Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20241002v6] [unnie]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

couruna

Aug 11, 2018
Can someone tell me how to unlock free play one? I already have all three routes and i can't click on the free play
Open a chapter 8 in any route, then walk out the front door. This will play the epilogue and unlock free play.

senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Error in free mode v6
index out of bounds request 45 maximum size is 45############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_board_cont (line 171)
gml_Object_control_preg_Other_11 (line 29)
gml_Object_world_Step_0 (line 14)

another one

Variable Index [12] out of range [12] - -1.100598(100598,12)############################################################################################
gml_Script_preg_set (line 16)
gml_Script_sc_board_move (line 119)
gml_Script_sc_do_effect (line 620)
gml_Script_script_alt2 (line 15)
gml_Script_script_alt0 (line 9)
gml_Object_objText_Other_10 (line 91)
gml_Object_objText_Step_0 (line 129)

Last edited:

Vorefanlover

Jun 4, 2022
hey sorry for bothering everyone I need help I have the wood from the basement, and I can't move on from there when I talk to the two girls downstairs the candle lady and the game lady what am I supposed to do next?

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
Ok so the premise of this is everyone who played has to win a fun premise could be on our route the player character the things that happened in the previous 3 happens to them again so one get pregnant with a horse, one get like octuplets or was it more ans the other get the full grown baby again, and our character could give birth to the doll or become the biggest one out of the group and the effects of the game stays and everyone keeps their memories

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
Got a bug in Free Play. It happened after Nanami got Advance Pregnancy in front of the last space.

index out of bounds request 45 maximum size is 45############################################################################################
gml_Script_sc_board_cont (line 171)
gml_Object_control_preg_Other_11 (line 29)
gml_Object_world_Step_0 (line 14)

Thexmr

Aug 10, 2017
It would be nice, it there's a next version, to be able to unlock the aftermath of the epilogue if you make Anne/ the MC win the game in the FreePlay mode, so they complete the game acording to the rules. Or it would be nice to see what happens to Anne after the epilogue if she doesn't win the game in freeplay mode after X attempts, IDK, is just that ends when things get interesting. But besides that , it's a good game, it leaves you with a good taste in your mouth wanting more. I wish you good luck with the launching of your game in Steam.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
how to play free play?
i finished 3 endings but cant play free play
its not gray like b4

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
Im a big fan, Ive noticed a bug of some form though im not sure whats causing it, it seems tied to someone winning with really high pregnancy, with xrays on rather then several babies they have one large one (And when I say that I don't mean clone but rather its like a large version of the normal babies)

Are there any plans to add some other effects to the board game? While I appreciate it I feel like itd be a fun thing to add random pregnancy based stuff as you expand the main game. Basically porting some over to add further effects to the board game.

Plover

Sep 12, 2019
Unniex - Absolutely loving the Free Play mode!

If you're open to suggestions, I've been playing around with it a lot and have some ideas.
  • The luck and 2x roll cards combined with the even/odd mechanics are a little unfortunate, because it locks you in to whichever type you're already on, as you can only roll evens.
  • Luck could perhaps just override one of the two rolls, that way there are still options, or give you a third choice that's always 6.
  • The clone and swap cards don't seem to always target correctly when drawn by an NPC, and they fizzle a lot, which is a shame because they're great.
  • In the story mode, being unable to move due to a high roll causes a new card to be drawn each time. Bringing that to free play would be really interesting, instead of just having an NPC force roll a winning number at the end.
  • The Advance Pregnancy card seems to be setting a character to the number of weeks they're currently on. This interacts oddly with the Go To 1 card, and frequently causes growth to reverse, even though the dialog talks about just getting bigger. Shame to see the ladies shrinking!
  • It would be amazing if NPCs could be aware of which effects are already in play, and avoid giving duplicate effects to the same character. I've had games where at least 50% of cards just fizzle due to repeat targeting. The same goes for cards that are invalid, such as adding fertility to someone already under the effect of Foal or Clone.
  • An option to start as any of the four characters would be fun.
  • An options to nudge the NPCs picks could also be fun - Try to only take even or odd rolls, always take highest or lowest, or gang up on one person. That sort of thing.
  • On repeated Free Plays, it would be fantastic for the state of the previous loser to transfer between games, since part of the rules are that she doesn't get reset back.
Again absolutely loving this, thank you for making it.

Last edited:

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
i did everything said here how ppl fix it but it wont work with me
Have you watched the epilogue? Go to the chapter select and play through the 8th chapter for each path. Then after walking out the door for all three, let the characters talk as if your starting another loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rend77

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
I totally get it if writing scenarios gets harder and harder to come up with every update.
Inspiration can be fickle mistress.
But the fact that you were able to get so much mileage out of the limitations you've created here is really astounding (since this is just your spin-off project, right?)
It's 2am, I have work in the morning, I shouldn't pick this game back up right now
but...
I'm surprised there was a "mega milk" card in the earliest versions of the game but none of the cards since had anything to do with lactation. That avenue remains untapped

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
every time i go through the doors after ch 8 for all three levels, it resets me back to the beginning. Can someone explain this?

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
nevermind, i think i'm playing on an older version
That's how the epilogue starts. It tries to make you think it's another loop, but then the dialogue changes.

Make sure to read through the dialoged to see if they ask you your name. If it does, then it's just another loop.

Odd Eyes

Jul 21, 2020
That's how the epilogue starts. It tries to make you think it's another loop, but then the dialogue changes.

Make sure to read through the dialoged to see if they ask you your name. If it does, then it's just another loop.
no, i downloaded the previous game. not the latest update

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes