Thexmr

Aug 10, 2017
Please don't update OP, or replace any of the links with this. This isn't meant to be a game update. I know what I'm doing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What is this?
3 short story events that are jumbled together for your convenience.
Their purpose is to enable pregnancy, and explain why it's acceptable for MC to suddenly appear with a bloated belly.
These events are Yuri-centric, which I guess makes this a Yuri route. There will be very different variants for Nanami and Kari, but both require quite a lot of set up, while Yuri does not, so she's the default.
Leave the area as you usually do to continue on to the next event. After the 3rd event, it loops to the 1st one.
Do lower your expectations as no pregnancy happens here as it's only a setup.

How/When?
In game, they will likely be spread over time (Maybe once a week?) and start after MC is female for 3 weeks. At least that's the goal. Lack of content will likely force shorter timings for the moment.
I do want to add this in the next update, but the concern is that some pregnancy quirks aren't sorted for continuous play yet.
Not to mention how childbirth is handled has not yet been implemented or even explained. This will need a temporary filler system in place where offsprings disappear into the ether.

Why now?
The initial plan was to have 4 main dream areas ready and certain slice of life events, before returning pregnancy as a mechanic. Given how the last poll went, it seems new areas and NPC interactions aren't what my supporters care about.
So this is a beeline to pregnancy. At the very least this lets me design more fun encounters I guess.
I also think progressing Yuri's route will be fun to see.

Feedback on the writing would be good.

Amazing job.
I am a little surprised that the red book has not been solved.
When Body turns purple nothing affects the stat any longer until the maze dream happens, at which point it resets to 50%. I don't believe Will has anything to do with the maze.
Venus is working as intended. There is another way to cleanse parasites that has not been discovered. But I've taken note this makes things more difficult than it probably should. You could also swap for Jessica and have her get Venus instead, then swap back through one of the mirrors, or vice-versa.
"Admin Password" sounds like a bug. Will fix for the next version. The idea is to remove the need of a Lv4 card once you find out what the password is.
Colored orbs are placeholders for 'currency' when the hub area is done. The idea is to encourage revisiting inconvenient to get to places.
Won't go into other details.

Seems like a hardware spec issue. I'm afraid I can't help.
Though I have heard of people running this on toasters. Perhaps updating drivers might do it?
Hey I tried the version for the setup for the pregnancy, and I have to say they are awesome, I like the writing and how is implemented, it makes you wait to see the future content. Regarding the general version, is somewhat confusing as the others have mentioned, yes, but I do understand that if you were inspired by Yume Nikki the game is expected to be confusing.
Even so, I think because the game that are you developing has a limited audience (games like Yume Nikki can be played with today standards thanks to the community that it has, and also the guides of the internet) it would good to implement some quality updates. Not something that is invasive to the player if you want them to solve the puzzles, but making things that can make easier for them to do so, like a diary where you the PC writes the events that happen that has some hints of how to proceed and he's not, or implement a circle/arrow that indicates where the player can navigate, make the items that you can
pick up glow, things like that.
Is obvious that there's a LOT of work put into this game, all that sprite work, dialogue, storyline, is amazing. If you feel burned out, you can always ask help, for sprites, suggestions, sound designs, things like that.

Reactions: edhorren

Anonomist

Mar 24, 2023
Does anyone have a total guide in the game? I'm stuck at the maze dream (The one where it slowly fades away and appears again sorry if it's specific idk how many maze maps there are) I've been stuck for 3 dream cycles already and it's taking up 90% of my playtime ;-;

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone have a total guide in the game? I'm stuck at the maze dream (The one where it slowly fades away and appears again sorry if it's specific idk how many maze maps there are) I've been stuck for 3 dream cycles already and it's taking up 90% of my playtime ;-;
You just need to recharge all your meters or it takes you there over and over. On a bright side any item used in dream-world is returned back to use in real world; so you could fill up your drink, health, and hunger as high as you can while in said world at no consequence. It's kinda confusing as far as telling if all your meters are adequate though (and annoying to keep up), and it taken me a few maze runs before I got myself to finally have non-maze dreams.

Anonomist

Mar 24, 2023
You just need to recharge all your meters or it takes you there over and over. On a bright side any item used in dream-world is returned back to use in real world; so you could fill up your drink, health, and hunger as high as you can while in said world at no consequence. It's kinda confusing as far as telling if all your meters are adequate though (and annoying to keep up), and it taken me a few maze runs before I got myself to finally have non-maze dreams.
Well i just noticed that i have bars ;-;

Do you know how to get the green ghost lady thing in the mansion, she keeps appearing and disappearing at random and I've been chasing her for like 6 cycles now in the grass maze

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
Well i just noticed that i have bars ;-;

Do you know how to get the green ghost lady thing in the mansion, she keeps appearing and disappearing at random and I've been chasing her for like 6 cycles now in the grass maze
Green ghost seems to only work once per mirror body. If you complete the puzzle to turn into Jessica you should be able to get her again.

Unrelated, anyone know how to progress if you take the west wing key first? I'm stuck without the key to the room with the red ghost.

Anonomist

Mar 24, 2023
Green ghost seems to only work once per mirror body. If you complete the puzzle to turn into Jessica you should be able to get her again.

Unrelated, anyone know how to progress if you take the west wing key first? I'm stuck without the key to the room with the red ghost.

What do you mean once per mirror body and what puzzle?

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
What do you mean once per mirror body and what puzzle?
In the manor, you can get the magic mirror to shatter (at least 2 times, maybe more? I don't know the particulars of how it triggers). Each time the mirror shatters, it appears to change your default appearance when awake. I've managed to get the green ghost to trigger once with the starting body, then once after each mirror shatter.
As for the puzzle thing, I just meant the puzzle to get into Lady Jessica's room. There's a mirror in there, when it shatters you can get the green ghost to trigger another time.

Anonomist

Mar 24, 2023
In the manor, you can get the magic mirror to shatter (at least 2 times, maybe more? I don't know the particulars of how it triggers). Each time the mirror shatters, it appears to change your default appearance when awake. I've managed to get the green ghost to trigger once with the starting body, then once after each mirror shatter.
As for the puzzle thing, I just meant the puzzle to get into Lady Jessica's room. There's a mirror in there, when it shatters you can get the green ghost to trigger another time.
May i ask how do i shatter the glass? i literally know nothing this game has so much content

sonicthefast

Jun 6, 2018
May i ask how do i shatter the glass? i literally know nothing this game has so much content
It happens when you walk by the mirror, but only sometimes. The one in Jessica's bathroom seems to shatter once per night on the first time you pass it. The hallway mirror I've only gotten to shatter twice total, once the very first time i walked by it and then once after I shattered the mirror in Jessica's bathroom for the first time. There may be a consistent way to make it happen, but I don't know of one.

mothulu

Sep 29, 2022
why is this labled abandon? i dont mind but i do like this develeporer and woudl love to see a game by them!

HikkiG

Dec 12, 2020
why is this labled abandon? i dont mind but i do like this develeporer and woudl love to see a game by them!
Due to long inactivity inbetween updates the "Abandoned" tag sometimes gets applied to games like these. Why it doesn't do it for every infrequent game, some of which been without updates even longer, I don't know. As far as we've seen the author is still semi-active.

Reactions: mothulu

rossanna

Jan 3, 2018
Ngl, the infrequency of work on this has actually made me think the actual demo version was better than the main version. In this version how many things do you interact with? The penis, succubus, 2 ghosts, and? I had really high hopes, but those are getting dashed sadly.

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, I'm a little confused, I see 3 folders in the download link, what is the difference between coffee extra, story and demo?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Hello, I'm a little confused, I see 3 folders in the download link, what is the difference between coffee extra, story and demo?
Story is the game in development.
Demo is the original demo, which is somewhat different from the game.
Extra is a segmented extract that isn't accessible in Story yet due to progression. Traditionally, I named all such content "extra", though I guess that's it's own game now, as per reply above.

Reiya

Sep 7, 2020
Story is the game in development.
Demo is the original demo, which is somewhat different from the game.
Extra is a segmented extract that isn't accessible in Story yet due to progression. Traditionally, I named all such content "extra", though I guess that's it's own game now, as per reply above.
I see thank, I play a little to the game and it's really cool, looking to see the following.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes