Wolf RPG Completed Colette the Cum Collecting Alchemist [v1.08] [ACEROLA]

ahelover123

Aug 2, 2019
140 main quests done, item creation quests done and the affection quests done. Can someone tell me how to prostitute the girls now?
You can select the girl you want to prostitute by going to the status screen, go to the page of the girl you want to prostitute, press C to select them as your party leader. After that just go to a male generic NPC and select the prostitue/scrounge option from the menu.

Reactions: The-deadly

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Also the girl needs to have lewd status I think.
I can't find the item to make Hyper Mara for quest 118. Does anyone know where to find it? They only give the item to make the lesser event item.

AcademicCup

Aug 13, 2018
Anybody else getting a Writting error? keeps saying cannot write to game.ini. I just downloaded the game from the mega link.

Edit: If i put local to japanese it works if not with ntleas i get the game.ini problem. anybody got a way to fix it?

Last edited:

PhantomJay

Aug 9, 2019
Anyone would be my savior and post a summary of importants quests objectives?
This is for those who don't know how yet.
For the first main quest, go to the plains and keep heading north until you reach the boss. Return to the guild and you will get a new party member. Go to the boss again and another party member will join you, defeat the boss. Go home and use the alchemy pot. In the alchemy menu; select the third tab from the top, the one with the book icon(I'll call it the quest tab). In the quest tab, craft the item 3 times. Return to the guild and receive your reward.

For the second main quest, the girl in red clothes and the dark skin girl need to be in your party. Go to the plains and defeat the boss again.

For the third main quest, you will need the beast girl in your party(the one with black hair and black clothes). Go to the caves and pick up any ingredients you can find. Navigate your way to the boss area. You will find a stone doorway that leads to the boss area, you cannot go through the doorway without the beast girl in you party. After reaching the boss, defeat it. Go home and use the alchemy pot to craft the item in the quest tab. Return to the guild and receive your reward.

The rest of the main quests are straightforward; enter the new area, find the boss, kill the boss, return to the guild.

Last edited:

BillyTran

Nov 2, 2017
This is for those who don't know how yet.
For the first main quest, go to the plains and keep heading north until you reach the boss. Return to the guild and you will get a new party member. Go to the boss again and another party member will join you, defeat the boss. Go home and use the alchemy pot. In the alchemy menu; select the third tab from the top, the one with the book icon(I'll call it the quest tab). In the quest tab, craft the item 3 times. Return to the guild and receive your reward.

For the second main quest, the girl in red clothes and the dark skin girl need to be in your party. Go to the plains and defeat the boss again.

For the third main quest, you will need the beast girl in your party(the one with black hair and black clothes). Go to the caves and pick up any ingredients you can find. Navigate your way to the boss area. You will find a stone doorway that leads to the boss area, you cannot go through the doorway without the beast girl in you party. After reaching the boss, defeat it. Go home and use the alchemy pot to craft the item in the quest tab. Return to the guild and receive your reward.

The rest of the main quests are straightforward; enter the new area, find the boss, kill the boss, return to the guild.
Wow thanks so much for that

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
english patch?
This is a translation request, looking for someone willing to make a English patch (and no not yet).

Edit - Just checked and it looks like some kind of partial translation is on ULMF , and a different one . You have to be signed in to see links same as you do here.

Last edited:

Tomwae

Jan 17, 2018
This is a translation request, looking for someone willing to make a English patch (and no not yet).

Edit - Just checked and it looks like some kind of partial translation is on ULMF , and a different one . You have to be signed in to see links same as you do here.
Sorry but thanks for the link

Reactions: TheBlueKnight