Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I don't mind the whole MtF debacle, but I'm not going to lie, I found the game infinitely more interesting when it was just the demo going of you going around in some dream facility with 0 explanation of what the fuck was going on. The sex scenes were just my kind of depraved, there were persistent effects, what more could I ask but more of the same?

Neither I mind if the story starts slow, but I hate with a passion the simulation slog - cooking already requires you to check a recipe, check the materials from the fridge (if you have them, otherwise off to the store with you), navigate cooking menu, wait the timer, enter inventory, use food. I am perfectly okay to see how a transformation story goes, specially if there are weird and wild scenes and mechanics along the way - what I am not okay with is spending time with mundanity. This kills the pacing, kills my mood, kills my interest to see what comes after.
The MtF argument here serves nothing but to dishearten the dev. We already have enough problems with devs tapping out because of a number of burnout reasons. The only people the require an explanation are those that are investing in it financially.

As for the new story, I love context and purpose. I feel its a step in the right direction. As for the cooking system. I agree, its a chore and I loathe chore systems. I don't mind puzzles or skill checks, but making me do something for the sake of doing it rips the fun out of the game and feels like a boring waste of time. Now.. if I have to cook something specific and give it to a npc for a quest and progression, good. But making it survival when this doesn't have the feel of a survival game feels very out of place.

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
of Step Event0
for object objPlayer:

Unable to find any instance for object index '102' name 'obj_npc_ghost_c'
at gml_Script_set_var
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_set_var (line -1)
gml_Script_script_alt1
gml_Object_objPlayer_Step_0

May 5, 2021
How do I save the game?
you don't with original demo and extra, with story I think it is too early in dev to have a save option, but I would like that, along with removing of the stupid tedius things, like how autistic the food system is, or the death door maze thing, should have like a shortcut option for it if you die more than 10 times in it, like permanently look more feminine or something, and just exit.

Reactions: Prince Eric

PHLPHL

Feb 21, 2019
How the Nightmare Events in the Lab and Manor Happened
I tried many times, only Squidrabbit
Or is it not installed yet?

YesYes1534

Jun 25, 2020
unniex

Glad you returned, love your game and scene ideas, i already started to think that this game will never be completed)

MEGA have some "donwload quota", so ppl can't download much, can you choose another "unlimited" filehost please? Some "Gofile" should do fine, since it have folders-system too, so ppl can download different versions from single link like in mega now.

I hope the first of the returned/added monsters will be:
-the spiders from the kitchen, with their throat-egging (suggestion: throat egg-birth (eggs-release), optional stomach+esophagus x-ray) (both fem and male versions)
-tube slug-feeding (both fem and male versions) (optional all-the-way-through x-ray will be good) (Not so hard to reach, i really want to see it in game, and you can add some lewdity-meter, so that the character can become a pervert who likes to fool around with monsters, in the case of a tube, so that there are hearts in the eyes, excited panting and a desire to quickly feel the slugs in the tummy)
-some more deepthroat fetich monsters:
*rabbit v2, put tentacle in mouth, go all-the-way-through, bulges belly, come out of anus, then begin to cover the whole body, and/or vice versa (?x-ray?)
*some other monsters/tentacles with same "atwt" (I don't really like a meat suit that is hard to take off)

-Lewdity level: harder to avoid monsters (cuz wanna feel their thingies in some of your holes) etc., and so that it doesn’t really interfere with the game, just perv path

-Male Char: add some trap (male) poses for trap-lovers (you can search on gelbooru "trap" "<insert pose name>") (its kinda dangerous, because getero-only can blacklist your game xddd)

2022 version was too difficult, i spent like 35 hours tryharding to learn the location of each item and calculating eye of a needle timing, and still didn't find a way to get out of the lab without a rabbit, or with an anti-rabbit chemical, without waking up. So please can you reduce difficulty in next versions, or give more time before waking up.

And I think it's better to let players control where they spawn in a dream in some way, spawning randomly in a mansion or lab just forces you to press the "load" button until you spawn in the desired place

In old MtF-only demo i saw girl-desintegrated, and then second girl drowned in slime, Please, dont add death-content or guroshit or amputation, just dont, pretty please

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes