CheifMojo

Mar 9, 2019
So I do have a few questions with this
1: what do all the bars on the side mean? I know the top bar is the wake/fatigue bar for when the player wakes up, but what do the other 3 do?
2: is there any hint to getting through the library to get the lantern? no clue what I'm doing in there and wouldn't mind a bit of direction to getting through the library.
Here's a useful answer, you just weave inbetween every forth bookshelf and you should be able to figure out the rest.

RedAmbition

Aug 28, 2022
Got really excited to try this one out after seeing some of the demo gifs. Im ashamed to say... I can not figure this out for the life of me :LOL:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Got really excited to try this one out after seeing some of the demo gifs. Im ashamed to say... I can not figure this out for the life of me :LOL:

So the Insect latching onto you scene... it's in the older version of the game as i have yet to find it in the most recent with the mansion/laboratory improved versions.

When your in the lab (old version) there is a kitchen, you open the door there and walk inside and boom you get attacked by the insects.

the newer version is more elaborate, you grab the paint and paint either the EAST or WEST key, then pick up the same key you painted to open its respective doors.

After that basically one leads to another.

sometimes you will enter the dream into a lab area, thats a little more fun as it has different and returning types of creatures ie: the Futanari monster, a Penis Parasite (turns you into a futa yourself), a bunny parasite (turns you into a bunny creature), and of course tentacles (not sure if they do anything or just knock you back right now).

Quite a lot of things spread around the game though in the newer one ranging from Ghosts that possess you (and turn you into a bigger breasted woman), impregnate you, and one that just does.. Something (couldnt tell as it was too damn dark in room lol).

Reactions: Dover2

acyt2020

Apr 24, 2021
of Step Event0
for object obj_group_1:

trying to index a variable which is not an array
at gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0 (line -1)

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Yep! Pregnancy straight up prevents you from getting eaten by the mimic.
but also locks you out of the airlocks, which defeats the point
you can kill it with the rifle if you get your hands on sufficiently high card

Nealend86

May 27, 2020
How do i get past the cursed bunny outfit? would the character need to be pregnant first?
There's also a green mist on the second floor of the mansion that eats away whatever outfit you're currently wearing, including the bunny outfit.

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
^^
I checked the Subscribe Star earlier, it's only upto July 2. unless SubscribeStar is hiding some posts because i'm not subscribed on that platform, I can't anyways since my account is bugged so i cannot use any payment method

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Too busy with work to dedicate the necessary time for a proper update. And I don't like making small incremental changes past the hotfix phase. I'll try to get something new out by Monday, even if it's not in a finished state.
well, I prefer don't push and don't rush somebody. Let your time and finish it with less bugs,ok? We will wait...

Reactions: ViviX12
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes