Others Coffee Story Extra [v20240728] [unnie]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

ajb619

Sep 16, 2018
Uhh... Some link to read this "baby game'? Please?

...i rly training to find it myself buuut... yeah

This seems to be the original, do note that there are multiple parts to it and multiple stories within the series.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bro111

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Fixed out of order item acquisition softlock. Items will not appear until you need them now.
You now have to tell Kari what's green. I realize it's too late to make this a puzzle, but in spirit of making this more interactive I've added it anyway. Tell me if you think this is excessive.
Fixed magic circle repeatedly triggering the same scene
F8 to load state rather than F9; Corrected description
Fixed crashes caused by flashlights after loading. This is fixed by forcing them to disable, before the game is saved. Hopefully a temporary solution.
Added mouse controlled movement. This is very basic, with no pathing whatsoever, but better than nothing.
Added dialog fastforward key (F4), this is experimental and will likely break things during roll segments, so use with care. Hit again to disable.

Only updated mediafire and mega.
wait mediafire says its v1 not v2

jpc1918

Aug 11, 2017
Aight a quick helping hand for those that like me were a little...tiny...incredibly retarded
When asked for something green the answer is panties, yes i somehow didn't notice this at all, for the second question your answer shall be batteries

Glad to see you haven't abandoned Coffee completely, excited for future updates
I'm even interested in seeing this be fleshed out more

Reactions: zzxtx1314

eddysha1

Dec 14, 2019
is it slow for anyone else? runs at around 7 fps, but when i'm in the options, it's 60 fps, if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know

Meowin

May 19, 2018
Absolutely loved this. Pretty much just wanted to actually see the boobs that result from expansion and some more sexual or spooky stuff but hey. Looking forward to your stuff like always!

yilkin

nest half empty type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CoffeeStoryExtra-2023.11.12v2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
Is there a way to make the window the game plays in bigger? like 1080p or something?
The game does not have a high resolution, but it has a good definition.
You can go to the menu (Esc), and enter in "options", so you can modify to have it in window or Fullscreen.

Dr...

Dec 1, 2020
is it slow for anyone else? runs at around 7 fps, but when i'm in the options, it's 60 fps, if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know
The game is not optimized at all.
Some place could lag more or less, even with a good pc.

There is three options.
1. Change device [not for anyone]
2. Wait for a new release [Time...]
3. Go and change some settings in your device (Nvidia/AMD stuff), or limit your frame rate ("options" in the game menu).
It's depend in your device and settings, i can't solve that problem but you can try.

basaranekki

Dec 14, 2019
Mostly very cool but that ending is a rushed disappointment. The tension builds up and up and up then it's all over in like 15 seconds.

uwusna

Nov 15, 2019
so like what happened to the original game where you go to sleep into a dreamworld?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes