icelandia

May 28, 2018
I am so happy to see an update to Coffee, but I got stuck fairly quickly.
As soon as I completed the new initial segment and entered my house, I couldn't figure what to do next. Going upstairs says "Delivery!", going to the door says "Shower, clothes", and there's nothing to do in the kitchen really. So I'm stuck until further notice.

Edit: I managed to unglitch myself. There's now a load button in the main menu that sent me back to the beginning of the sequence; I opened the door as soon as I got to the house and that allowed me to get the delivery.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Lame, you turned it from Fem-protag to boring done 1000 times MtF. UGH why are all the TF games shoving MtF into them? Its a plauge that needs to end.
Agreed, but, well, I take this over 'Abandoned' any day. And it's a story now!

But I wonder, is there anything beyond the point when you go through the golden door in your dream? I keep coming back, creature in the shadows keeps saying it desires nothing, I go through labyrinth, and that's it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocterD

Poggersq

May 2, 2022

But I wonder, is there anything beyond the point when you go through the golden door in your dream? I keep coming back, creature in the shadows keeps saying it desires nothing, I go through labyrinth, and that's it.
you need to get full version, and i don't think anyone is going to do that anytime soon.
dude still works on it just not here anymore.

Reactions: Prince Eric
Jan 13, 2021
Not really a fan of MtF, but there are some differences from other MtF games that make it more tolerable for me. Firstly, the MC is already pretty feminine in appearance, so the outward changes aren't that drastic. Secondly, the changes happen gradually, which again, coupled with my first point makes for rather subtle changes that aren't in your face.

That said, I'm more of a pregnancy (and BE) type of guy, so I might just wait until that's included again.

Reactions: Prince Eric

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I've said this will be a genderswap story from the start and at every opportunity on the way here, specifically because I don't want these conversations.
One of the demos even featured the intro dream. I don't know how more obvious I could have made it.

MtF is not the end all be all requirement for me, but even if that was not the focus here I would still not have a female protagonist for this story.
Despite what the state of the game looks like, most of the plot has already been sketched out or planned.
Best I can suggest is to wait for the inevitable free play mode. But that is nowhere near the top of my priorities.

If it makes you feel better I hated almost every m2f game I've ever played. But that is the driving force for making this.

I'm not running a store. I'm not competing in a market. I have never made enough from this to even consider that.
If anything, I'd probably have more success if I actually focused on a demographic.
Regardless, the game has been free thus far, with only WIPs being hidden behind patreon and subscribestar.

There is no full version.
The maze, on sequential visits, only serves to frustrate the player and encourage maintaining good health. Upon reaching the door it should boot you into the real world. Sounds like a bug if it doesn't. I'll take a look.

I am so happy to see an update to Coffee, but I got stuck fairly quickly.
As soon as I completed the new initial segment and entered my house, I couldn't figure what to do next. Going upstairs says "Delivery!", going to the door says "Shower, clothes", and there's nothing to do in the kitchen really. So I'm stuck until further notice.

Edit: I managed to unglitch myself. There's now a load button in the main menu that sent me back to the beginning of the sequence; I opened the door as soon as I got to the house and that allowed me to get the delivery.
I'll also be removing the shower requirement before leaving the house. Not sure what was going on through my head there.

I should also note that I only maintain the mega link. It's a folder rather than a file link.
I make hotfixes too fast to account for the every website. Current version is 20230403v3.

Last edited:

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I've said this will be a genderswap story from the start and at every opportunity on the way here, specifically because I don't want these conversations.
One of the demos even featured the intro dream. I don't know how more obvious I could have made it.

MtF is not the end all be all requirement for me, but even if that was not the focus here I would still not have a female protagonist for this story.
Despite what the state of the game looks like, most of the plot has already been sketched out or planned.
Best I can suggest is to wait for the inevitable free play mode. But that is nowhere near the top of my priorities.

If it makes you feel better I hated almost every m2f game I've ever played. But that is the driving force for making this.

I'm not running a store. I'm not competing in a market. I have never made enough from this to even consider that.
If anything, I'd probably have more success if I actually focused on a demographic.
Regardless, the game has been free thus far, with only WIPs being hidden behind patreon and subscribestar.

There is no full version.
The maze, on sequential visits, only serves to frustrate the player and encourage maintaining good health. Upon reaching the door it should boot you into the real world. Sounds like a bug if it doesn't. I'll take a look.

I'll also be removing the shower requirement before leaving the house. Not sure what was going on through my head there.

I should also note that I only maintain the mega link. It's a folder rather than a file link.
I make hotfixes too fast to account for the every website. Current version is 20230403v3.
oh ok..

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I'm not running a store. I'm not competing in a market.
You don't need to run a store to compete in a market. You just need to provide a product and you want to make money with. Maybe not the market of Money, but the 'market' of peoples time.

You are trying to offer a MtF game in said 'market' that already has an overabundance of them. Thus your game has a chance to be overlooked by MtF due to time, and will be passed up by those who don't want it or have no interest in MtF. As to where if you just had a Fem-protag OR male-protag to choose from you would catch a WAY bigger crowd.

You are also turning your back on those of us who followed you at the start for making a good Fem-protag game and have waited for more of your content, only to try and grab onto a fad a majority of Eroge fans are sick of due to its overabundance.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Good to see you are back unnie! I was starting to worry that something happened to you. Can't wait to play this again. :D

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Honestly, it does :)

After some thought, I must say I like your approach to this transformation. IMO, most devs focus on stuff that happens after transformation, not on transformation itself. Like, a guy swallows a pill, ten seconds later he's already a bimbo, and THEN everything interesting starts. But transformation as a kink is more about the process, not just the result.
So, I think you're doing it very well. I like those slow changes - body shape, hair...

By the way, you mentioned a removal of a mandatory shower. That's a great idea, showering all the time quickly became frustrating.
May I add some other suggestion? Maybe change cooking a little? Right now it requires just too many clicking in an inventory menu that isn't too friendly as it is. Open fridge, choose option to take items, take items one by one, close menu, close fridge. Maybe the stove (or whatever it is, our cooking 'crafting table') could just use items from the fridge? I mean, it's just convenient, and game's main focus isn't on inventory management and cooking anyway.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
You don't need to run a store to compete in a market. You just need to provide a product and you want to make money with. Maybe not the market of Money, but the 'market' of peoples time.

You are trying to offer a MtF game in said 'market' that already has an overabundance of them. Thus your game has a chance to be overlooked by MtF due to time, and will be passed up by those who don't want it or have no interest in MtF. As to where if you just had a Fem-protag OR male-protag to choose from you would catch a WAY bigger crowd.

You are also turning your back on those of us who followed you at the start for making a good Fem-protag game and have waited for more of your content, only to try and grab onto a fad a majority of Eroge fans are sick of due to its overabundance.
I'm not chasing a fad. I'm trying to make something I like and enjoy doing it. That's it.
I already have a soulless job I hate, I don't want another one.

I don't know what you think you're going to achieve by arguing with me on what my priorities should be.
I understand you're frustrated that it's not what you wanted. Give it a chance? If you liked my content before, maybe it's not as bad as you think. My mindset didn't exactly change over night.

Also I really hate this oversaturation meme. People have been complaining about it for decades, but just one glance over dlsite, fanza, steam or whatever outlet you prefer and it becomes clear as day how obscure mtf is compared to vanilla stuff.

Honestly, it does :)

After some thought, I must say I like your approach to this transformation. IMO, most devs focus on stuff that happens after transformation, not on transformation itself. Like, a guy swallows a pill, ten seconds later he's already a bimbo, and THEN everything interesting starts. But transformation as a kink is more about the process, not just the result.
So, I think you're doing it very well. I like those slow changes - body shape, hair...

By the way, you mentioned a removal of a mandatory shower. That's a great idea, showering all the time quickly became frustrating.
May I add some other suggestion? Maybe change cooking a little? Right now it requires just too many clicking in an inventory menu that isn't too friendly as it is. Open fridge, choose option to take items, take items one by one, close menu, close fridge. Maybe the stove (or whatever it is, our cooking 'crafting table') could just use items from the fridge? I mean, it's just convenient, and game's main focus isn't on inventory management and cooking anyway.
Sadly, you'll probably need to shower every time you have the chance to anyway.
Between the nightmare counter, needle usage and regular health degradation, you should have just enough activities to maintain either health or mind, but not both. This is by design. At any point you can stop eating or showering if it's too annoying, but there will be consequences.
Maybe inventory management isn't the best, but I deliberately added a countdown for cooking, to tempt the player to skip food. Just a little frustration is good. I almost had a minigame implemented for cooking, but then decided it's overkill.
Without doubt both issues can be tweaked to be more lenient as more activities are added.

But I'm open to ideas.

Reactions: swolechic

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
I'm not chasing a fad. I'm trying to make something I like and enjoy doing it. That's it.
I already have a soulless job I hate, I don't want another one.

I don't know what you think you're going to achieve by arguing with me on what my priorities should be.
I understand you're frustrated that it's not what you wanted. Give it a chance? If you liked my content before, maybe it's not as bad as you think. My mindset didn't exactly change over night.

Also I really hate this oversaturation meme. People have been complaining about it for decades, but just one glance over dlsite, fanza, steam or whatever outlet you prefer and it becomes clear as day how obscure mtf is compared to vanilla stuff.

Sadly, you'll probably need to shower every time you have the chance to anyway.
Between the nightmare counter, needle usage and regular health degradation, you should have just enough activities to maintain either health or mind, but not both. This is by design. At any point you can stop eating or showering if it's too annoying, but there will be consequences.
Maybe inventory management isn't the best, but I deliberately added a countdown for cooking, to tempt the player to skip food. Just a little frustration is good. I almost had a minigame implemented for cooking, but then decided it's overkill.
Without doubt both issues can be tweaked to be more lenient as more activities are added.

But I'm open to ideas.
work activity that's not so tedious so we can gain money to buy more food.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes