unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I'd say it took me a little over an hour to reach what I think is all the accessible content. The hardest find were batteries in the manor honestly haha. I don't know what the Yellow, Purple or Red orbs are for and have also not found any use for the Red Book you can get from the basement library.

I just tried a new run going for the plasma gun to see if I can blast walls in the manor for anything I missed but got an error when I started taking off clothing before reaching the Squid Rabbit. The outfit that cause the bug was the default one you can select in the wardrobe, first on the left.

View attachment 1902561
Orbs are currently unused. Will be used when the dream world hub is ready.
But glad to see you haven't solved everything. Got me worried for a bit.

Error found when starting the game in the manor, press load you start with the black dress it will crash when you get eaten by the chest that changes you clothes to bunny clothe
Sorry, I can't recreate this. The error message doesn't make sense to me as well. Might be save issue.

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
Orbs are currently unused. Will be used when the dream world hub is ready.
But glad to see you haven't solved everything. Got me worried for a bit.

Sorry, I can't recreate this. The error message doesn't make sense to me as well. Might be save issue.
your probably right that its a save thing i downloaded your v2 one and i managed to replicate it. is there a way to delete the old save?

monkbird

Oct 1, 2019
You've loaded the game from a previous version, that's the cause. Just in case, can you confirm this?
I didn't load a save at all, it was a fresh start and even a different folder. Unless it now loads previous saves on startup?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I didn't load a save at all, it was a fresh start and even a different folder. Unless it now loads previous saves on startup?
Redone the script, seems to work now. Updated link of the previous version.
I don't know why GM is producing such a vague error. I guess it was due to save incompatibility.

Thank you for your help.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
man I'm gonna need some kinda walktrough on how the hell do I wake up because I swear I tried interacting with every single available thing going from the west wing and there's just barely not enough things to interact with
abd idk if I just have a bad luck to getting softlocked like that or I'm missing some way you can consistently wake up
E: welp seems "load" in the menu is one way to get into the awake world
E2: nevermind that, when I do that the money thing is completely glitched, sleeping gets me to the lab everytime and when trying to sleep for a third time it causes an error

Last edited:

Petrichor Gale

Sep 16, 2021
Personally, I'm completely at a loss. I understand that I'm supposed to do stuff in one wing, wake up, then go back into the dream and do stuff in the other, but the problem I'm having is that I can't find a way to wake up in the first place. It feels like there's always just not quite enough events or things to interact with, and it's really frustrating. I've even closed and reopened the game and started from scratch a few times just to make sure I didn't get a glitch of some sort, but that doesn't seem like the case.

Is there a final event you need to wake up that's based on RNG or something? Is there a hidden door that this map on the 2nd floor is referencing that you're supposed to be able to access on your first dream? It doesn't seem to actually match the layout of any part of the mansion, at least not that I've noticed.
1656816243035.png

Reactions: ViviX12

LILONG

Jan 26, 2021
of Other Event: User Defined 2
for object meta:

Variable world.<unknown variable>(101159, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_meta_Other_12
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_meta_Other_12 (line -1)
called from - gml_Object_obj_group_1_Step_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

2F the door

Blue_Squirrel

Apr 5, 2018
Wow, nice game update... Tick LIKE

Say please, peoples bought patron, do not test the game for bugs. Why!!!!

Last edited:

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
So are you now unable to choose player gender? Also, ngl I am so lost in this it's not even funny haha.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Personally, I'm completely at a loss. I understand that I'm supposed to do stuff in one wing, wake up, then go back into the dream and do stuff in the other, but the problem I'm having is that I can't find a way to wake up in the first place. It feels like there's always just not quite enough events or things to interact with, and it's really frustrating. I've even closed and reopened the game and started from scratch a few times just to make sure I didn't get a glitch of some sort, but that doesn't seem like the case.

Is there a final event you need to wake up that's based on RNG or something? Is there a hidden door that this map on the 2nd floor is referencing that you're supposed to be able to access on your first dream? It doesn't seem to actually match the layout of any part of the mansion, at least not that I've noticed.
View attachment 1903253
just now I noticed this map might be matching with the layout of your house when awake
but yeah same issue with just not being able to wake up, the one time I did it normally was by complete accident and the other were through a bug that eventually results in an error

Jan 17, 2020
View attachment 1903253

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I encountered a weird bug with the futa parasite. If you just got the parasite and ran into the tentacles. It would disappear, but it would reappear in certain spots (For instance; when I was looking South from the Microwave in the Kitchen and I could see it through the fridge? (I'm just guessing it's a fridge))

I have a few questions as well.
Do your Red, Blue and Green bars affect anything?
Do the different vials do anything at the moment?

I was able to reach an area under construction and had the map reset on me... *Victory music plays?
I truly missed this game. Glad you gave us an update. Keep up the amazing work!

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
I've seen several reports about a door crash on the second floor, but I can't find anything wrong with any of them. Sorry.

Added coffee to the west wing. Roll credits.
Added stamina build up to mimic.

Hopefully this solves the issue. It was never my intention to make waking up difficult.
Though I could entertain the idea of a mechanic like that. It would be interesting to see the player forced to do things in order to wake up, with the amount needed gradually increasing, to the point where you have to trigger even the nastiest encounters. But that's not how the game was designed. Fuck. Why didn't I think of this sooner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I encountered a weird bug with the futa parasite. If you just got the parasite and ran into the tentacles. It would disappear, but it would reappear in certain spots (For instance; when I was looking South from the Microwave in the Kitchen and I could see it through the fridge? (I'm just guessing it's a fridge))

I have a few questions as well.
Do your Red, Blue and Green bars affect anything?
Do the different vials do anything at the moment?

I was able to reach an area under construction and had the map reset on me... *Victory music plays?
I truly missed this game. Glad you gave us an update. Keep up the amazing work!
No. Red Blue and Green stats are disabled at the moment.
Yes, vials have use.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
I've seen several reports about a door crash on the second floor, but I can't find anything wrong with any of them. Sorry.

Added coffee to the west wing. Roll credits.
Added stamina build up to mimic.
Mega

Hopefully this solves the issue. It was never my intention to make waking up difficult.
Though I could entertain the idea of a mechanic like that. It would be interesting to see the player forced to do things in order to wake, with the amount needed gradually increasing, to the point where you have to trigger even the nastiest encounters. But that's not how the game was designed. Fuck. Why didn't I think of this sooner.

No. Red Blue and Green stats are disabled at the moment.
Yes, vials have use.
Actually problem with chests: random stuff,but not exactly what you need(batteries) + actually not understanding how work painting and pictures for that, I mean then game started you can draw key for west or east wing,but only 1 key (1 paint = 1 item - fair enough, but why not both?) + can I save in this game or if I leave - start it over and over again?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Actually problem with chests: random stuff,but not exactly what you need(batteries) + actually not understanding how work painting and pictures for that, I mean then game started you can draw key for west or east wing,but only 1 key (1 paint = 1 item - fair enough, but why not both?) + can I save in this game or if I leave - start it over and over again?
Game automatically saves when a dream ends.
You don't need batteries from chests to progress. In fact, I'll probably remove them entirely from chest later. Just because you found a solution to a puzzle, it doesn't mean it's the optimal solution, or even the right one.

Phaidra

Mar 25, 2021
I encountered the same bug as atlasdark, the game crashes when trying to load the batteries in the second dream (But not in the first dream)

Jakeedge04

May 26, 2017
i didnt get an error report but the glass on the hallway at the manor shattered and changed me 2 times also when i started at the lab and after using the elevator to go up you cant use the elevator to go back down.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes