Others Coffee Story Extra [v20240728] [unnie]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

IonDrako

Aug 25, 2021
Is it supposed to auto-loop to game start when yuri's face pops up post board game completion? I was expecting to go upstairs and see something happen but it just put me right at the start again.

Rauon

Dec 12, 2017
To progress through the story, talking to the others helps move the story along; if you are stuck at the question part, type 'flashlight' to receive the UV flashlight and the batteries are in the bag after receiving the gum and talking to Kari again, Balloon popping part just needs the bubblegum

miZx

Jan 17, 2019
Я отключил рентген, потому что увеличение размера было плохо отражено в игре. Т.е. Разница между двойняшками и тройняшками незначительна, рост между 20 и 25 неделей едва заметен и т. д. д. Думаю, я мог бы включить старую матрицу размеров и решить, какие из них использовать, игроки сами решат. Кроме того, на данный момент нет спрайтов о состоянии Юрия.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
ты вернешься к разработке этой игры?
https://f95zone.to/threads/coffee-demo-20230403v6-unnie.82427/

MineRIp

Jun 3, 2020
Oooh, how much time has passed since the last game. I thought you abandoned development. Glad to see your creativity again.

unniex

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2020
Fixed out of order item acquisition softlock. Items will not appear until you need them now.
You now have to tell Kari what's green. I realize it's too late to make this a puzzle, but in spirit of making this more interactive I've added it anyway. Tell me if you think this is excessive.
Fixed magic circle repeatedly triggering the same scene
F8 to load state rather than F9; Corrected description
Fixed crashes caused by flashlights after loading. This is fixed by forcing them to disable, before the game is saved. Hopefully a temporary solution.
Added mouse controlled movement. This is very basic, with no pathing whatsoever, but better than nothing.
Added dialog fastforward key (F4), this is experimental and will likely break things during roll segments, so use with care. Hit again to disable.

Only updated mediafire and mega.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
oooo this is way better then yoru other one : ) hope to see more just finished it

YaOLO

Jan 11, 2018
Talk to Kari in second floor she can be found sit on the bed at north bedroom and she give her green panty
That didn't work, she was only talking about batteries because I clicked on the backpack mid search. I had to restart the game

Rowyin

Jul 8, 2020
I really like this side project. I'm hoping we get some more randomness to the various goings on (and who they effect) in the future.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Nah, magic
I hope what some immaterial dicks wil be added to actually impregnate girls in some "start" sector of the desk.
(Iam shure, a lot of existen animation s of the main game will fit)

(Maybe even well see flirt->ovulation->impregnation zones before the main one, as it was in "baby game 3".... can make the game mach more fan) QwQ

Last edited:

ajb619

Sep 16, 2018
I will say that while things aren't fully fleshed out just yet, this does seem rather promising and could turn out really well once it is fully finished.

I do wonder though, do you perhaps have documents or something that detail how the board game works? Like rules, the board itself, and what cards there are. Because the board game itself could actually be a rather fun thing to try playing even outside the game itself and would be a great extra addition to include with this.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes