Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20241002v6] [unnie]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Ramenlord2001

Jul 14, 2021
So I got version 4 and see free play but nothing happens so I assume it not actually I'm yet it just in the title menu

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
unniex :

Is the Download for this game, as posted in the OP here, a more Up-to-date version, than the one, (Coffee Extra Ukuzala YYC 20240728v3), found over on the itch.io site ?

Also, where are you "hosting" the "Coffee Story" version ? ( I did a search for it here, But, "not found" :unsure:, and sometimes it's hard to look over on itch.io, for NSFW Games there . :rolleyes:) PS - These fit in one of my many Fetishes . . . :cool: .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Compare the version number.
The "other" reason for asking, from the Dev, was about the difference between the two versions, it's a bit more than 50% less content between downloads .
The itch.io version is 399.4 mb's, compared to the version here of 195.8 mb's . . . that a lot of condensing, or, hella-lot of "missing content" was the concern :unsure: . . . . "Hope for the best, but expect the worst !" :sneaky:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
The "other" reason for asking, from the Dev, was about the difference between the two versions, it's a bit more than 50% less content between downloads .
The itch.io version is 399.4 mb's, compared to the version here of 195.8 mb's . . . that a lot of condensing, or, hella-lot of "missing content" was the concern :unsure: . . . . "Hope for the best, but expect the worst !" :sneaky:
I don't host Coffee Story on itch.io at the moment. Try searching Coffee Demo instead. I really should rename it at this point.
The itch.io demo of Ukuzala and all the earlier versions were done within the main game's framework, hence a larger file size. The latest version has had most unused assets removed.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
I don't host Coffee Story on itch.io at the moment. Try searching Coffee Demo instead. I really should rename it at this point.
The itch.io demo of Ukuzala and all the earlier versions were done within the main game's framework, hence a larger file size. The latest version has had most unused assets removed.
Just wanted to say, I enjoy your games, . . . haven't been, able/'lucky' to find much on the Demo, to get through that first level . But, I keep slugging-away . I had started a play-through of, Coffee Extra : Ukuzala, was first I tried, and had no clue, what I was doing, so still have to get back to finish it eventually . Thanks for these Games . :cool:

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Added an epilogue. It plays out after unlocking all 3 ending and leaving the house.
Free Play mode is enabled. It's probably still buggy, but is otherwise playable. You unlock it after the epilogue.
Make sure to read the rules, as they're substantially different in order to gamify it.

As evident by my signature the game has a Steam page now! It's surreal - almost like I'm a real dev.

Please consider wishlisting - it helps with the algorithm, even if you don't intend on buying it.
Sorry for the cynical approach, but the amount of effort I put into this game hinges on its performance.
It's become taxing to come up with interesting ideas for such a limited environment.
I could probably do a route where the gang remembers all the previous events. I guess that might still be fun.

Either way, I still intend to add dialogue in-between turns to Free Play mode and obviously do bugfixes. Maybe add a few more cards I had ideas for and some Free Play configuration options.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Added an epilogue. It plays out after unlocking all 3 ending and leaving the house.
Free Play mode is enabled. It's probably still buggy, but is otherwise playable. You unlock it after the epilogue.
Make sure to read the rules, as they're substantially different in order to gamify it.

As evident by my signature the game has a Steam page now! It's surreal - almost like I'm a real dev.

Please consider wishlisting - it helps with the algorithm, even if you don't intend on buying it.
Sorry for the cynical approach, but the amount of effort I put into this game hinges on its performance.
It's become taxing to come up with interesting ideas for such a limited environment.
I could probably do a route where the gang remembers all the previous events. I guess that might still be fun.

Either way, I still intend to add dialogue in-between turns to Free Play mode and obviously do bugfixes. Maybe add a few more cards I had ideas for and some Free Play configuration options.
Wishlisted o7
huh-
1728082040451.png

absco

Aug 1, 2020
Got a bug where the chapter loops in Yuri's route. Yuri runs out of the room to after getting the card to go "enjoy" herself, but she stops right outside of the room. You can then "give" the panties to Nanami again to restart the chapter.

Plover

Sep 12, 2019
Is it possible to unlock the epilogue with a previously 'complete' save state, or do we need to clear and start again?

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Is it possible to unlock the epilogue with a previously 'complete' save state, or do we need to clear and start again?
Previous save file works.

Got a bug where the chapter loops in Yuri's route. Yuri runs out of the room to after getting the card to go "enjoy" herself, but she stops right outside of the room. You can then "give" the panties to Nanami again to restart the chapter.
I can't recreate this. Are you sure this isn't from an older version?

No, I don't know.

absco

Aug 1, 2020
I can't recreate this. Are you sure this isn't from an older version?

V6 right? That's what I'm using.

Seems to only occur if you select "What did the card say". Selecting "I'd rather not know" has the scene play normally save for Yuri phasing into the east wall of the shower.

Couldn't get the epilogue to trigger. Tried resetting the chapter data in the AppData/Local/ but that didn't help.

I'll redownload and try again.

Edit:
Okay looks like my bad... somehow. Re-download works.

Last edited:

akkaiii

Jun 24, 2024
hi sorry for asking , but can anyone give us their full save with free play pls , and thank you ! :BootyTime:

Chicken Inheritance

Apr 18, 2020
Hey unniex, loving the freeplay, finding bugs.
1. Hitting 'P' during birth scenes causes crashes.
2. I've seen Kari win by going past the end of the board, is there a 'hidden' 45th space on the board? Also, her going past it crashed the game.

Good luck on Steam!

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I totally get it if writing scenarios gets harder and harder to come up with every update.
Inspiration can be fickle mistress.
But the fact that you were able to get so much mileage out of the limitations you've created here is really astounding (since this is just your spin-off project, right?)
It's 2am, I have work in the morning, I shouldn't pick this game back up right now
but...

• Haha
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Yousoy

Dec 8, 2022
Can someone tell me how to unlock free play one? I already have all three routes and i can't click on the free play

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
When i think about that i supported you on patreon for 7 months for the original coffee game 2 years ago, and you abandoned that game for this dog&#@ makes me realy angry. Ye im sure @&#ing out content for this game is more easy you dont have to animate anything coz the game doesnt have sexual content....

• Angry
Reactions: Necronlord5
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes