Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
Wasn't edited by me.
I realize mods are trying to be helpful, but this really isn't.
Here's a link to the original, though I'm not sure if it's the right one
Mega
Thank you! Wanted to test something and found another error in the pregnancy system.
oh dear.png

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
outside of solving that canister thing i think i covered everything else including all 4 orbs colors. one thing i keen getting is this black screen, i can only see partially where i am if i press escape to see the menu and it has started to effect the dream aswell, it seem to happen all the time in the normal bedroom.
View attachment 1906768
you can get pregnant if you have some light(from candle in the library or from flashlight in west room),you need to go to the room where red ghost straight down and you can find 4 blue ghost,they will impregnate you
But I still didn't understand what the green ghost does(in the room where you can find red book)

whateverver

Jun 10, 2020
is the jessica TF supposed to stick?
because i look like her when i wake up but going to sleep restores my original form

acyt2020

Apr 24, 2021
hello everyone at the moment I have not missed any error excellent I work on this project

excuse my misspelling

Jan 17, 2020
I can now say I beat both dreams. (Started in 1st -> ended in 2nd and vice versa)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also another bug: If your a futa and you open the mimic. The penis vanishes, but it reappears in some overlay spots.

Still don't know what the Delta or Gamma, protein base, empty coffee cup, INSERT CONTAINER and Bloom do.
(2 knifes/1 scissor that you can use on the tentacles, Squid, and pink floor)

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
I can now say I beat both dreams. (Started in 1st -> ended in 2nd and vice versa)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also another bug: If your a futa and you open the mimic. The penis vanishes, but it reappears in some overlay spots.

Still don't know what the Delta or Gamma, protein base, empty coffee cup, INSERT CONTAINER and Bloom do.
(2 knifes/1 scissor that you can use on the tentacles, Squid, and pink floor)
Delta,Gamma,protein base it"s for INSERT CONTAINER,when you in lab,you need to go to the computer and read some materials,then u can combine them and get container,when you put it in INSERT CONTAINER it just cleanses you from bunny suit and futa.
Empty coffee cup you can use in bathroom,which is located on the left side of the laboratory.Use in the showers(you must have seen dust particles that fly through the air),then go to the kitchen and use full cup on microwave,that allow you to open frozen door.
What the bloom?Where u find it?

P.S. Sry for my English)

atlasdark

Sep 1, 2021
crash.PNG
Discovered a crash in 20220702v4; started in Lab, rode the elevator to the Mansion, got the 2nd Floor Key as well as Paint + Brush, and attempted to paint the door.

Edit: I'm dumb, this was for an outdated version

Last edited:

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
Good catch on the mirror. Completely missed it.
Fixed the pause crash on lantern/flashlight but can't recreate the error. Fixed the crash of using it after waking up.
Wrench is used in the toilet. Sparkle is there to hint that maybe you can open it elsewhere, but I guess that's too complicated. Will swap the location of the sparkle
Green ghost sets possessed status. At the moment it's only effect is to stop the player for 2 seconds when certain encounters are targeting you. In story dialog, it will force responses. I do document this stuff for subscribers.

Also fixed some of the previous tile depth order.
Made first section of the dark corridor in the mansion more accessible. Maybe this will help with one of the puzzles.

Can I ask how long it took you to get to this point?
I'm getting really mixed signals on how complicated everything actually is.
Mega
Needing to depend on RNG to progress past the very first part of the mansion is not very fun, when there's seemingly so many hot TFs hidden past the point of randomly aquiring said 2 batteries.

Is there no way to fast forward time so you can wake up and go back to sleep again faster? Took me SO long to figure out where you'd get the batteries - After spending an hour looking through every possible chest and room with both west and east keys, I gave in and consulted this page of the thread. Now, I feel like I wasted so much time when in reality, it was actually just sheer luck could help me proceed...

Cool game though, and very erotic concepts I'm catching glimpses of. I'd be excited to see this game develop if you rid it of repeating chores such as the aforementioned.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Needing to depend on RNG to progress past the very first part of the mansion is not very fun, when there's seemingly so many hot TFs hidden past the point of randomly aquiring said 2 batteries.

Is there no way to fast forward time so you can wake up and go back to sleep again faster? Took me SO long to figure out where you'd get the batteries - After spending an hour looking through every possible chest and room with both west and east keys, I gave in and consulted this page of the thread. Now, I feel like I wasted so much time when in reality, it was actually just sheer luck could help me proceed...

Cool game though, and very erotic concepts I'm catching glimpses of. I'd be excited to see this game develop if you rid it of repeating chores such as the aforementioned.
The rng batteries will definitely be removed in the next update. You will have to get a light source through one of the other ways.
Once again, just because a solution exists to a problem doesn't mean it's the best one, or even a good one.

Reactions: Philia

Kr4ml3r

Sep 1, 2020
hell yeah Unnies back.
I too also had the weird pregnancy bug from the demo, hopefully been figured out now.
One thing im struggling with on the new demo is how do you open the doors back at your apartment, seems as though you should be able to. Good work though Unnie and good to see you back.

iLv_Je@n

Jul 25, 2020
Parece ser bom o jogo, infelizmente meu PC não suporta...

Continue com o desenvolvimento dele, quando eu tiver um PC melhor eu volto aqui para testar.

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018

No RNG is required, you just have not looked hard enough. You do not need the batteries at all to get from the mansion downstairs

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
hell yeah Unnies back.
I too also had the weird pregnancy bug from the demo, hopefully been figured out now.
One thing im struggling with on the new demo is how do you open the doors back at your apartment, seems as though you should be able to. Good work though Unnie and good to see you back.
the rest of the apartment isn't available from what I can tell, since it's out of the scope of these gameplay test versions
the awake part for now serves as just a way to get back to sleep

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
The elevator is still usable one time? went from the lab to the mansion you cant go back down to the lab. clipping issue on both sides of the wall near the elevator aswell

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
No RNG is required, you just have not looked hard enough. You do not need the batteries at all to get from the mansion downstairs
What other light source can you actually select then? I’ve tried interacting with literally every item in the mansion and yes, that includes all candlelights and every single thing that gives off the sparkle.

Also would like to know how you actually progress time/fill the stamina bar, so you don’t need to reload the game to faster do the East Wing key after you’ve done the West Wing.

Thank you for being so open to feedback unniex !

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes