zero.brainz

Aug 18, 2021
The school content and the player transformation seems to end after about 2 days.. is that end of new content as of v3?

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Also I really hate this oversaturation meme. People have been complaining about it for decades, but just one glance over dlsite, fanza, steam or whatever outlet you prefer and it becomes clear as day how obscure mtf is compared to vanilla stuff.
Its not a meme, its a legit issue with TF games, way to many are shoe-horning in Male Protag becomes female lewd things happen.

2D games search ALONE on TF games Site, A quick search shows. OUT of the 600 games theres, 376 games Have M2F, More then HALF. But Only 124 Have F2M.

You cant call it a meme when its a REAL issue. And you cant say its 'obscure' when its OVERHALF.

Also of course Vanilla OUTWEIGHS M2F When it already Outweighs TF focused stuff in general.

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
Welcome back, unnie. Good to see you're still around.

Bugs & weird stuff i found so far:

Fatal error from trying to take off the clothes given by the dna scanner the intro dream. Also from hitting the load button in the intro dream, but I guess that was to be expected.

The cat is capable of running off into the void around the bounds of your house. Your friend does it too after the after-school conversation on day 1, though that may just be visible in fullscreen.

Black coffee does not kill thirst, not sure if intentional.

No check for if your female name is the same as the male name. Not super important but made me laugh.

You can ask Rin why things keep resetting on the first go-round, before you know things reset.

You are also turning your back on those of us who followed you at the start for making a good Fem-protag game and have waited for more of your content, only to try and grab onto a fad a majority of Eroge fans are sick of due to its overabundance.
Bro did not play the old demos

Edit: also got a fatal error when trying to speak to our friend in the lab dream. Was uncorrupted and used the plasma rifle to blast down the door, if that helps.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
Saying it's been a M2F game the entire time is a straight up lie lmao. There has definitely been a gender choice before and the patreon still says the gender transformation is optional. And M2F is not obscure in the slightest, all the games are just on TFgamessite and there's about 1.6 thousand of them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
unniex
Is this a forced male to female transformation of the MC?

If it is it needs to be stated on the OP in big bold letters so those who don't like m2f transformation can ignore the thread.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Bro did not play the old demos
Did and as the quote below states.

Saying it's been a M2F game the entire time is a straight up lie lmao. There has definitely been a gender choice before and the patreon still says the gender transformation is optional. And M2F is not obscure in the slightest, all the games are just on TFgamessite and there's about 1.6 thousand of them.
This is 100% true, it was ALWAYS a Female protag first, the first demo was female ONLY playable the next builds still only had a female, ONLY in some of the recent ones was a male Protag shown

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Personally I like mtf games that take their time, definitely too many that just go "boom, you're a girl now, deal with it", but also ones taking too much time and giving a little too much agency in completely avoiding the content.
Though I myself also prefer keeping the dick as long as possible, but if there's no way around it, oh well.

Reactions: Prince Eric
May 5, 2021
so, I've hit sort of a wall?
after the first time going through the death door maze thing(also I dislike it, that's all I'll say on that part) what do I do, cause I can pass days nstuff, and I went to a city ally one time when it was afternoon in casual wear, but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do, like where do I go, how do I get back to the dream, things like that.

Reactions: Prince Eric

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
so, I've hit sort of a wall?
after the first time going through the death door maze thing(also I dislike it, that's all I'll say on that part) what do I do, cause I can pass days nstuff, and I went to a city ally one time when it was afternoon in casual wear, but I don't really know what I'm supposed to do, like where do I go, how do I get back to the dream, things like that.
I think you arrived on a weekend, just waste your time on the pc and sleep

Blue_Squirrel

Apr 5, 2018
of Step Event0
for object objPlayer:

Unable to find any instance for object index '102' name 'obj_npc_ghost_c'
at gml_Script_set_var
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_set_var (line -1)
gml_Script_script_alt1
gml_Object_objPlayer_Step_0

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
ya but then the maker was like oh wait lets make it more interesting by doing m2f which doesn't change much about it from the original demo gender selection
You're removing one whole gender from the game. That's a pretty big change. The dev can take the game wherever he wants but to claim it was always M2F is absurd.

Last edited:
Reactions: DocterD and Aazkaal

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
You're removing one whole gender from the game. That's a pretty big change.
The OG Demos you choose to start Male or Female, which was perfect, made both sides happy, but then the dev came in claimed OUTTA no where, with VERY few postings of male characters on their Pixiv, or anywhere, The gams 'was always meant to be M2F' and made it forced M2F, which is a BAD choice cus now you are hitting a smaller fan base and just annonyed those of us who watched for a long time, happy with what was there.

icelandia

May 28, 2018
I don't mind the whole MtF debacle, but I'm not going to lie, I found the game infinitely more interesting when it was just the demo going of you going around in some dream facility with 0 explanation of what the fuck was going on. The sex scenes were just my kind of depraved, there were persistent effects, what more could I ask but more of the same?

Neither I mind if the story starts slow, but I hate with a passion the simulation slog - cooking already requires you to check a recipe, check the materials from the fridge (if you have them, otherwise off to the store with you), navigate cooking menu, wait the timer, enter inventory, use food. I am perfectly okay to see how a transformation story goes, specially if there are weird and wild scenes and mechanics along the way - what I am not okay with is spending time with mundanity. This kills the pacing, kills my mood, kills my interest to see what comes after.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes