Poggersq

May 2, 2022
unniex

Glad you returned, love your game and scene ideas, i already started to think that this game will never be completed)

MEGA have some "donwload quota", so ppl can't download much, can you choose another "unlimited" filehost please? Some "Gofile" should do fine, since it have folders-system too, so ppl can download different versions from single link like in mega now.

I hope the first of the returned/added monsters will be:
-the spiders from the kitchen, with their throat-egging (suggestion: throat egg-birth (eggs-release), optional stomach+esophagus x-ray) (both fem and male versions)
-tube slug-feeding (both fem and male versions) (optional all-the-way-through x-ray will be good) (Not so hard to reach, i really want to see it in game, and you can add some lewdity-meter, so that the character can become a pervert who likes to fool around with monsters, in the case of a tube, so that there are hearts in the eyes, excited panting and a desire to quickly feel the slugs in the tummy)
-some more deepthroat fetich monsters:
*rabbit v2, put tentacle in mouth, go all-the-way-through, bulges belly, come out of anus, then begin to cover the whole body, and/or vice versa (?x-ray?)
*some other monsters/tentacles with same "atwt" (I don't really like a meat suit that is hard to take off)

-Lewdity level: harder to avoid monsters (cuz wanna feel their thingies in some of your holes) etc., and so that it doesn’t really interfere with the game, just perv path

-Male Char: add some trap (male) poses for trap-lovers (you can search on gelbooru "trap" "<insert pose name>") (its kinda dangerous, because getero-only can blacklist your game xddd)

2022 version was too difficult, i spent like 35 hours tryharding to learn the location of each item and calculating eye of a needle timing, and still didn't find a way to get out of the lab without a rabbit, or with an anti-rabbit chemical, without waking up. So please can you reduce difficulty in next versions, or give more time before waking up.

And I think it's better to let players control where they spawn in a dream in some way, spawning randomly in a mansion or lab just forces you to press the "load" button until you spawn in the desired place

In old MtF-only demo i saw girl-desintegrated, and then second girl drowned in slime, Please, dont add death-content or guroshit or amputation, just dont, pretty please
also: banshee birth, cause they can pump a lot in you in the lab

MaulionDali

Oct 25, 2019
Which version are you running?
Was fairly certain both of those were resolved.
had that one as well, i believe i'm running the latest version. There's another error somewhere in the mansion i get when the ghost tries to interact with the player.

zero.brainz

Aug 18, 2021
Was there some way to go right after the scanners by the cloning machine in the story version of the game? Thought I saw a post about this, but cant figure out how. right and down are blocked.
maybe the poster was referring to the demo?

Last edited:

LILONG

Jan 26, 2021
when i pet cat
of Step Event0
for object obj_group_1:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [152,12] out of range [1,-1] - -1.choice(100830,4864012)
at gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0 (line -1)

Blue_Squirrel

Apr 5, 2018
when i pet cat
of Step Event0
for object obj_group_1:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [152,12] out of range [1,-1] - -1.choice(100830,4864012)
at gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0 (line -1)
where you it find here?

Whorudotwav

Apr 23, 2022
unniex

Hey Unnie! Glad to see you back!
I wanted to leave some actual feedback on v6 of the story version which i just completed (I think? I made it to day 4).

First of all, I do like the direction your taking with the gameplay. The loop of wake up, eat, shower, go to school, do story stuff, come back, sleep is a good start. The dialogue held my interest, although I felt a little lost with all the vagueness, but I do understand that's its an early rendition of your intended story.

As for things I find my self wanting changed or added:
1. Please, please add some form of objective reminder or something of the sort. I get lost pretty easily, and something simple like an objective reminder somewhere in the UI, or even pause menu would be very helpful.
2. I agree with a lot of the others here in that the food and showering system right now do feel repetitive and very chore-like. Not super fun. I know you have plans to change this, so I will wait to see what you do with that. Just wanted to +1 all those comments here.
3. A traditional save system feels necessary. I crashed twice (once from the cat, once when taking the elevator to the mansion) and having saves would've alleviated the pain of having to replay everything up till that point. Luckily these both happened pretty quickly, and I just sped ran through the dialogue up till that point.

Those are the main things I got from playing this latest version, and I look forward to what you have planned in the future!

A quick note to those who are critical of the games direction: Unnie is making this game for Free (as of right now). They are currently doing us a solid by letting us play their game that they are making at their own expense. Although I am normally very much in support of constructive criticism, and discourse over any subject, a few here have been anything but constrictive. As said by Mordona earlier, if this was a paid product, the narrative changes. But for right now, as far as I see it, Unnie can make the game how ever they please, with whatever content they please. If you like it, support them. If you don't like it, please just move on.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Unnie is making this game for Free (as of right now)
The 'Its free so you can complain or be critical of it all' agurement.

The problem with the sudden change was....well it was sudden, they NEVER once even HINTED that the game was gonna have a M2F story. THe postsing on their Pixiv had little to no male, their game demos UNTIL now let the PLAYER CHOOSE. The sudden shift is,was, and will be a bad idea.

Whorudotwav

Apr 23, 2022
The 'Its free so you can complain or be critical of it all' agurement.

The problem with the sudden change was....well it was sudden, they NEVER once even HINTED that the game was gonna have a M2F story. THe postsing on their Pixiv had little to no male, their game demos UNTIL now let the PLAYER CHOOSE. The sudden shift is,was, and will be a bad idea.
1. I assume you meant "Its free so you cant complain or be critical of it at all'. This isnt what I said, nor what I was getting at.
The dev did in fact say this game was going to be a MtF game, at least as long as ive been here. The tag has been there on this thread, and the dev has said so in their patron decryption (which has always been visible to the public), and developer notes what direction they were taking the game in. I think that you might not have read carefully enough at the time.

2. "The sudden shift is, was, and will be a bad idea."
This just sounds like your opinion. I've read your original point of the market being oversaturated and such, but this is a moot point too. The dev said in one of their replies that this isn't a product to make money. It is just a passion project that they have subsidized by putting early access behind a pay wall. I believe them when they said they haven't made enough money to even think of turning a profit. It is for all intents and purposes a passion project that they are graciously giving us access too, letting us enjoy it along with them. So yes, with this context, I feel as if your comments are self-centered and mean spirited, not constructive or helpful to the dev.

So to summarize, although your suggestion to have the starting gender of the MC be a choice to the player is a fine point of criticism on its own, the dev has said essentially 'No' and that should be the end of it. It would compromise the vision they have for the game, and its their game that they are producing for free, so they can do as they please.

Now I do acknowledge that this comes with my own bias, as a (currently) indie game developer myself, who is also working solo on a passion project in my spare time. But I also think this gives me a unique perspective on this, and paints your comments in a particularly negative light for me.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
1. I assume you meant "Its free so you cant complain or be critical of it at all'. This isnt what I said, nor what I was getting at.
Expect it was what you typed.

Unnie is making this game for Free (as of right now). They are currently doing us a solid by letting us play their game that they are making at their own expense. Although I am normally very much in support of constructive criticism, and discourse over any subject, a few here have been anything but constrictive. As said by Mordona earlier, if this was a paid product, the narrative changes. But for right now, as far as I see it, Unnie can make the game how ever they please, with whatever content they please. If you like it, support them. If you don't like it, >please just move on.<

The PLEASE MOVE ON it you sayying if we dont like it to not say ANYTHING. BUt you also say if it was PAID we could complain.

The dev did in fact say this game was going to be a MtF game, at least as long as ive been here. The tag has been there on this thread, and the dev has said so in their patron decryption
No, they didnt, That was only RECENTLY added. THEY NEVER EVER said that until recently builds. The tag was ALSO just added recently.

2. "The sudden shift is, was, and will be a bad idea."
This just sounds like your opinion.
No, its not others have agreed throwing FORCE M2F into the game all the sudden, was a bad idea. It took away player agency that was there before, the choice of female or male.

I've read your original point of the market being oversaturated and such, but this is a moot point too.
Its not a moot point, as others have pointed out, here and on other games here on F95 Transformation focused games are becoming overburdened with M2F Content. So many games are popping up with Transformation and female protag only for it to turn out to be M2F its become an issue.

Let me sum up. THe main issue is it was NEVER teased or hinted to me M2F UNTIL VERY VERY RECENT BUILDS! The first demos was ONLY a female. A Demo added Male AND Female as a choice to play as, that was it for awhile, then sudden FORCED M2F with, taking away Player Agency.

• Angry
Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

Whorudotwav

Apr 23, 2022
I tried explaining my reasoning for the things i said earlier, but I will put them as simply as possible here.

The PLEASE MOVE ON it you sayying if we dont like it to not say ANYTHING. BUt you also say if it was PAID we could complain.
Yes. Im suggesting that You specifically should move on for the reasons stated earlier, being that the dev has stated to you directly that they don't want to take the game in the direction you want, and that they have the right to do so.

No, they didnt, That was only RECENTLY added. THEY NEVER EVER said that until recently builds. The tag was ALSO just added recently.
While the way back machine doesn't have an entry for this page specifically, so i cant irrefutably disprove you here, the tags transformation and futa/trans have always been here. The game has been accurately tagged according to the content it possesses, and was never tagged with female protagonist or anything like that.

No, its not others have agreed throwing FORCE M2F into the game all the sudden, was a bad idea. It took away player agency that was there before, the choice of female or male.
Alright, other people agree with your opinion. I think you guys are wrong, and I gave my reasons earlier. That is my opinion against yours, and since we are arguing about art (videogames are a form of art), these types of disagreements are inevitable.

Its not a moot point, as others have pointed out, here and on other games here on F95 Transformation focused games are becoming overburdened with M2F Content. So many games are popping up with Transformation and female protag only for it to turn out to be M2F its become an issue.
This is also an opinion that I disagree with, and I will give my reasoning. While I would agree that there have been a lot of M2F games on the site in the last few years, many of the are not forced (as you seem to dislike) and have options to dodge transformation. But on the other hand, there are a multitude of games with a female protagonist with similar themes to Coffee, like transformation, oviposition, pregnancy, etc. There are plenty of games out there that would suit your tastes well.

Let me sum up. THe main issue is it was NEVER teased or hinted to me M2F UNTIL VERY VERY RECENT BUILDS! The first demos was ONLY a female.
The earlier patch notes (Change Log) do not note when the choice of gender for the protagonist was added. If unniex could comment on when this change was implemented, I would appreciate it.

A Demo added Male AND Female as a choice to play as, that was it for awhile, then sudden FORCED M2F with, taking away Player Agency.
What I can prove however is that the game has had 11 versions, and here (in the screenshot) in the third version, there is mention of there being two genders, so for at least 4 patches following this, there was either a choice to not be male, or you just weren't male in the first place. This should've been plenty of time for you to realize gender choice was being phased out as the dev figured out the direction for their game. 2 being in the dream demo where you could choose, and two being in the later incarnation of the lab/mansion demo where you simply started as female.

Bro did not play the old demos
This exactly. You are either misremembering to a large degree, or are just not being truthful.

------------------

To end this discussion, I do want to say that although I do respect your opinion, given that this is a subjective argument about a piece of art that we don't see eye-to-eye on, the ultimate reason I felt compelled to address you specifically was because of how scathing your criticism came off as. It was not framed as someone giving constructive criticism, with the intention of contributing something positive to the game. It instead came off as someone angry and/or bitter that the game they liked was no longer going to be made to suit their tastes. They were uncalled for, and I felt the need to express my distaste for them after unnie went out of their way to directly address your comments, just for you to disregard them and continue leaving negative comments.

Done. Please ignore the thread.
Ill end it with this. Right from the horses mouth. Just move on xdd.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I can't believe this is still going. The story won't change. That ship has sailed.

20211201 was released in December 2021 here. Maybe it isn't clear but all my version use yyyymmdd format to keep track of the date.
That version contained the intro sequence and area, which remains for the most part, including the dialog, unchanged in the current version.
A prototype of the current story was released by the end of December 2021 on sub and patreon.
Fuck, a chunk of my scenes on pixiv are TSF tagged. Stop gaslighting.

Any demo that had a choice or had a female only PC had no story to begin with. The original gender and any context behind it was irrelevant.
When the next dream area is done, the demo again will only have a female PC. Again, the context on who the PC is will be irrelevant.

As for the tags here, I don't know.
Maybe I changed them and forgot, or a mod did it. I also didn't add them back in if they were indeed missing at any point.
Plenty of comments pop up how there isn't any real m2f or it is too fast in this very thread every time a new gameplay version is added, including the original demo. So either of those scenarios are possible.

As for things I find my self wanting changed or added:
1. Please, please add some form of objective reminder or something of the sort. I get lost pretty easily, and something simple like an objective reminder somewhere in the UI, or even pause menu would be very helpful.
2. I agree with a lot of the others here in that the food and showering system right now do feel repetitive and very chore-like. Not super fun. I know you have plans to change this, so I will wait to see what you do with that. Just wanted to +1 all those comments here.
3. A traditional save system feels necessary. I crashed twice (once from the cat, once when taking the elevator to the mansion) and having saves would've alleviated the pain of having to replay everything up till that point. Luckily these both happened pretty quickly, and I just sped ran through the dialogue up till that point.
1. There is no objective at the moment. Explore and find things. Experiment. I guess the ultimate goal is to find a way to turn back but that's way into the story. Sorry, but you might have to elaborate on what kind of prompts would be beneficial.
Or do you mean the dialog segments themselves weren't obvious? I'm pretty sure I've railroaded them much as possible there.

2. The idea was to implement the necessity to balance out health and mind. You can maintain both if you do everything, just barely, but you shouldn't. Perhaps as more content is added it will start to make more sense. Trust the plan.
Either way I'm not happy with the values the current system has and will be rebalancing it.
As it stands though, I don't think -10 health per dream and 1 required meal a day to avoid health drain is too bad and will likely stay.

3. You've mentioned you're a developer so hopefully you can emphasize here.
At the start of every room an object sets up scripts, dialogs, collisions, lighting etc for that room based on flags in a persistent instance.
As you progress through the room these get changed, deactivated or removed. New ones appear.
A save-anywhere system would require tracking every temporary instance for every room and their variables. It's absolutely not feasible.
A "save state" that's built into GM is also difficult to account for as there's a lot of reliance on surfaces, ds_lists, particle effects and other volatile elements that would simply disappear.
I do plan on adding a conventional saving system, but I still find myself creating new flag variable and persistent instances. It will be too much trouble to maintain it at the moment.
The way it works now is upon waking up, the game transfers the player into an empty room first, saves everything and then transfers to the house.
Upon loading the game it loads the state and transfers the player to the house. It's crude, but it functions.
I don't know why people are having trouble with it. I guess trying load when no save file exists crashes the game. Maybe I could look into adding an error message instead.

-tube slug-feeding
I believe this is already in. This is the default nightmare if PC is female.
The others are simply not there because I have no time to bug test them.

2022 version was too difficult, i spent like 35 hours tryharding to learn the location of each item and calculating eye of a needle timing, and still didn't find a way to get out of the lab without a rabbit, or with an anti-rabbit chemical, without waking up. So please can you reduce difficulty in next versions, or give more time before waking up.
You say that, but there were people who wrote a mostly accurate walkthrough within a day. How can I possibly satisfy both?

And I think it's better to let players control where they spawn in a dream in some way, spawning randomly in a mansion or lab just forces you to press the "load" button until you spawn in the desired place
When 4 major areas are done I will add a hub where you are able to select the starting point.

In old MtF-only demo i saw girl-desintegrated, and then second girl drowned in slime, Please, dont add death-content or guroshit or amputation, just dont, pretty please
Took me a second to realize what you're talking about. Neither got disintegrated or drowned. You see them later on in fact.

Whorudotwav

Apr 23, 2022
1. There is no objective at the moment. Explore and find things. Experiment. I guess the ultimate goal is to find a way to turn back but that's way into the story. Sorry, but you might have to elaborate on what kind of prompts would be beneficial.
Or do you mean the dialog segments themselves weren't obvious? I'm pretty sure I've railroaded them much as possible there.
Two things:
1. A small chevron or something above certain objectives. I can give an example. When I was told to look for the girl in the auditorium, It took my quite a few minutes to find it. I did a full circle of the school(perhaps this was my fault for being stupid, or just unlucky), and when I found the auditorium, I didn't think to open the door because it was a separate room. So I left and circled the school again, before thinking to go try that door. This could entirely be me just being stupid, but I think a little indicator above the door when I entered would've helped me at least. But i do understand if you want that trial and error part of the game to be prominent. It is a little hand-holdy, and I get it if you don't want it.
2. Also, some of the items in the mansion (especially the keys)blend in really well with the rooms and look like static props. I also was pretty smooth brained, and skipped over them several times when playing the mansion demo the first time.

2. The idea was to implement the necessity to balance out health and mind. You can maintain both if you do everything, just barely, but you shouldn't. Perhaps as more content is added it will start to make more sense. Trust the plan.
Either way I'm not happy with the values the current system has and will be rebalancing it.
As it stands though, I don't think -10 health per dream and 1 required meal a day to avoid health drain is too bad and will likely stay.
Chores are annoying, but yeah, the 1 meal and 1 shower isn't that bad. I trust you have a good plan, so ill wait for future updates.

3. You've mentioned you're a developer so hopefully you can emphasize here.
At the start of every room an object sets up scripts, dialogs, collisions, lighting etc for that room based on flags in a persistent instance.
As you progress through the room these get changed, deactivated or removed. New ones appear.
A save-anywhere system would require tracking every temporary instance for every room and their variables. It's absolutely not feasible.
A "save state" that's built into GM is also difficult to account for as there's a lot of reliance on surfaces, ds_lists, particle effects and other volatile elements that would simply disappear.
I do plan on adding a conventional saving system, but I still find myself creating new flag variable and persistent instances. It will be too much trouble to maintain it at the moment.
The way it works now is upon waking up, the game transfers the player into an empty room first, saves everything and then transfers to the house.
Upon loading the game it loads the state and transfers the player to the house. It's crude, but it functions.
I don't know why people are having trouble with it. I guess trying load when no save file exists crashes the game. Maybe I could look into adding an error message instead.
I am a second year university student, and I am working on an arena style FPS game in Unreal Engine (inspired by games like quake and overwatch). My knowledge on how different game engines function, and their mechanics is basically nonexistent. I appreciate you taking the time to explain this. Youre right, and I see why a save system wouldn't work.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Ill end it with this. Right from the horses mouth. Just move on xdd.
WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME A FERAL ZERG! (idiot) I Don't really read past new content for most game as most devs put bug fixes there.

My aploiges to unniex I stand corrected and withdraw my statements about it not being M2F focused.

I still think it would be better to have the option to skip the male part, but I guess Ill wait until Unnie adds the Aforementioned Freeplay mode.

To end this discussion, I do want to say that although I do respect your opinion, given that this is a subjective argument about a piece of art that we don't see eye-to-eye on, the ultimate reason I felt compelled to address you specifically was because of how scathing your criticism came off as. --- They were uncalled for, and I felt the need to express my distaste for them after unnie went out of their way to directly address your comments, just for you to disregard them and continue leaving negative comments.
Glad you do say though both sides can say as they wish regardless how scathing they are. I agree 100% with you there. Both sides should be allowed to be as kind or asshole as they want, as long as they can deal with the blowback that comes with it.
And yeah I kinda went overboard, Guess I still have bitter after taste after what Ubisoft did to the R6 games, and MML3 cancelation being blamed on fans.

You say that, but there were people who wrote a mostly accurate walkthrough within a day. How can I possibly satisfy both?
Maybe add diffuculty options?
Easy (Large amount of time to explore, less conquese for getting hit.)
Normal (Your intended diffculty)
Hard (Every action pretty much has perfectly played out, little room for errors.)

I still love the games art though, nice and unique.

Last edited:

Whorudotwav

Apr 23, 2022
WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS AND CALL ME A FERAL ZERG! (idiot) I Don't really read past new content for most game as most devs put bug fixes there.

My aploiges to unniex I stand corrected and withdraw my statements about it not being M2F focused.

I still think it would be better to have the option to skip the male part, but I guess Ill wait until Unnie adds the Aforementioned Freeplay mode.

Glad you do say though both sides can say as they wish regardless how scathing they are. I agree 100% with you there. Both sides should be allowed to be as kind or asshole as they want, as long as they can deal with the blowback that comes with it.
And yeah I kinda went overboard, Guess I still have bitter after taste after what Ubisoft did to the R6 games, and MML3 cancelation being blamed on fans.

Maybe add diffuculty options?
Easy (Large amount of time to explore, less conquese for getting hit.)
Normal (Your intended diffculty)
Hard (Every action pretty much has perfectly played out, little room for errors.)

I still love the games art though, nice and unique.
Well im glad we could finish in a respectful manner. It seems we both really enjoy the game, and just want the best for it. I would like to see what unnie thinks about your difficulty mode suggestion.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes