Snowgrave47

Jul 16, 2022
man the controls are horrendus, also how do i even get out of the house at the start of the game? i have interacted with literally everything

Last edited:

gpalomares681

Apr 13, 2021
I love the concept and how the game is being developed, only thing is that I'm pretty lost on how to advance, how to trigger the gender change and pregnancy stuff and to understand which version is which to download, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it a lot

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
I love the concept and how the game is being developed, only thing is that I'm pretty lost on how to advance, how to trigger the gender change and pregnancy stuff and to understand which version is which to download, if anyone could help me I would appreciate it a lot
First, just install the version with the highest label (right now is "YYC 20240617v3" (YoYo Compiler 2024, june 17th, Version 3)) It doesn't really matter if you choose VM (Virtual Machine), or YYC (YoYo Compiler), but most of the times YYC is faster than VM, other than that, they are the same.

And, if you feel lost, look around this forum, there is a few guides or some things similar to guides, but they can be helpful on some way.

Just remember "Think, Attempt, Repeat", most of the puzzles can be solve if you think outside the box or think on some weird way to get though it.

Example · (spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More than that, just remember this is a game, a puzzle. Made for entertime you and make you think or enjoy, don't push yourself to something like "i need to get every achievement possible!!", because there isn't any.
The game is in develop, and you, and all of us, just need to keep that on mind.
This is a game. Not a list of things to do.

Now go, and enjoy your free time.

gpalomares681

Apr 13, 2021
First, just install the version with the highest label (right now is "YYC 20240617v3" (YoYo Compiler 2024, june 17th, Version 3)) It doesn't really matter if you choose VM (Virtual Machine), or YYC (YoYo Compiler), but most of the times YYC is faster than VM, other than that, they are the same.

And, if you feel lost, look around this forum, there is a few guides or some things similar to guides, but they can be helpful on some way.

Just remember "Think, Attempt, Repeat", most of the puzzles can be solve if you think outside the box or think on some weird way to get though it.

Example · (spoiler)

More than that, just remember this is a game, a puzzle. Made for entertime you and make you think or enjoy, don't push yourself to something like "i need to get every achievement possible!!", because there isn't any.
The game is in develop, and you, and all of us, just need to keep that on mind.
This is a game. Not a list of things to do.

Now go, and enjoy your free time.
Thank you so much for the comment, I'll do as you say, I won't push like you said, thank you again

Gyugyu6969

Jun 23, 2024
no, you are not dumb. there is nothing hint. you need consume time, but how? there is not permanent sign on the items what can be using/interacting for the progress. only sometime temporary for all items. too bad there isnt a guide.
i thought it was eating

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes