remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
So, I've "beat" the game through both the lab and mansion, but there's still a few things I never figured out how to use or gain access to, those being the slug, starlight shard, powder from the kitchen, colors from the lab, the book painting on the second floor, as well as the door on the second floor. I'm not sure if these are just planed features for the future or content I'm missing out on.

Last edited:

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
So, I've "beat" the game through both the lab and mansion, but there's still a few things I never figured out how to use or gain access to, those being the slug, starlight shard, powder from the kitchen, colors from the lab, the book painting on the second floor, as well as the door on the second floor. I'm not sure if these are just planed features for the future or content I'm missing out on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
I'm trying to sleep and get to the manor again with the code for the flashlight but it keeps putting me in a lab. Is this normal?
Yea its RNG kinda Annoying if you wanted to start at Manor since the elevator only works once and stops working when you start from lab and then go to manor to get a high level card...

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
pretty cool stuff going on and i'm glad to see this getting some new life. but damn if it isn't annoying to get the thing i'm actually here for

atlasdark

Sep 1, 2021
The direction you face when you go to bed is kept while you're under the blanket. I love these little details. :)
Elevator does stop working after first use but otherwise the latest build seems much more stable compared to previous builds. Great work unnie!

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone here happen to know the controls? Haven't played in a while and I cannot remember them for the life of me.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Oh bloody hell. I feel like an absolute idiot trying to find the things I need thanks to the RNG chests. Been stuck in the mansion and only the mansion after almost an hour of playing and several reloads and I don't have the foggiest idea of what I do or don't need. I don't want to say that I need someone to give me some pointers on where to go from the very start, but I cannot for the life of me get out of the start of the first and second floors of the mansion or find more than two keys per run. Hard to tell if there are any set spawns, what is and isn't a set spawn, and whether or not you have already checked each room or not thanks to some of them moving around.

Is there more than one chest in the maddening recycling rooms? Are the chests really supposed to give random items that might or might not soft lock you thanks to gifting random clothes? Is one key better than the other or able to completely screw you over if you don't pick the right one? And why is the controls hidden away in such an area that you have to hit random buttons to find them? I can't tell if I'm just stupid or if some of the game mechanics are a little too obscure and luck dependent to truly figure out.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I can't wait til the creatures are added back in. Honestly it feels like forever since I saw any creatures in the game and I miss them. Map is coming out superb though. :)

Toshiky

Jun 28, 2019
Maybe it's a dumb question, but I can't even get through the first room. How do I open the doors? Clicking on everything except the bottom door opens the inventory

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Maybe it's a dumb question, but I can't even get through the first room. How do I open the doors? Clicking on everything except the bottom door opens the inventory
the firdt destination is actually the side doors
use the paint to make a key to either of them and explore from there

yoyo02222803

Jun 3, 2018
Too much RNG... and after two hours I'm still stuck in the mansion.

edit: If 1 person says there's a problem it's probably his problem, but a lot of people say there's a problem that's probably the problem with the thing itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miasmord and bobbot

bobbot

May 10, 2018
so uh.., this might be just a me thing but i am also stuck in the mansion. it seems that if you dont choose the side with the library and red ghost it soft locks you... at least thats how it looks to me as there seems to be no other way to get the opposite key. and your still stuck if then chests dont spit out the outfit you need. i kinda like the teleporting rooms but the implimentation makes them kinda annoying... do the chests respawn? if yes that would be one way to ensure that with enough time you would suceed and potentaly get new clothing if needed.

ShadowAcc

Nov 20, 2021
so uh.., this might be just a me thing but i am also stuck in the mansion. it seems that if you dont choose the side with the library and red ghost it soft locks you... at least thats how it looks to me as there seems to be no other way to get the opposite key. and your still stuck if then chests dont spit out the outfit you need. i kinda like the teleporting rooms but the implimentation makes them kinda annoying... do the chests respawn? if yes that would be one way to ensure that with enough time you would suceed and potentaly get new clothing if needed.
It doesn't softlock you, because you can just max out your stamina meter and wake up from the dream, then just fall asleep again. If you need more help just reply to me.

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Oh bloody hell. I feel like an absolute idiot trying to find the things I need thanks to the RNG chests. Been stuck in the mansion and only the mansion after almost an hour of playing and several reloads and I don't have the foggiest idea of what I do or don't need. I don't want to say that I need someone to give me some pointers on where to go from the very start, but I cannot for the life of me get out of the start of the first and second floors of the mansion or find more than two keys per run. Hard to tell if there are any set spawns, what is and isn't a set spawn, and whether or not you have already checked each room or not thanks to some of them moving around.

Is there more than one chest in the maddening recycling rooms? Are the chests really supposed to give random items that might or might not soft lock you thanks to gifting random clothes? Is one key better than the other or able to completely screw you over if you don't pick the right one? And why is the controls hidden away in such an area that you have to hit random buttons to find them? I can't tell if I'm just stupid or if some of the game mechanics are a little too obscure and luck dependent to truly figure out.
Yea, wait to play this until he makes it playable unless you want to test it for him. My experience was 1)get code to kitchen by taking west wing key and going to the back most east room.(keep the code it doesnt change on reset unless you start new game) also its mansion area 2) get west room key and hope to rng jesus that you get 2 batteries if you dont then keep hitting reload in options menu. 3) Take 2 batteries and flashlight to the dark room that wont let you pass. This will let you pass and turn you into the mansion owner bitch, but you also need the black dress shown in the mirror if you want to get into the room.

That's as far as i got bc getting 2 batteries takes a literal hour and the game is so buggy that things that should stay like the transformation dont. also the game will crash on occasion completely resetting any progress you made. Dont get fucked by the banshees while pregnant bc the next reset will glitch it out.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yea, wait to play this until he makes it playable unless you want to test it for him. My experience was 1)get code to kitchen by taking west wing key and going to the back most east room.(keep the code it doesnt change on reset unless you start new game) also its mansion area 2) get west room key and hope to rng jesus that you get 2 batteries if you dont then keep hitting reload in options menu. 3) Take 2 batteries and flashlight to the dark room that wont let you pass. This will let you pass and turn you into the mansion owner bitch, but you also need the black dress shown in the mirror if you want to get into the room.

That's as far as i got bc getting 2 batteries takes a literal hour and the game is so buggy that things that should stay like the transformation dont. also the game will crash on occasion completely resetting any progress you made. Dont get fucked by the banshees while pregnant bc the next reset will glitch it out.
as the dev menmtioned, this isn't the only way to get a light or the best one
it's just one of the ways
other ways could be getting the a flashlight and batteries from the lab and somehoww mkaing your way to the mansion, or getting the lamp from library

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes