NeedSomeSleep

Feb 26, 2018
The heroine is constantly brought back from sleep when she becomes pregnant or is caught. I tried to increase the stamina in different ways, it does not help. I just thought that the game has scenes of childbirth after the fertilization of the heroine, but apparently they are not?

BorcoDorco

May 12, 2018
The heroine is constantly brought back from sleep when she becomes pregnant or is caught.
You can stay in the dream after being unbirthed by the dog creature, and forcibly reverse pregged by the brood mother. The dog creature requires you to progress through the map a little bit, whereas the brood mother can be found due right of the dog beyond the scanners. The door is kind of hidden but it's directly right, you may have to wiggle up and down to squeeze yourself in.

Also yeah, as far as I could discover there's no birthing animations released yet, but I think the dev posted about making some on the 4th page.

Roben69

May 30, 2019
I liked the demo a lot, the controls confuse me cause I might have missed them. Despite that I look forward to more of this game and will be sure to play the full game!

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Really like what is there but one thing I don't like is that you lose all your items everytime you get a game over and get reset back to your room all your progress gets reset. This makes the game unnecessarily tedious.

Reactions: brd1 and indyc

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
You say that, but subtle changes are just not noticeable unless pointed out. Which then defeats the purpose. A dilemma.
In example, going through the slime pool increase breast size by 1 point up to 7.
Venus impregnates the player, but few realize it because it grows per cycle or is destroyed by maiden or harlequin.
How do you increase the breast size past the first size increase though? Whenever I go into the pool from North to South once I can't do it again, since going from South to North just triggers the pool trap into pregnancy game over, and going through the vent again and trying to get into the pool from the North again actually does nothing, you keep walking over the pool until you reach the lower part of the it which makes you trigger the "South to North" pregnancy game over.

Also, how do you make said breast size change stick through game overs?

flippy11

May 11, 2017
played for hours, love it.

i went past the mirror and the reflection gave me orange hair and then when i went into the dna machine i came out thicc with purple hair.

so my question is, what hair/ eye combos have you guys gotten from the mirror/ dna lab??
Is it random or is there a secret mechanism we are missing here

PHLPHL

Feb 21, 2019
How do you increase the breast size past the first size increase though? Whenever I go into the pool from North to South once I can't do it again, since going from South to North just triggers the pool trap into pregnancy game over, and going through the vent again and trying to get into the pool from the North again actually does nothing, you keep walking over the pool until you reach the lower part of the it which makes you trigger the "South to North" pregnancy game over.

Also, how do you make said breast size change stick through game overs?
Now the game is under development, I think in order to stabilize the relationship
So body deformation and stomach egg will be temporarily closed

jonj4769

Jul 27, 2018
There's a good deal of MtF content. You have plans for male, FtM, or M/FtFuta kinds of transformations and content?

JoyridePinks

Oct 5, 2019
Absolutely not. Not sure how I can make it more clear that you're choosing between male and female.
It's not really that its not clear what you pick between, its the male looking a bit girlish already at the start and some people just instantly look at that as futa, I think its fine the way it is though

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes