Hotmud9

Aug 2, 2021
Also, how does one get pregnant with eggs/monsters? Figured out human pregnancy relatively quickly, but I don't think I've figured out sizes just yet. Also, haven't figured out birth yet.

Hotmud9

Aug 2, 2021
I have discovered a fun little oversight with the pregnancy system. (I know you can fix this with the machine)

If you stack as many humonculi babies as you possible can after getting infected with the venus parasite, you will end up unbirthing so many that the pregnancy can never end.
By the time you give birth to the first and possibly second batch (if you didn't avoid the Futa) you will have so many humonculi inside, that it is impossible for the latest additions to mature due to having already reached the belly cap.
In essence you're going to be this size forever and you cannot be filled with any new babies or eggs . (But you can keep adding more humonculi, turning into a tardis/clown car essentially)

Guess it's useful if you wanted to have a max size belly while in the apartment, without having a birth timer.
How'd you get pregnant with those? Can't seem to find a way...

Edit: Never mind; realized you were using an older build.

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's dumb, but thanks! Is there anything I can do to increase the chances?
no
Also, how does one get pregnant with eggs/monsters? Figured out human pregnancy relatively quickly, but I don't think I've figured out sizes just yet. Also, haven't figured out birth yet.
How'd you get pregnant with those? Can't seem to find a way...

Edit: Never mind; realized you were using an older build.
also, quote multiple posts in a single reply to avoid spam and clutter

Hotmud9

Aug 2, 2021
no

also, quote multiple posts in a single reply to avoid spam and clutter
Apologies, haven't quite gotten used to forums.

On that note, how do the size mechanics actually work? I know someone referred to the last stage as stage "10", but that doesn't really make any sense.
Also, can you only give birth to quads? Or can you give birth to lower/higher than that? And in the current build, are there only human pregnancies? (Seeing as that's the only type I could reach despite mention of others in this thread.)

Last edited:

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
What's the correct path in the library, also is the pregnancy events only in the lab level?

P.S Anyone know what to do with the C-beta machine?

Last edited:

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
What's the correct path in the library, also is the pregnancy events only in the lab level?

P.S Anyone know what to do with the C-beta machine?
There's a ghost that gets you pregnant in the mansion but you need the lantern or flashlight But RNG is bad.. did you find one in the lab?. The RNG feels like it's just meant for artificially increase for length of the game... makes it a hassle for people who just want too see all the events and monsters...

Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
I walked into this room to get the purple and now I'm stuck
can't walk past the chairs
Screenshot 2022-08-04 201041.png
Edit: Found these two as I was trying to get out of the room
Screenshot 2022-08-04 201928.png
And these
Screenshot 2022-08-04 201904.png

Last edited:

Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
I should probably read through the thread to see if this is mentioned, but the synthesizer on my first run had 4 options and now its only 2.

Edit. It is the two protein options that aren't there.

Last edited:

Justaregularcat

Dec 19, 2019
Alright back again and I still didn't read the thread to see if this was reported ( I swear I wont post another one of these without going through )

Any how I finally figured out the library maze and got the lantern, Found out there was a blue ghost "maze", and got this error when I when to pick up the note at the end

Side note: While I wish this had more content like the first demo, I'm having a lot of fun discovering all the odds and ends.

of Step Event0
for object obj_group_1:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0 (line -1)

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
I should probably read through the thread to see if this is mentioned, but the synthesizer on my first run had 4 options and now its only 2.

Edit. It is the two protein options that aren't there.
i think the synthesizer resets.. you have to search the recipes again every time you sleep it resets so yea find them again on notes and computers..

Last edited:
Reactions: Justaregularcat

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
Hey dev, could you not make game progression RNG based. This shit is more frustrating than taking a drivers-ed course on barbiturates.

Reactions: Philia

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
Okay, something is super fucky about my game. Everytime i get possessed and transform, about 2 minutes later I revert back to my orginal. What the hell is going on?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Okay, something is super fucky about my game. Everytime i get possessed and transform, about 2 minutes later I revert back to my orginal. What the hell is going on?
are you talking about the red ghost? that one is temporary... and needed to solve a puzzle. if you want a more lasting possesion theres annother ghost in a hidden room in the basement(?) but this one just causes trouble as far as im aware.

CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
are you talking about the red ghost? that one is temporary... and needed to solve a puzzle. if you want a more lasting possesion theres annother ghost in a hidden room in the basement(?) but this one just causes trouble as far as im aware.
What is said puzzle? You are really puzzling me right meow.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes