bobbot

May 10, 2018
What is said puzzle? You are really puzzling me right meow.
it was spoilered in the post below mine how to do it but incase you cant open those or something walk past the mirror in one hallway youll know its the right one when your chactor rather annoyingly looks at it for a bit take note of this reflections apearence you'll need to copy it first open chest till you get the outfit a black dress if i recall right you may need to loose a bunny outfit that sometimes gets forced equiped on you first just walk into the green mist on the second floor then put the dress on and go get possesd by the red ghost dont dawdle from there you can go into lady jessica's room otherwise the door wont let you past it.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
it was spoilered in the post below mine how to do it but incase you cant open those or something walk past the mirror in one hallway youll know its the right one when your chactor rather annoyingly looks at it for a bit take note of this reflections apearence you'll need to copy it first open chest till you get the outfit a black dress if i recall right you may need to loose a bunny outfit that sometimes gets forced equiped on you first just walk into the green mist on the second floor then put the dress on and go get possesd by the red ghost dont dawdle from there you can go into lady jessica's room otherwise the door wont let you past it.
eh can ignore the green mist since it increases the white bar. you can use the monster at the basement it will dissolve your clothes without the bar increasing. but you have to quickly move away to avoid getting grabbed by it you also have to squint if you dont have light..

Last edited:

tristanley

Mar 30, 2018
So is this game still being developed? I got it a few months ago but found nothing on any new updates until recently.

EveVermilion

Jul 27, 2022
This game definitely amazes me. It shows you new things every time you think you've seen everything. Now I have only one question: is it currently possible to get more than 1 slug?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
So curious but is it random to dream and get put into the lab section or am i just doing something wrong?

Nevermind, you basically have to become Jessica to gain access to the labs if you dont dream into the labs...

not a bad idea... though are a few enemies from previous verison missing now too?

Last edited:

EveVermilion

Jul 27, 2022
What do you mean? I don't mind spoilers, but other people might, so type it in as one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
can anyone tell me how to avoid the green ghosts in the basement?
If you open your inventory all ghosts are reset to their starting positions. I don't know if this behavior is intentional though.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
On a slightly similar note... Has everyone noticed that their Codes are different for the Door key each time? its randomly generated in the mansion.

Hotmud9

Aug 2, 2021
On a slightly similar note... Has everyone noticed that their Codes are different for the Door key each time? its randomly generated in the mansion.
The code changes each time you re-open the game. However, any code you find can be used even if you've reopened the game. That second part seems to be a bug.

EveVermilion

Jul 27, 2022
Speaking about codes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas of what could that mean?
I've tried to summ the kitchen door code with that one and then use it to open the kitchen door - no success.
Orbs are currently unused, maybe this one is too?

yeahnono

Dec 16, 2021
So I do have a few questions with this
1: what do all the bars on the side mean? I know the top bar is the wake/fatigue bar for when the player wakes up, but what do the other 3 do?
2: is there any hint to getting through the library to get the lantern? no clue what I'm doing in there and wouldn't mind a bit of direction to getting through the library.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
So I do have a few questions with this
1: what do all the bars on the side mean? I know the top bar is the wake/fatigue bar for when the player wakes up, but what do the other 3 do?
2: is there any hint to getting through the library to get the lantern? no clue what I'm doing in there and wouldn't mind a bit of direction to getting through the library.
1: placeholders
2: slalom between the bookshelves

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes