sassosso

May 21, 2019
Bruh how do you find the library maze combination? I just want to play funny transformation game not go through an IQ test, dammit

Reactions: gruddd

Krasudreal

Oct 1, 2017
Bruh how do you find the library maze combination? I just want to play funny transformation game not go through an IQ test, dammit
Here is a tip, you can orient yourself through the library more easily if you drop an item on the ground

Silver258

Mar 3, 2019
This game needs to be a lot more clear about some (most) of its mechanics and have some semblance of a story to help us understand whats going on

Reactions: Kajamijaka
Mar 21, 2020
hello if its not to much trouble can someone plz help me by sending me a link of there game working in a link because everytime i try to download it and extract it and play it it keeps saying your missing some 32 windows thing or the files are missing or something stupid like that this game looks very good.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm feeling very stupid, but I just can't get my head around this game's controls. I can select the paintbrush, but then if I try to select the paint as well the brush gets deselected. Presumably to paint a key, I will need to be able to select both at once, but how do I do it?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Aya
I havent play this bout year soo dont know what new
still kinda interest in this game soo just gonna try it again now

for story
I think we literally are some sexual deviant something and when you sleep = you begin your life but you seeing them as a dream with weird stuff
when stuff happen there and you awake = take a break from everything
you end up in ur apartment again to prepare and continue ur life journey
or maybe this all just B movie everything nightmare dream blah blah story

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ok, everything about this game confuses me now, including this thread.
I can't even leave the room when awake.
Am I supposed to find a wrench somewhere? I looked into every room I could
Can't get rid of transformations either. Mirror just saves the current state and toggles between 2 different states.
Why are there 2 links to the same game version in OP?

Edit: Also, the RNG is terrible and really not conductive to playing or even testing the game...

Last edited:

snslty

Aug 29, 2021
Ok, everything about this game confuses me now, including this thread. Why are there 2 links to the same game version in OP? Am I supposed to find a wrench somewhere? I looked into every room I could. Can't get rid of transformations either. Mirror just saves the current state and toggles between 2 different states.

Edit: Also, the RNG is terrible and really not conductive to playing or even testing the game...
The last two versions of the game are *wildly* different. The current version also has two wildly different areas and it seems you wake up randomly in either one. I can't recall if there's a wrench in this version but if it exists it's in the laboratory area, not the mansion area...

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
is there a way to leave your bedroom ?
Exactly my question.

The last two versions of the game are *wildly* different. The current version also has two wildly different areas and it seems you wake up randomly in either one. I can't recall if there's a wrench in this version but if it exists it's in the laboratory area, not the mansion area...
Yes, but I can't find it in either and because of the two different versions of this game, a lot of tips are actually for v4...

Reactions: babe6002
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes