got preggers, is it intentional that the character stays pregnant/filled in dreams? it locks out parts of the lab
E2: mirror swapping Jessica for pregnant MC at high stamina made the MC wake up pregnant
1656878493814.png
E3:
was looking away (editing the previous msg even, lol), so not sure why, but this error popped up, was in the room with the dick parasite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax9876

Petrichor Gale

Sep 16, 2021
Hopefully this solves the issue. It was never my intention to make waking up difficult.
Though I could entertain the idea of a mechanic like that. It would be interesting to see the player forced to do things in order to wake up, with the amount needed gradually increasing, to the point where you have to trigger even the nastiest encounters. But that's not how the game was designed. Fuck. Why didn't I think of this sooner.
Hey! That's why game devs release alpha/beta demos! To get feedback about the state of the game and catch bugs and oversights as they pop up! The addition of the Coffee definitely makes it a lot easier to wake up, but another thing that would definitely help would be a more consistent spawn for the batteries in the mansion dream, which I think you mentioned planning on doing in another post here.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
how i can get lvl 3 card and what need to do with wrech and saw in lab?
you can get a level 4 card from Jessica's room in the mansion, then go from there to the lab
wrench is to open the vent in one of the toilets, saw is to cut off the arm of the frozen scientist

Reactions: Kekusus

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
you can get a level 4 card from Jessica's room in the mansion, then go from there to the lab
wrench is to open the vent in one of the toilets, saw is to cut off the arm of the frozen scientist
and where i can use a hand?Also the battery for flashlight is rng only?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
and where i can use a hand?Also the battery for flashlight is rng only?
there are guaranteed two batteries in one of cubicle rooms in the lab
the hand you can put in the microwave, not sure after that because when I tried that I was suddenly in the mansion

Reactions: Kekusus

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
i got this error after paining the book
1656921338326.png

edit wait i was not using the recent download from this morning bare with me i'll try again....

edit still yet to get back to the area again with the updated version...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes