Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
Not really, but I found this:
-v6 Made Purple chemical easier to find and get. I think I can assume noone managed to complete the "antidote" for squidrabbit.
Set squid, widow and banshee cum to reset on respawn to prevent potential softlock.
From Version 20220522v6
there is a v6 now not v5?

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
Downloaded from f95. Can't figure out how to open ANY door at starting location. Only exit door is opens, but it don't lead anywhere, other doors are just says: East door, West door, only lady Jessica may enter. There also 2 more doors, it seems, but they don't do anything. Don't found ANY key.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Downloaded from f95. Can't figure out how to open ANY door at starting location. Only exit door is opens, but it don't lead anywhere, other doors are just says: East door, West door, only lady Jessica may enter. There also 2 more doors, it seems, but they don't do anything. Don't found ANY key.
Go to the place between the stairs in the Main room. There is a brush and paint. Combined both and use it in the mirror to get the key behind that. This key can be used at the door in the right side (maybe in the left side too, but only one time only). After this, I stuck too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There no more content after blocking him. He started posted on SubscubleStar.
Last post there was July 2nd and on patreon was July 1st of 2022.

Who is blocking him, not here as far as I can see.

The abandoned tag lets players know there is something going on and that there is no contact or update for more than 90 days for this dev.

Last post here was 15 Sept. saying an update would come out in a few days that never came out but the dev still comes here and was last seen on here about a week ago with out posting since Sept.

hornybitchboi

May 30, 2019
what I've found so far for the mansion update of the game:

when you spawn in, there is a jar of paint and a paintbrush between the two sets of stairs directly above you. you can use them on the frame between their tables to either get the east or west wing key.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any update for this? or since the patreon exodus has things just gone completely dark?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
may someone tell me where i can download the newer versions of coffee demo please or if they can give me their download?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes