Wolf RPG Completed Colette the Cum Collecting Alchemist [v1.08] [ACEROLA]

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you want to see when the official translation gets a date check the occasionally, but right now it's still TBA.

Reactions: trocolloo

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is that for the UI translation? Because I tried this and it isn't working for me.
It's for the error message they posted before. For the UI unpack the pictures folder from pictures.wolf, and replace its files with the translations. Then rename or delete the .wolf file so the game uses the extracted folder. After you should have...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are instructions with it on Drive. I use to unpack .wolf files, or there's a link a different program on ULMF in the instructions.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know when kagura releases their games? Do they just put it out as soon as the translation is done or do they have some kind of schedule? Also some of their to be released games say "TBA", other say "coming soon", so I'd guess that "brave" (lol) alchemist colette will be released later since it says "TBA"...

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Game looks like an amazing game and, yet the translation is bare bones. I don't know how to translate the game or the coding part of it, hopefully someone does it eventually.

I also just spotted another potential gem on steam with TBA called "False Myth."

Last edited:

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
If anyone else is having a problem with Translation for any partial trans, there is Google Translate on Android version where u can take a picture and whatever is in the picture can be translated to any language u want. i have been using this method for almost if not all untranslated ones i played, and found it more easier way than either wait for the translation XD

RiyumaJin

Dec 1, 2018
how do u change to another character? like change collete to the cat girl as ur girl that is in screen? *I feel bad for not knowing the right term XD
*Edit:
Derp, Nvm i found it

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
If anyone else is having a problem with Translation for any partial trans, there is Google Translate on Android version where u can take a picture and whatever is in the picture can be translated to any language u want. i have been using this method for almost if not all untranslated ones i played, and found it more easier way than either wait for the translation XD
It also does translations without a photo but just in camera mode

alguém sabe como e o nome deste item ou como ele funciona?
It says above that it's a dungeon capture, so I guess you have to complete a dungeon or something like that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Any news about the kagura realease or it is unknown ?
Still TBA on the . Nothing was really said, but they did about it a little while ago.

nomor23

Aug 12, 2018
I finish the game (might be the normal ending) but for some reason I can't get all the CG, it's says error or something but the message from the game says all the cg are unlocked, can someone explain what's wrong with it ? I also found that there's no picture on some scene, only the text ( sorry for my english ) Capture.JPG

trocolloo

Jul 18, 2018
wouldn't it be easier to put a patched already version?
It would be wasted effort for whoever translates it though

I finish the game (might be the normal ending) but for some reason I can't get all the CG, it's says error or something but the message from the game says all the cg are unlocked, can someone explain what's wrong with it ? I also found that there's no picture on some scene, only the text ( sorry for my english ) View attachment 621818
I have no idea, but could it be that it was part of an update and it's missing an image?
Have you tried navigating in that path to see if the file o000.png is there?

Reactions: Cozmos

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
ok so I reached the true ending (virgin run, collected all 3 swords of power, beaten the final boss) but only 2 quests (not the karma risingones tho) remains, which happened to hint that there is a ref to the other game (the one with the blonde thief) but I can't seem to find anyway to complete them.

so:
1- if anyone can finish them or progress them ping me here.
2- if anyone fixed the unlock all CG and have them post their save here with the system.sav
3- all you have to do to get the rest of the CGs is rising the S or M meter to 70 and change clothes and try with each mission (heart symbol) on them.

4- there is a secret area off map, check it out (you can access it by keep switching on the travel map till the chara off screen)

nomor23

Aug 12, 2018
I have no idea, but could it be that it was part of an update and it's missing an image?
Have you tried navigating in that path to see if the file o000.png is there?
Sorry it was my fault, I didn't download the update
Btw do you know anything about the quest with a question mark on it, they also explain that you can't accept the quest if the girl is not awake ( mine was asha and emilia )