leonel1220

Jul 3, 2022
Hello, I just want to know what I have to do to enter the upstairs room, which says that only Jessica can enter, I don't know what to do, I don't know what keys to touch I'm on v5.

acyt2020

Apr 24, 2021
Hello, I just want to know what I have to do to enter the upstairs room, which says that only Jessica can enter, I don't know what to do, I don't know what keys to touch I'm on v5.
you have to paint the key on the right side you go along the corridor until you find a rise, you go up that corridor you will find a post on that door you let them possess you quickly you go out to the corridor go upstairs you turn left you search the chests for a dress black and you put it on once you go through the green smoke on the second floor you take it from the second floor you open it and click on the door I think that with that you should enter if you did not understand something leave the message

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
you have a futa dick with v4 and v5 version, but you can't do anything with it......................
pain it's just a decor

Reactions: acyt2020

Gman239

Feb 8, 2018
every step of the last demo has been described and multiple times, just search for it
What we are asking for is a complete guide that contains little to no rng involved, a guide of the whole game not piecemeal. If the game is really as heavily rng dependent as people are complaining about then what the game really needs is to be fixed through an update. Either way I am waiting for either an update or complete guide. Got better things to do until then.

Reactions: bonesy24

alexanderXD

Apr 25, 2021
What we are asking for is a complete guide that contains little to no rng involved, a guide of the whole game not piecemeal. If the game is really as heavily rng dependent as people are complaining about then what the game really needs is to be fixed through an update. Either way I am waiting for either an update or complete guide. Got better things to do until then.
i agree this game is based on rng to get through anything

cheezeball14

Nov 30, 2019
Game seems like it has a lot potential with decent art, but currently in its state just feels like a chore. The RNG isnt fun, it's just frustrating. Without any definitive progression or guide I just feel like Im spending an hour trying to get to the fun stuff only to end up even more confused. Dev even admits on the patreon some aspects are designed to frustrate the player. Whelp, you succeeded.

Maybe I'll check back up on this in a year or so.

ShadowAcc

Nov 20, 2021
Game seems like it has a lot potential with decent art, but currently in its state just feels like a chore. The RNG isnt fun, it's just frustrating. Without any definitive progression or guide I just feel like Im spending an hour trying to get to the fun stuff only to end up even more confused. Dev even admits on the patreon some aspects are designed to frustrate the player. Whelp, you succeeded.

Maybe I'll check back up on this in a year or so.
It IS a tech demo after all. Unnie has released several, of which none as too similar. There was another earlier version that was much more like a game than the most recent version you can find.

Sep 30, 2022
Am I playing a different game to you all? On version released in 2022 I do not experience things like bedroom or lab. I spawn in mansion which loads inconsistently (often missing entire sprites like stairs and walls) and has horrible fps. Am I doing something wrong?

lordz42024

Jun 12, 2022
Quick question, what's the process to remove the pink bunny outfit in the space-lab part? I still haven't been able to really figure it out yet

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Quick question, what's the process to remove the pink bunny outfit in the space-lab part? I still haven't been able to really figure it out yet
Not really, but I found this:
-v6 Made Purple chemical easier to find and get. I think I can assume noone managed to complete the "antidote" for squidrabbit.
Set squid, widow and banshee cum to reset on respawn to prevent potential softlock.
From Version 20220522v6

Reactions: KainDark
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes