pervexus

Aug 23, 2017
im someone who plays hentai games for more than 20 years, i want to think i played a big part of all the games, so i find myself playing these games on a daily basis, this game or more precisely the art style, and the writhing is one of the best i have seen, i am very pleased with the 1 and a half scene i got to play. if i ever find myself capable of suporting h-games this one is number 1 in my list.

Jan 4, 2020
whats the new event number?
i updates from 1.027 to 29 but im not getting any of the new mentioned scenes or locations.
currently sitting at 28/28

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
I absolutely love this, the art is pretty, the dialogue is just the right amount of naughty for me to love.
For some reason I found the new scenes awkwardly fast, as if my eyes were guided to the correct options to almost immediately get those new scenes. Maybe there is some sort of perverted brainwave synchronization going on. In which case I am going to fantasize about a certain character and situation and who knows maybe I will be extremely surprised and aroused when exactly that happens next update.
( p.s. English is hard, I am trying my best )

Reactions: Kisama33
Feb 25, 2022
OI liked the game in general beautiful characters very good Story beautiful drawings Excellent but very little variety of scene It stays in one scene and stays as 2 or 3 photos, it's very bad in this respect, I hope this can be fixed in the future

Feb 25, 2022

Still waiting for Patreon's reply

Patreon hasn't gotten back to me yet, and it wouldn't feel right charging you guys again while the Coill City is in limbo, therefore...

Starting today, pausing patron charges for 1 month

My Patreon won't charge you for a month starting right now. This will give also give me time to think what to do in the case that Patreon finds issues with Coill City.

Due to this pause, I won't make a new build for July 2024, but June's is almost ready!

New build in a 1-2 days.

All that's left to do is proofreading, fixing some art issues and test the sim mode. Should be ready soonish.

As mentioned in my previous post, $10 and $20 Patrons will receive their Coill reward emails for their May-June 2024 pledges within the next few days.

Thank you for your patience and keep an eye out for next build!

• Sad
Reactions: Kisama33 and Lerd0
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes