lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
If you have the steps for all the events in the game, can you share them?
the steps are on the last 2 previous pages. 1 you need to go around to the chests to find the outfit jessica wears(this is RNG but seems to become more frequent as the mansion resets and the chests are in the same place except for the rooms in the east halway as they switch everytime you walk in and out) 2 you need the red ghost to possess you and then run to jessica's rooms door with that outfit on. this seems to work for the 1st time you do it but for some reason the door does not recognizance me after the 1st attempt even though i repeat the steps, i think it has something to do with the clothes breaking down into parts after the dream reset...i am having dramas getting the book as it seems to crash the game after i get to it...

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
how do you get to the basement? i keep having crashing problems after getting to the book upstairs
in the east corridor you need to go into one of the rooms, which will be randomly generated and find the key to the basement on the table. If there is no key, then go to the exit of the room and when it becomes dark, go forward (you need to do this a couple of times, you can get 2 empty rooms, 1 room with a chest and 1 room with a key)
What about crashes i don't know)

Reactions: lordthorax999

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
a new crash when going back to the mansion when trying to remove the bunny suit(the clothes) at the start whilst having the rabbit parasite suit on you
1656934071678.png
edit the load worked and same crash happened again. i think it has something to do when taking clothes off when that penis parasite is on you.
1656934150980.png

Last edited:

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
If you can get past the double doors that keep saying only Lady Jessica may enter you just need to check about the room thoroughly.

As for getting in there the first time:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very helpful guide, thank you very much. I've also found 1 interesting thing, in eastern wing bedrooms, when you enter any rooms you may find a chest. If you entered the room and a chest did not spawn, you can pass the border between states of the room (when it's pitch black and shows again) to generate room contents (changes stuff on the table and may spawn a chest) again without using stamina to open doors to other rooms. The chest is only lootable once though, it won't spawn in other adjacent rooms. Using this you can also get the basement key.

unniex I think you should add 2 batteries to one of the bedrooms/make flashlight charged. It was kinda infuriating exploring the mansion, finally finding the batteries after opening all the chests, going to the basement to get the red ghost and instantly waking up. Setting a persistent battery spawn point would be the solution, imo. Regardless, I highly enjoy the game, even though the game is rather scary for a scaredy-cat like me.

EDIT: apparently you don't need flashlight to get red ghost? But now after opening all the chests I can't find Jessica's clothes and still have to restart.

Last edited:

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
in the east corridor you need to go into one of the rooms, which will be randomly generated and find the key to the basement on the table. If there is no key, then go to the exit of the room and when it becomes dark, go forward (you need to do this a couple of times, you can get 2 empty rooms, 1 room with a chest and 1 room with a key)
What about crashes i don't know)
i never noticed that key lol

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
way too much RPG...i get to the last thing in the mansion and then i run out of energy...
i take that back....LOL

Last edited:

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
outside of solving that canister thing i think i covered everything else including all 4 orbs colors. one thing i keep getting is this black screen, i can only see partially where i am if i press escape to see the menu and it has started to effect the dream aswell, it seem to happen all the time in the normal bedroom.
1656943845115.png

Last edited:

Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
this wasnt how it happened.png
Alright so I've managed to brick my save (as in progress) pic semi related.

What I did:
Get lvl 4 card
Use sludge whirlwind to get over to the AI
Put my fingerprint in
Get the bunny parasite
Use fingerprint to go into the cleaner from room related
This removed the bunny and since I was still in Mirror/Jessica mode that also got removed (But I remained thicc, even if the cleaner normally removes that)
Problem: Now both my mirror versions are myself, and therefor I cannot get the level 4 card anymore while in the mansion.

I still haven't figured out how to get into the library or how to get pregnant. Got in the basement and got the red book, but never figured out what to use it for.
I would really appreciate some sort of debugmode, as starting over at this point is pretty rough.

Last edited:

lordthorax999

Apr 23, 2018
View attachment 1906888
Alright so I've managed to brick my save (as in progress) pic semi related.

What I did:
Get lvl 4 card
Use sludge whirlwind to get over to the AI
Put my fingerprint in
Get the bunny parasite
Use fingerprint to go into the cleaner from room related
This removed the bunny and since I was still in Mirror/Jessica mode that also got removed (But I remained thicc, even if the cleaner normally removes that)
Problem: Now both my mirror versions are myself, and therefor I cannot get the level 4 card anymore while in the mansion.

I still haven't figured out how to get into the library or how to get pregnant. Got in the basement and got the red book, but never figured out what to use it for.
Going to take a break from bug finding until we get a debugmode or something, just don't feel like starting over again.
The library key is in the bathroom to the right of the bedroom where the lvl 4 key is...

Reactions: Phaidra

Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
As a side note, why was the original upload removed from the first page? I think people will get confused/upset when they see screenshots from a different version of the game which was more focused on lewds.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
As a side note, why was the original upload removed from the first page? I think people will get confused/upset when they see screenshots from a different version of the game which was more focused on lewds.
Wasn't edited by me.
I realize mods are trying to be helpful, but this really isn't.
Here's a link to the original, though I'm not sure if it's the right one

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes