Others Coffee Extra: Ukuzala [v20241002v6] [unnie]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

vinnie1121

Feb 24, 2022
I'm on Horsing around chapter 6 - Where it wants me to find a portal. I've tried everything I can think of, even random words that might possibly be it for the text box, but have zero clue what it wants me to do. Can anyone help me with this one?
In the beginning, Yuri mentioned she had a UV flashlight. Talk to her and type "blacklight" when prompted. Then talk to Nanami and Kari to find batteries for it.

Once you put them in and turn the flashlight on, you should have a good idea where to find it after talking to them.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
oh its going on steam soon? so one of those games you have to hide from friends on steam.

Dikkus

Oct 8, 2021
In the beginning, Yuri mentioned she had a UV flashlight. Talk to her and type "blacklight" when prompted. Then talk to Nanami and Kari to find batteries for it.

Once you put them in and turn the flashlight on, you should have a good idea where to find it after talking to them.
Note the creators pretty good about catching other versions iirc it works by just type UV in as well

oldflameprincess

Sep 23, 2023
I think I'm a bit confused in free play regarding the behaviour of dark squares. I would also suggest there might be a simple algorithm which avoids drawing any card that won't have an effect, and it would be valuable to implement it so that the game feels more "magickal."

I'm not sure I should be, but I'm surprised that there's so much effort in Coffee Story to support egg pregnancy and yet the free play won't include it. It seems like a lot of work in the engine went into supporting it!

But it's fair that nonhuman pregnancy is barely a part of this narrative, and it's really not obvious how like 80% of the cards would interact with it. It would really be a separate, parallel subject.

Thanks for putting this together. This is really compelling progress. It's impressive that you're driving it this far.

Reactions: Dr...

2-Bit Otaku

Jan 13, 2022
Honestly, I kinda wanted to have a go at remaking Magical Camp in my engine, since it's officially abandoned. But my supporters will probably crucify me if I pick up another side project, not to mention it's entirely feminization focused. I think there might be a large demographic split in people following me.
NGL I didn't think Magicamp would be your thing, I was mostly aware of you as the "horror(?)preg guy" lol. As interesting as a "Unnie Magical Camp" would be, it sounds like it'd be a huge time sink to translate anything except MC transformation from RPG Maker to a new engine.

hylia

Aug 10, 2020
Honestly, I kinda wanted to have a go at remaking Magical Camp in my engine, since it's officially abandoned. But my supporters will probably crucify me if I pick up another side project, not to mention it's entirely feminization focused. I think there might be a large demographic split in people following me.
honestly i would love to see what you'd cook up for your own Magical Camp. I understand that you probably want to focus on the main game for now, but please don't give up on that idea for the future.

2-Bit Otaku

Jan 13, 2022
Hard Copy 7, while in retrospect does give you the information you need to solve it, it's also kinda obtuse and one you need to have paid attention earlier in the route for. The hint Kari gives is "has something notable happened we can use to our advantage," so basically "you don't need the symbols or see the equation because you aren't trying to solve it."

If you're still stumped on it, then peek at the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes