rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
It’s a bug, the game loads the next scene without displaying the picture. Just try to memorize where stuff is and click around until you enter a new scene. That’s should fix it.
It doesn't correct itself or fix it. I've been to kitchen, stats, back to bedroom, etc. still a solid black screen with no graphics.

KingMe1212

Feb 16, 2018
I do the living room scene and kitchen scene over a 5 times in a row and Susan still is not pregnant is this some sort of bug or.... -.- ??

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
need walkthrough... like seriously im at 1200 lewd with Meagan and I cant seem to get a bj or hj without using the favor points so please?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Shower/Bath advancement triggers a TON of stuff. Also mall trip unlocks some too, if I recall.
Yeah cheers man,

I have no idea how this dev had burnout at one point as his work to date is even minimal. In that time a much better dev would have animated these scenes. His setups are great in how the action unravels, but wow are those pics lazy. Got to the fuck scene and just got bored.

Reactions: Epholos

spamblah

Dec 12, 2017
Experiencing the pregnant gliche on also v0.91 I texted susan to fuck in the living room, got her pregnant, and the screen went black. Managed to navigate to the Kitchen and clicked on the "men" option, it shows Megan as pregnant, and Susan as Not Pregnant. Also the screen remained black until I took out the trash, probably will work on other things that advance time.

EDIT: Ok after impregnating Susan a second time it listed both as pregnant. Then while fucking Megan in the bathroom, Megan got pregnant a second time, which apparently caused Susan to have a miscarriage. :(

Reactions: Darkaura

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
Experiencing the pregnant gliche on also v0.91 I texted susan to fuck in the living room, got her pregnant, and the screen went black. Managed to navigate to the Kitchen and clicked on the "men" option, it shows Megan as pregnant, and Susan as Not Pregnant. Also the screen remained black until I took out the trash, probably will work on other things that advance time.

EDIT: Ok after impregnating Susan a second time it listed both as pregnant. Then while fucking Megan in the bathroom, Megan got pregnant a second time, which apparently caused Susan to have a miscarriage. :(
can I request a saved game position? I'm a bit stuck

Hybris

May 9, 2017
It doesn't correct itself or fix it. I've been to kitchen, stats, back to bedroom, etc. still a solid black screen with no graphics.
Hit the Esc key to pull up your favors choose the cheapest favor and the scene will play as normal and then everything will be fixed.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
As are many others I am having the black screen after night time with Susan and mall bathroom with Megan but on top of that I am also showing Megan as pregnant when it is supposed to be Susan but when I get Megan pregnant they both show up as not pregnant

Reactions: rdblev

jungle

Jun 29, 2017
can someone help me my game keeps crashing and closing on me and my saves dont work for some reason

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
So how do i unlock the mall bj and stuff? I'm able to buy aphrodisiacs but have no idea if I can even use them. I've gotten the titjob in the bathroom, blowjobs, gone down on her. I keep trying to go by process of elimination but the lack of a walkthrough or any sort of guidance for this game is pretty annoying.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Can I get a clarification for the Susan path.
So you do all three things to her (Blowjob, Shower Molest, Shower Titjob) then some how you are suppose to auto trigger something and you can start fucking her in the evening?

I've done all three things repeatedly but I haven't seen any new content get triggered.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Can I get a clarification for the Susan path.
So you do all three things to her (Blowjob, Shower Molest, Shower Titjob) then some how you are suppose to auto trigger something and you can start fucking her in the evening?

I've done all three things repeatedly but I haven't seen any new content get triggered.
Ok so something I missed was you have to start drugging the early morning meal (+5 suspicion) after that do all the events (blowjob, titfuck, thighfuck) then keep drugging the meal and calling susan over at lunch and get the kitchen fuck. Once done at the end of the day you'll call up Susan for the midnight fuck.

Hope this helps someone.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes