ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
What other light source can you actually select then? I’ve tried interacting with literally every item in the mansion and yes, that includes all candlelights and every single thing that gives off the sparkle.

Also would like to know how you actually progress time/fill the stamina bar, so you don’t need to reload the game to faster do the East Wing key after you’ve done the West Wing.

Thank you for being so open to feedback unniex !
you can get a lamp in the library
and you can wake up much easier if you take the two coffees from the west wing room (you can access it without a west wing key)

Reactions: Rika Shiguma

Philia

Dec 27, 2020
and you can wake up much easier if you take the two coffees from the west wing room (you can access it without a west wing key)
That's the other thing I couldn't find after 4-5 thorough mansion searches. Where's the library key?

Reactions: Rika Shiguma

atlasdark

Sep 1, 2021
This also sometimes happens sometimes whenever you try to remove the bunny outfit in the mansion (pressing 'C' with it highlighted), the character's portrait will have some elements offset by a large x margin.
I've also seen it before in the dressing room but haven't encountered it since moving from v4 to v5.

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
Am I missing something here? The logic is circular.
-To get a light without RNG you need to enter the library
-To enter the library you need to go through the double doors
-To enter the double doors you need a light to enter the dark room to be possesed

You need a light to get the light? I'm not seeing any way besides RNG farming to open the door the first time.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Am I missing something here? The logic is circular.
-To get a light without RNG you need to enter the library
-To enter the library you need to go through the double doors
-To enter the double doors you need a light to enter the dark room to be possesed

You need a light to get the light? I'm not seeing any way besides RNG farming to open the door the first time.
you don't need ligt for the east wing door anymore

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
you don't need ligt for the east wing door anymore
Ah ok, thread dl link isn't synced with latest version, thanks.

Some feedback to the dev unrelated to my reply:

I really like the concept of the game and the implementation, I liked this game so much I randomly remembered it today after a year of not playing it, but there's a big issue imo.

The backtracking and redoing of everything every single time you wake up is massively unfun. Navigating the lab hallways over and over just to be caught by the walkers in the hallways for trying to use fast forward to speed it up is mind numbing. This combined with the clunkiness of the controls, stickyness of the walls, and shallow field of view, while all forgivable and minor on their own, just makes the game a miserable experience when you have to redo things 5 times.

The mansion is a bit better, not as harrowing to backtrack in, but losing progress when you have to find the dress again, or god forbid you crash, then you have to go back to the west wing and relearn the new pin and redo everything again from the beginning. The randomized pin is a cute feature but really just punishes people who want to progress/replay the game.

I would suggest trying to streamline the gameplay loop a bit, maybe keep certain items between dreams, have keys automatically open doors instead of having to select them, or at least keep keycards/keys between dreams, idk. I'm sure some people don't mind it but it's making it hard to enjoy the game for me, and for others I'm sure.

Sans1550

Feb 25, 2020
I have a few problems because I don't really know where the content is supposed to end in this newer version. I managed to get from the mansion to the lab, inside jessica's room and in the secret laboratory from the eastern wing in the dark room, but I never manage to get all ingredients for the paint before waking up.

Also in the lab, is there any way to get a lv3 keycard? I've managed to take the elevator down from the mansion but it doesn't go back up, maybe it's a bug. And how do I open the frozen door? I thought of using the blaster but I didn't get that far in a while.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
i wo
I have a few problems because I don't really know where the content is supposed to end in this newer version. I managed to get from the mansion to the lab, inside jessica's room and in the secret laboratory from the eastern wing in the dark room, but I never manage to get all ingredients for the paint before waking up.

Also in the lab, is there any way to get a lv3 keycard? I've managed to take the elevator down from the mansion but it doesn't go back up, maybe it's a bug. And how do I open the frozen door? I thought of using the blaster but I didn't get that far in a while.
i found that elevator bug aswell, wrote about that like 2 times! So far no reply or i missed it...

GloriousRed

May 13, 2022
Hello guys, i am having trouble opening the new Demo version. everytime i execute the EXE it doesn't do anything on my pc

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes