Jul 21, 2017
Hey unniex have an idea for a alternate mode where the mc is the one in control of the dream reality and you capture girls your self for research you and also use the test subjects to produce more creature units but you can also breed with the creatures to produce units

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
But now I end up in the house. Note says theres a package. Trying to up the stairs says "Delivery!" which indicates I need the package. Interact with everything. No package, door says "not yet!" theres food and I make some. Am I just supposed to wait? I know theres a speed up key, but it only goes to 3x.

OML I waited and the delivery showed up. Why are the wait times so long lmao. I guess the trick to this game is just set to 3x and wait IRL.
For real? And how long do I have to wait? I feel like i've been waiting forever and nothing is happening ffs
Edit: nvm, i've reloaded the save and the package arrived instantly. If anyone else has the same problem just try and reload.

Last edited:

pencilfight

Nov 9, 2018
This game just keeps getting more tedious and confusing with each release

Why do we need a hunger mechanic on top of everything else now?

Why do I need to suffer through the flashing maze dream because my irl health is too low? (I assume)

I miss the original where the puzzles didn't require 3 layers of other puzzles to even access

p3n15tm

Dec 4, 2022
the paint is very rng if you don't get the east wing key, and you need it to make east wing key..

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
the art, animations, and transformations are amazing. i also like that they have real life consiquences i can't wait to see how this game fully develops! is there a way to keep updated on what your worrking on? and are you going to make the saves controlable at some point?

Aug 8, 2022
damn it its always MEGA!!! I have to wait 32 fucking minutes just to download this game and the gofile link does not work please fix this. It looks like a good game too..

Minime637

Aug 11, 2020
damn it its always MEGA!!! I have to wait 32 fucking minutes just to download this game and the gofile link does not work please fix this. It looks like a good game too..
okay the main reason it's MEGA is for the app make it like u torrent save your downloads and you can pause the downloads to so there is a MEGA link hear and there but if you don't have the MEGA app for PC it will take forever in the browser and you can't close the tab either boo

Aug 5, 2019
so... walkthrough? if none, then where are the monsters in story? i can't get any of the scenes if there are any in the story one. aside from the M to F transform scene.

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021
Could one chivalrous godly being graciously grant upon me thy holy text of the gods? (walkthrough)

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Puzzle game + unfinished game = bad time. Don't know if I'm missing something or the game path just ends....

k9Cg

Jul 21, 2022
Does the appearance of the abandoned tag mean that nothing new is coming to the game? If so, it would be unfortunate, and of course I respect the developer's decision

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Does the appearance of the abandoned tag mean that nothing new is coming to the game? If so, it would be unfortunate, and of course I respect the developer's decision
The tag sometimes gets added when too much time passes without fresh updates, or at least news about update. It can be then removed if new update gets released (merely announcing it wouldn't be enough at this point). It may not always actually reflect the state of the game.

k9Cg

Jul 21, 2022
The tag sometimes gets added when too much time passes without fresh updates, or at least news about update. It can be then removed if new update gets released (merely announcing it wouldn't be enough at this point). It may not always actually reflect the state of the game.
Okay, I get it

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes