cj5kn

Nov 28, 2019
Wow, this has changed a lot since I last played it. Very lost now

I can't seem to clear the intro half the time, it seems necessary to progress for Rin to go into the corner of the room and tell you to go find something for the DNA scanner but she just doesn't do it sometimes.

Furthest I've gotten so far is I think a couple days in, where all the content left I can find is going to the store or that dream with the really drawn out platforming bit, if you could call it that. Is that it? I think I'm stuck there but going by the thread it seems there's more to it than that. edit: nvm, just had to go through it enough times. That part is annoying, really don't like it.

Last edited:

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
of Create Event
for object obj_npc_student_m:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 67108864 bytes
############################################################################################

in story version all time can't even process any thing

PHLPHL

Feb 21, 2019
So health being the heart right? cause i have never let that bar be empty yet i'm still getting the maze
yes,There is an error in the display of the heart in the current version
Reaching 0 will be purple,If you continue to not eat food, it will turn full red
i think you didn't eat the food
If it turns purple, sleep turns into a maze

Ildon

Nov 15, 2017
While I will still be keeping an eye on this project, I actually miss the previous unstructured format quite a bit. Not having any idea what the heck was going on really emphasized that whole surreal dream feel.

clrpurp

Feb 3, 2019
I actually like the story and the structured nature of the game, although I agree that the wondering around an unknown lab was eerie. I'd like to see some sequence like that added in the game, it was pleasantly surreal.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
I've found a great bug that can keep you healthy forever with minimum effort. Maybe it was reported already, sorry, didn't read all the argument about tags and stuff.

So, items in your 'real life' inventory are transferred to the 'dream' inventory. You can use them in a dream world. And here's the thing. When you wake up, all items that were in your 'real life' inventory at the moment of getting to sleep are restored! So you can, for instance, buy a few first aid kits, go to sleep, completely restore health in the dream world, and then wake up and magically receive used first aid kits back!

Same bug helps you to use flashlight (you can take batteries to the dream world), only problem here is that you actually need to find one battery in the dream, otherwise you won't be able to trigger option to combine flashlight and batteries.

Reactions: Evizzy89 and Nixi~

zero.brainz

Aug 18, 2021
Didnt seem like I could combine batteries I bought with ones I found at all.
When I get to the lab area, I can never find the crowbar that gets me into the rooms with the 'flimsy lock' so I cannot progress further. No other item seems to open those 2 doors.
Also theres a 'frozen' door in the cafeteria I cant figure out.
(this is version 20230403 )

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Didnt seem like I could combine batteries I bought with ones I found at all.
When I get to the lab area, I can never find the crowbar that gets me into the rooms with the 'flimsy lock' so I cannot progress further. No other item seems to open those 2 doors.
Also theres a 'frozen' door in the cafeteria I cant figure out.
(this is version 20230403 )
They're different items, but somehow they're counted for combining with flashlight either way if you have two or more. You just have to use the 'dream' batteries, not the 'real' once. At least it worked for me.

There's a lockpick on a chair right above your spawn point. It's extremely hard to see, though. And it can open only one door before breaking.

For a frozen door you need to take a cup (same room, in the sink), go to the showers, stand in the area with fallen water drops, use cup. You'll receive cup full of water. Get back to the kitchen and use microwave (or the cup near microwave, don't remember), you'll receive cup of hot water. Go to the frozen door, use cup there. Here, it's open.

zero.brainz

Aug 18, 2021
Theres no lockpick or crowbar there in my game. every time I come back.. nothing.
Is this one of those RNG items? Or are we playing different versions? Because the old version 2022702 had the lab area also, and got the crowbar each time.

Last edited:

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
Theres no lockpick or crowbar there in my game. every time I come back.. nothing.
Is this one of those RNG items? Or are we playing different versions? Because the old version 2022702 had the lab area also, and got the crowbar each time.
I'm playing the latest version. Since I don't have the game right now, I can't check lab for myself and make screenshot, so, unfortunately, I can't really help you.

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
I see you know more than me, so my question is: how far can you get?
My road ended at the critical bug, which shuts down the game every time. I went to the last room in the lab (if you played earlier versions, it's the one where dick on legs was), there was one of the girls from the story. Can't remember her name. It's the one blond dream girl talked about the first time you've spawned in the lab. She ran to explore the lab or something. Anyway, that girl was in the room, I tried to talk to her. She probably should've given some story info, but it's always a critical bug with her. So I decided to take a break from the game for a few months and wait for an update or two.

mixer12

Aug 2, 2018
My road ended at the critical bug, which shuts down the game every time. I went to the last room in the lab (if you played earlier versions, it's the one where dick on legs was), there was one of the girls from the story. Can't remember her name. It's the one blond dream girl talked about the first time you've spawned in the lab. She ran to explore the lab or something. Anyway, that girl was in the room, I tried to talk to her. She probably should've given some story info, but it's always a critical bug with her. So I decided to take a break from the game for a few months and wait for an update or two.
same

Illidem7

Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to get pregnant in the latest version? It would be great if there was a step-by-step pdf tutorial with images of each possibility. I know that this game is based on chance and also on algorithms.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes